CSNbbs
UAB announces furloughs, salary reductions amid pandemic - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: UAB announces furloughs, salary reductions amid pandemic (/thread-899012.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: UAB announces furloughs, salary reductions amid pandemic - BlazerGreen - 05-06-2020 10:08 AM

C'mon, fellas. This is a Blazer sports board. Plenty of places to argue about all that. I guess it's inevitable but letting the rest of life intrude here sucks for me.

RE: UAB announces furloughs, salary reductions amid pandemic - LairDweller - 05-06-2020 01:02 PM

(05-06-2020 08:51 AM)The Answer UAB Wrote:  
(05-05-2020 08:05 AM)UABFRENCHY Wrote:  they start elective surgery yesterday ,,,they will be fine

are you really a physician? with some of the stuff you've said, i find it hard to believe..

He is. I promise

RE: UAB announces furloughs, salary reductions amid pandemic - the_blazerman - 05-06-2020 08:46 PM

Not all physicians lean the same way.

There is a strong possibility that a whole lot more have contracted a less severe case of the virus and aren't even being counted in the totals.

If you get it and get over it that should be all that matters.

RE: UAB announces furloughs, salary reductions amid pandemic - UAB Schnauzer - 05-07-2020 05:54 AM

(05-06-2020 10:08 AM)BlazerGreen Wrote:  C'mon, fellas. This is a Blazer sports board. Plenty of places to argue about all that. I guess it's inevitable but letting the rest of life intrude here sucks for me.

normally i would agree with you except there are no sports at the moment

RE: UAB announces furloughs, salary reductions amid pandemic - BlazerGreen - 05-07-2020 06:23 AM

(05-07-2020 05:54 AM)UAB Schnauzer Wrote:  
(05-06-2020 10:08 AM)BlazerGreen Wrote:  C'mon, fellas. This is a Blazer sports board. Plenty of places to argue about all that. I guess it's inevitable but letting the rest of life intrude here sucks for me.

Why I said it's inevitable but it's also tiring. Facebook, twitter, Nextdoor, wherever, people are arguing about it. Be nice if BT was insulated but that's the nature of our country now. Everything is politics. It blows.

RE: UAB announces furloughs, salary reductions amid pandemic - UAB Schnauzer - 05-07-2020 06:31 AM

(05-07-2020 06:23 AM)BlazerGreen Wrote:  
(05-07-2020 05:54 AM)UAB Schnauzer Wrote:  

Why I said it's inevitable but it's also tiring. Facebook, twitter, Nextdoor, wherever, people are arguing about it. Be nice if BT was insulated but that's the nature of our country now. Everything is politics. It blows.

Except it’s not all about politics. It’s about public health and safety. The political angle is a diversion and a vary dangerous one.

RE: UAB announces furloughs, salary reductions amid pandemic - MAN4UAB - 05-07-2020 06:54 AM

I agree with you. Maybe this topic needs to be moved to the bar and grill. There are no winners in religious or political arguments only PO’ed people.

RE: UAB announces furloughs, salary reductions amid pandemic - The Answer UAB - 05-07-2020 07:22 AM

I’m sorry I added to it. I just couldn’t let the stupidity spewing from blazermans keyboard go without a comment