CSNbbs
When the NBA changes their draft rule, which model do you prefer - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: College Sports and Conference Realignment (/forum-637.html)
+---- Thread: When the NBA changes their draft rule, which model do you prefer (/thread-898211.html)

When the NBA changes their draft rule, which model do you prefer - Erictelevision - 04-17-2020 06:25 PM

It seems like the NBA is preparing to change their draft eligibility rules. Which league's model do you prefer

RE: When the NBA changes their draft rule, which model do you prefer - SouthernBoiNOLA - 04-17-2020 06:51 PM

I don't see them changing anytime soon. With the new G-League offers to HS seniors, why would they want too?

RE: When the NBA changes their draft rule, which model do you prefer - Erictelevision - 04-17-2020 07:00 PM

That's true. It DID seem like Silver wanted this change in the next CBA. My post is probably a gun jumping.

RE: When the NBA changes their draft rule, which model do you prefer - Stugray2 - 04-17-2020 09:53 PM

The NBA can draft anyone at any point from HS onward.

Why should they make any concession to the NCAA?

RE: When the NBA changes their draft rule, which model do you prefer - Kit-Cat - 04-17-2020 10:30 PM

Lower the minimum age to 8.

RE: When the NBA changes their draft rule, which model do you prefer - CardinalJim - 04-18-2020 05:24 AM

Personally I prefer he NBA we have now. This to me is by far the best NBA season we have had in my lifetime. If we could have a draft like this regular season, but perhaps end the games in October instead of March, and playoffs we have had this year, I’m all for it.