CSNbbs
if you had to cherry pick a song to describe the _______ - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: if you had to cherry pick a song to describe the _______ (/thread-897131.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

if you had to cherry pick a song to describe the _______ - stinkfist - 03-28-2020 08:09 PM

#bromodosis

RE: if you had to cherry pick a song to describe the _______ - ODUsmitty - 03-28-2020 09:14 PM

RE: if you had to cherry pick a song to describe the _______ - SoMs Eagle - 03-28-2020 09:31 PM

RE: if you had to cherry pick a song to describe the _______ - stinkfist - 03-28-2020 09:32 PM

smitty, not only have I been jonesin' not having sushi available at the moment, but Souxsie was prominent during ze 'trippin' times back in the day....#purestmdma+psilocybin

Quote:We found you hiding we found you lying
Choking on the dirt and sand
Your former glories and all the stories
Dragged and washed with eager hands

yep....that's bittin' Biden TTT!!!

RE: if you had to cherry pick a song to describe the _______ - ODUsmitty - 03-28-2020 09:36 PM

Stink, I chose that song based upon comments across several threads, and you nailed it by picking the exact lyrics on which I focused. Well Done!

RE: if you had to cherry pick a song to describe the _______ - stinkfist - 03-28-2020 11:21 PM

if Parscale, I 'subliminally' use this as the background capacity in some 'bashing the biden' ad campaign.....

#muhJugularLeeching

RE: if you had to cherry pick a song to describe the _______ - stinkfist - 03-28-2020 11:27 PM

(03-28-2020 09:36 PM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  Stink, I chose that song based upon comments across several threads, and you nailed it by picking the exact lyrics on which I focused. Well Done!

at times, it's scares me what I can or cannot remember at any given moment.....sometimes, it's flip a dayum coin if my middle name begins with any of the 26 in the alphabet (or 57 states) in me mem banks..... 03-wink

#disjointed420

RE: if you had to cherry pick a song to describe the _______ - stinkfist - 03-29-2020 10:35 AM

a 'must add' due to Green's thread....

RE: if you had to cherry pick a song to describe the _______ - shere khan - 03-29-2020 10:51 AM

The sheeple

RE: if you had to cherry pick a song to describe the _______ - stinkfist - 03-30-2020 01:34 PM

still into zappa, gents... what a fk'n genius at all levels...

RE: if you had to cherry pick a song to describe the _______ - PlainTiger - 03-30-2020 10:10 PM

(03-28-2020 09:31 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  

I'm old and remember the original version.

RE: if you had to cherry pick a song to describe the _______ - Sirloin Burger - 03-31-2020 01:18 AM

Although the song is about nuclear war, a pandemic could also wipe out population centers, so there you go,

Red Skies
The Fixx

Red skies at night
Red skies at night

Red skies at night
Red skies at night

Should have taken warning, it's just
People mourning
Running, hiding, lost
You can't find, find a place to go, so it's

Red skies at night
Red skies at night

Should have taken warning, it's just
People ignoring
Running, hiding, lost
You can't find, find a place to go, so it's

Red skies at night
Red skies at night

Red skies at night
Red skies at night

Someone's taking over
And it look like they're aiming
Right at you
Someone said we'll be dead by morning
Someone cries leaving

Red eyes at night (red eyes at night)

Red skies at night
Red skies at night

RE: if you had to cherry pick a song to describe the _______ - CardinalJim - 03-31-2020 03:57 AM

RE: if you had to cherry pick a song to describe the _______ - CardinalJim - 03-31-2020 04:04 AM

RE: if you had to cherry pick a song to describe the _______ - stinkfist - 03-31-2020 07:18 AM

not bad for an ol' man, CJ....all of those are in my wheel-house from time to time... 04-cheers

#bottomsUp!

RE: if you had to cherry pick a song to describe the _______ - Eagleaidaholic - 03-31-2020 07:31 AM

Ooh. Ooh. I wanna play.

RE: if you had to cherry pick a song to describe the _______ - stinkfist - 03-31-2020 06:23 PM

EAholic...nice....snowblind is easily one of my faves...

another Zappa tune w/lyrical 'tude....

"unless we get sprayed with a hose"

"and it's hard when it hits on your nose"

"just keep your nose to the grindstone they say......will that redeem us, Uncle Remus?!"

"I'll take a drive to Beverly Hills just before dawn......and knock the little jockeys off the rich people's lawn"

#genius

RE: if you had to cherry pick a song to describe the _______ - Eagleaidaholic - 03-31-2020 08:03 PM

At work today this little beauty came to mind. The wifey and I were gonna see S Bach play the debut album on Friday May 1 in Pcola and then drive up to the burg on the next day and watch the same show at Brewskys. Not lookin so good now.

RE: if you had to cherry pick a song to describe the _______ - EigenEagle - 03-31-2020 08:11 PM

Ozzy Osborne's "Crazy Train"

RE: if you had to cherry pick a song to describe the _______ - stinkfist - 04-01-2020 02:48 PM