CSNbbs
Pelosi, liar, liar, pants on fire..... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Pelosi, liar, liar, pants on fire..... (/thread-896910.html)

Pelosi, liar, liar, pants on fire..... - usmbacker - 03-24-2020 11:19 PM

‘Everything We Are Suggesting Here Relates To COVID-19’

Sure Nancy, money for the IRS, provisions about corporate boards being diverse, election provisions and solar/wind tax credits has everything to do with the WuhanVirus.

Quote:House Speaker Nancy Pelosi falsely claimed Tuesday on CNN that House Democrats’ coronavirus proposal only deals with the virus, and does not seek unrelated policy changes.

“It’s not a bill I would have written in terms of some things that relate to family medical leave, that relate to worker protections,” the speaker said. “Everything we’re suggesting just relates to Covid-19.”

Link

RE: Pelosi, liar, liar, pants on fire..... - MileHighBronco - 03-25-2020 12:41 AM

Right, Nancy and I suppose Dems never lie. Tell me another whopper.

One of the provisions they tried to sneak in there is to legalize ballot harvesting, as they did in Kalifornia. Hell, no more need to strangely at the 90th minute find a trunkload of ballots in a box that somebody "forgot about" that strangely heavily favored the democrats. Now you can just do it right out in the open. Send people to the nursing homes, the memory residential homes, retirement homes, disabled facilities and 'help people' fill out their ballots. Remember, that Democrats are all about helping. Then collect the ballots and deliver them in bulk. No need to vet the collectors either. Ain't that sweet. Between those tactics and the dead voting, we'll see record turnout. Likely way above 100% for the dems in many precincts.

What could possibly go wrong?

It's amazing that a party so bereft of new ideas and so tone deaf to what the country wants and needs is so clever and devious in a criminal sort of way. Dumbazzes and geniuses at the same time.

Pretty devious plan but they've been trying and succeeding at stealing elections since the party began. Ideas like fairness and ethics don't really exist in their world and are merely words that mean what they want them to mean only when they are attacking and need them.

RE: Pelosi, liar, liar, pants on fire..... - usmbacker - 03-25-2020 12:44 AM

One I forgot to list, bringing back the free Obamaphones.

RE: Pelosi, liar, liar, pants on fire..... - stinkfist - 03-25-2020 05:33 AM

(03-25-2020 12:41 AM)MileHighBronco Wrote:  Right, Nancy and I suppose Dems never lie. Tell me another whopper.

One of the provisions they tried to sneak in there is to legalize ballot harvesting, as they did in Kalifornia. Hell, no more need to strangely at the 90th minute find a trunkload of ballots in a box that somebody "forgot about" that strangely heavily favored the democrats. Now you can just do it right out in the open. Send people to the nursing homes, the memory residential homes, retirement homes, disabled facilities and 'help people' fill out their ballots. Remember, that Democrats are all about helping. Then collect the ballots and deliver them in bulk. No need to vet the collectors either. Ain't that sweet. Between those tactics and the dead voting, we'll see record turnout. Likely way above 100% for the dems in many precincts.

What could possibly go wrong?

It's amazing that a party so bereft of new ideas and so tone deaf to what the country wants and needs is so clever and devious in a criminal sort of way. Dumbazzes and geniuses at the same time.

Pretty devious plan but they've been trying and succeeding at stealing elections since the party began. Ideas like fairness and ethics don't really exist in their world and are merely words that mean what they want them to mean only when they are attacking and need them.

every bit of ^^^

the phants aren't much better, but "much" is enough...

it's why DJT ran ® and why a part of me wishes he would've ran as a donk....

RE: Pelosi, liar, liar, pants on fire..... - CardinalJim - 03-25-2020 06:38 AM

[Image: democrats-shooting-stimulus-bill-why-won...;amp;ssl=1]