CSNbbs
Corona Virus - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: UNCW (/forum-686.html)
+------ Forum: Off Topic (/forum-978.html)
+------ Thread: Corona Virus (/thread-896726.html)

Corona Virus - B_Hawk06 - 03-21-2020 12:01 PM

Hope all of you and your families are safe. We just found out there’s a confirmed case in our little town in SE Arizona in the middle of nowhere.

I still believe this will all hopefully blow over and not be as bad as the media says it might.

Any confirmed cases in Wilmington yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RE: Corona Virus - solohawks - 03-22-2020 06:35 AM

Yep we have some. They closed the verizon call center after one of their employees tested positive

RE: Corona Virus - jumpinmullet - 03-22-2020 09:33 AM

(03-21-2020 12:01 PM)CG_Hawk06 Wrote:  Hope all of you and your families are safe. We just found out there’s a confirmed case in our little town in SE Arizona in the middle of nowhere.

I still believe this will all hopefully blow over and not be as bad as the media says it might.

Still going with the hope in the hand ? It's a good thing that most people are actually paying attention and doing the right thing. I prefer facts over hunches or beliefs so I will follow the facts. Stay safe-

Corona Virus - B_Hawk06 - 03-22-2020 11:42 AM

(03-22-2020 09:33 AM)jumpinmullet Wrote:  
(03-21-2020 12:01 PM)CG_Hawk06 Wrote:  Hope all of you and your families are safe. We just found out there’s a confirmed case in our little town in SE Arizona in the middle of nowhere.

Still going with the hope in the hand ? It's a good thing that most people are actually paying attention and doing the right thing. I prefer facts over hunches or beliefs so I will follow the facts. Stay safe-

Yep. I’m still firmly in the camp of this being just as big of a deal as any other flu virus. I’m still a firm believer the media and globalists are using this as a way to hype up fear and attempt to globalize everything.

I’m just gonna keep washing my hands, going on hikes, shooting my guns, and laughing at all the idiots lined up at the stores at 7am for toilet paper.

RE: Corona Virus - jumpinmullet - 03-22-2020 12:29 PM

(03-22-2020 11:42 AM)CG_Hawk06 Wrote:  
(03-22-2020 09:33 AM)jumpinmullet Wrote:  [quote='CG_Hawk06' pid='16747223' dateline='1584810075']
Hope all of you and your families are safe. We just found out there’s a confirmed case in our little town in SE Arizona in the middle of nowhere.

Yep. I’m still firmly in the camp of this being just as big of a deal as any other flu virus. I’m still a firm believer the media and globalists are using this as a way to hype up fear and attempt to globalize everything.

I’m just gonna keep washing my hands, going on hikes, shooting my guns, and laughing at all the idiots lined up at the stores at 7am for toilet paper.

[/quot.
At least you wash your hands,it's a start for someone of your intellect.

Corona Virus - B_Hawk06 - 03-22-2020 01:55 PM

(03-22-2020 12:29 PM)jumpinmullet Wrote:  
(03-22-2020 09:33 AM)jumpinmullet Wrote:  [quote='CG_Hawk06' pid='16747223' dateline='1584810075']

[/quot.

Says the guy that can’t figure out how to use the quote box.

Want me to fix that for ya again there Sparky?

RE: Corona Virus - jumpinmullet - 03-22-2020 05:01 PM

(03-22-2020 01:55 PM)CG_Hawk06 Wrote:  

[/quot.

You don't want to go there little man.

Corona Virus - B_Hawk06 - 03-22-2020 07:02 PM

(03-22-2020 05:01 PM)jumpinmullet Wrote:  

[/quot.

Hahaha

Good grief. You ever chill out? Go drink a beer and relax.

Also, I’m being patient with you. However, if you keep letting the personal attacks fly over some nonsense, and it’s gonna force my hand.

RE: Corona Virus - Seahawkhoops - 03-22-2020 07:28 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojrtwXqqc6g

You guys both need a laugh

RE: Corona Virus - jumpinmullet - 03-22-2020 09:54 PM

(03-22-2020 07:02 PM)CG_Hawk06 Wrote:  
(03-22-2020 05:01 PM)jumpinmullet Wrote:  
(03-22-2020 11:42 AM)CG_Hawk06 Wrote:  Still going with the hope in the hand ? It's a good thing that most people are actually paying attention and doing the right thing. I prefer facts over hunches or beliefs so I will follow the facts. Stay safe-

[/quot.

Hahaha

Good grief. You ever chill out? Go drink a beer and relax.

Also, I’m being patient with you. However, if you keep letting the personal attacks fly over some nonsense, and it’s gonna force my hand.

Force your hand to do what? I think your hand is plenty busy.

RE: Corona Virus - bricksnivy - 03-23-2020 07:51 AM

I think we're taking a very hard, conservative line with the precautions that are in place, and I'm okay with that in light of what we're seeing in Italy, Spain, France and NYC. We've all seen the comparisons to Italy, and the number of cases and exponential growth is similar. We're supposedly 10 days behind Italy, as of yesterday we had 1/3 the number of deaths, so despite the uncertainty, that seems like good news.

RE: Corona Virus - Seahawkhoops - 03-23-2020 08:23 AM

(03-23-2020 07:51 AM)bricksnivy Wrote:  

I think we're taking a very hard, conservative line with the precautions that are in place, and I'm okay with that in light of what we're seeing in Italy, Spain, France and NYC. We've all seen the comparisons to Italy, and the number of cases and exponential growth is similar. We're supposedly 10 days behind Italy, as of yesterday we had 1/3 the number of deaths, so despite the uncertainty, that seems like good news.
Our mortality rate has continued to track at 1%(it has throughout), which in comparison is much better than some spots elsewhere. I honestly think we will land below that when it's all said and done given many people with no symptoms or mild haven't been tested.