CSNbbs
And Away We Go: UABSports.com: Andy Kennedy Named UAB Head Men’s Basketball Coach - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: And Away We Go: UABSports.com: Andy Kennedy Named UAB Head Men’s Basketball Coach (/thread-896675.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: And Away We Go: UABSports.com: Andy Kennedy Named UAB Head Men’s Basketball Coach - the_blazerman - 03-21-2020 11:19 AM

Years ago we considered 9000 in attendance against Jacksonville a poorly attended game.

RE: And Away We Go: UABSports.com: Andy Kennedy Named UAB Head Men’s Basketball Coach - blazers9911 - 03-21-2020 12:16 PM

Decades ago. Let’s be sure we put things into a realistic perspective here.

RE: And Away We Go: UABSports.com: Andy Kennedy Named UAB Head Men’s Basketball Coach - THE_LEGEND - 03-21-2020 12:25 PM

(03-21-2020 12:16 PM)blazers9911 Wrote:  Decades ago. Let’s be sure we put things into a realistic perspective here.

thebalzerman and reality are too far apart..

crying like a baby over the last coach...almost as silly as the other poster with his alt-accounts crying about mike davis....

RE: And Away We Go: UABSports.com: Andy Kennedy Named UAB Head Men’s Basketball Coach - C-Finder - 03-21-2020 02:13 PM

With him some good OOC teams, maybe Ole Miss, coming to Bartow very soon.
[Image: tenor.gif]

RE: And Away We Go: UABSports.com: Andy Kennedy Named UAB Head Men’s Basketball Coach - the_blazerman - 03-21-2020 02:27 PM

Yep. Ingram will have to fight off some teams due to us not having any more open slots.

RE: And Away We Go: UABSports.com: Andy Kennedy Named UAB Head Men’s Basketball Coach - UAB Schnauzer - 03-21-2020 02:43 PM

Ole Miss is not going to play UAB unless it’s in the post season

RE: And Away We Go: UABSports.com: Andy Kennedy Named UAB Head Men’s Basketball Coach - the_blazerman - 03-21-2020 06:09 PM

Darn. What about Cincy or all of these other great programs to which Kennedy has contacts with?

RE: And Away We Go: UABSports.com: Andy Kennedy Named UAB Head Men’s Basketball Coach - Big Dee - 03-21-2020 06:13 PM

(03-21-2020 06:09 PM)the_blazerman Wrote:  Darn. What about Cincy or all of these other great programs to which Kennedy has contacts with?

Lookong for st johns and Stanford myself

RE: And Away We Go: UABSports.com: Andy Kennedy Named UAB Head Men’s Basketball Coach - The Answer UAB - 03-21-2020 06:41 PM

(03-21-2020 06:09 PM)the_blazerman Wrote:  Darn. What about Cincy or all of these other great programs to which Kennedy has contacts with?

Who did your boy Ehsan have us playing snarky man? Any schedule without more than 1 d2 Opponent will be an improvement..

The OOS last year was an improvement I’ll give it to Ehsan. We have to build on that though

RE: And Away We Go: UABSports.com: Andy Kennedy Named UAB Head Men’s Basketball Coach - LairDweller - 03-21-2020 06:55 PM

I’m looking for a home & home with Iowa State, Drake or UNI (all totally self serving)
Maybe a Rob gave us a chance when he ran off his best player and gifted him to the Midwest (Drake fans love Ehsan)

RE: And Away We Go: UABSports.com: Andy Kennedy Named UAB Head Men’s Basketball Coach - ucwboss - 03-21-2020 07:02 PM

I love all of these athletic-director-wanna-bes here already telling us who we will play and who we won't. AK's name and his relationships can get us in the door. If it makes financial sense for both programs AND if the new staff can get our NET ratings sufficiently high enough that playing us is not a liability then we will play some of these games...if not then we will miss out.

RE: And Away We Go: UABSports.com: Andy Kennedy Named UAB Head Men’s Basketball Coach - UAB Schnauzer - 03-21-2020 07:21 PM

(03-21-2020 07:02 PM)ucwboss Wrote:  I love all of these athletic-director-wanna-bes here already telling us who we will play and who we won't. AK's name and his relationships can get us in the door. If it makes financial sense for both programs AND if the new staff can get our NET ratings sufficiently high enough that playing us is not a liability then we will play some of these games...if not then we will miss out.

you don't have to be an athletic-director-wanna-be to know Ole Miss is not going to want to play UAB. They pushed out their most successful coach in history and just had a losing season. I don't think they would want to consider getting beat by the guy they forced out any time soon

RE: And Away We Go: UABSports.com: Andy Kennedy Named UAB Head Men’s Basketball Coach - WesternBlazer - 03-21-2020 07:34 PM

(03-21-2020 07:21 PM)UAB Schnauzer Wrote:  
(03-21-2020 07:02 PM)ucwboss Wrote:  I love all of these athletic-director-wanna-bes here already telling us who we will play and who we won't. AK's name and his relationships can get us in the door. If it makes financial sense for both programs AND if the new staff can get our NET ratings sufficiently high enough that playing us is not a liability then we will play some of these games...if not then we will miss out.

you don't have to be an athletic-director-wanna-be to know Ole Miss is not going to want to play UAB. They pushed out their most successful coach in history and just had a losing season. I don't think they would want to consider getting beat by the guy they forced out any time soon

And I don 't think Kermit Davis is interested in playing any CUSA teams right now either.

RE: And Away We Go: UABSports.com: Andy Kennedy Named UAB Head Men’s Basketball Coach - the_blazerman - 03-21-2020 07:52 PM

Frankly we are stuck playing the same weak schedule we always play.

Hiring a coach who is overly loved by the SEC for some reason still doesn't get us playing any of them.

RE: And Away We Go: UABSports.com: Andy Kennedy Named UAB Head Men’s Basketball Coach - HiddenDragon - 03-21-2020 08:08 PM

(03-21-2020 07:52 PM)the_blazerman Wrote:  Frankly we are stuck playing the same weak schedule we always play.

Hiring a coach who is overly loved by the SEC for some reason still doesn't get us playing any of them.

[Image: depression-quote-hp-4-2.jpg]

RE: And Away We Go: UABSports.com: Andy Kennedy Named UAB Head Men’s Basketball Coach - Blazer88 - 03-21-2020 08:12 PM

(03-21-2020 07:52 PM)the_blazerman Wrote:  Frankly we are stuck playing the same weak schedule we always play.

You need to take a break. Amazing how dumb you are

And Away We Go: UABSports.com: Andy Kennedy Named UAB Head Men’s Basketball Coach - Blazing Saddles - 03-21-2020 08:47 PM

(03-21-2020 08:08 PM)HiddenDragon Wrote:  

[Image: depression-quote-hp-4-2.jpg]

And Away We Go: UABSports.com: Andy Kennedy Named UAB Head Men’s Basketball Coach - Blazing Saddles - 03-21-2020 08:48 PM

I love your consistency.

RE: And Away We Go: UABSports.com: Andy Kennedy Named UAB Head Men’s Basketball Coach - ATTALLABLAZE - 03-21-2020 08:52 PM

Enough. Take it to the smack board.

RE: And Away We Go: UABSports.com: Andy Kennedy Named UAB Head Men’s Basketball Coach - BlazerGreen - 03-21-2020 09:22 PM

Sensing a lot of hangry here. Think we should all convene to the snack board. Maybe the booze board too. 04-drinky