CSNbbs
I've had all i can stands i can't stands no more (NTR) - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------- Forum: NTR Sports (/forum-675.html)
+------- Thread: I've had all i can stands i can't stands no more (NTR) (/thread-896636.html)

I've had all i can stands i can't stands no more (NTR) - ncrdbl1 - 03-19-2020 04:05 PM

About to go Popeye on some people.

I can live without sports.
I can leave without movies.
I can live without eating out.
I can live with my current limited supply of TP.

BUT MEMPHIS IN MAY INTERNATION BBQ CONTEST CANCELED THAT IS TOO MUCH.!!!!

Memphis in May canceled in 2020.

RE: I've had all i can stands i can't stands no more (NTR) - mapdude - 03-19-2020 06:15 PM

I gotta be honest. I work downtown on Front Street. Memphis in May is a major pain in the ass for me getting to work and going home. Don't do the Music fest cause I don't know who 95% of the acts are. Don't have any privileged friends who participate in the large private party known as BBQ Championship. So.... No big deal to me.

RE: I've had all i can stands i can't stands no more (NTR) - uskjtc02 - 03-19-2020 07:16 PM

DAMN PLEASE. NTR!!

RE: I've had all i can stands i can't stands no more (NTR) - ncrdbl1 - 03-19-2020 08:40 PM

(03-19-2020 07:16 PM)uskjtc02 Wrote:  DAMN PLEASE. NTR!!

Clearly marked NTR yet you still felt a need to click on it.

If I have that much control over your actions then

SEND ME ALL YOUR TP. SEND ME ALL YOUR TP, SEND ME ALL YOUR TP...

RE: I've had all i can stands i can't stands no more (NTR) - ddramone - 03-19-2020 09:22 PM

When I moved to Memphis in 1996, I had heard so much and was so looking forward to it....then I found out you couldn't sample the inventory and I haven't missed it at all since. Major letdown.

Memphis BBQ is the best in the country, hands down. Alas, having a BBQ championship and not being able to sample it was troubling to say the least.

RE: I've had all i can stands i can't stands no more (NTR) - macgar32 - 03-19-2020 09:26 PM

(03-19-2020 09:22 PM)ddramone Wrote:  When I moved to Memphis in 1996, I had heard so much and was so looking forward to it....then I found out you couldn't sample the inventory and I haven't missed it at all since. Major letdown.

Memphis BBQ is the best in the country, hands down. Alas, having a BBQ championship and not being able to sample it was troubling to say the least.

Selling food to the public is heavily regulated...

RE: I've had all i can stands i can't stands no more (NTR) - ddramone - 03-20-2020 12:46 AM

(03-19-2020 09:26 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  
(03-19-2020 09:22 PM)ddramone Wrote:  When I moved to Memphis in 1996, I had heard so much and was so looking forward to it....then I found out you couldn't sample the inventory and I haven't missed it at all since. Major letdown.

I know, but it's still tough to smell and see incredible BBQ and not eat some!

RE: I've had all i can stands i can't stands no more (NTR) - Unionman76 - 03-20-2020 07:33 AM

i worked the bbq fest in the late 70's to early 80's

it was fun until it became commercialized

RE: I've had all i can stands i can't stands no more (NTR) - snowtiger - 03-20-2020 07:40 AM

That must be how dogs feel a lot of the time.

RE: I've had all i can stands i can't stands no more (NTR) - gusrob - 03-20-2020 08:20 AM

(03-20-2020 12:46 AM)ddramone Wrote:  
(03-19-2020 09:26 PM)macgar32 Wrote:  

I know, but it's still tough to smell and see incredible BBQ and not eat some!

It's crazy! I can't believe Central doesn't pull their food truck up and make a killing! Charge double and donate 1/2 proceeds to St Jude. People get good eats, Central BBQ makes $$ and St Jude benefits.

And I love Central, but it can be any of the BBQ food trucks IMO. I just know Central has one.