CSNbbs
Kevin Durant and 3 other members of the .... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: Kevin Durant and 3 other members of the .... (/thread-896517.html)

Kevin Durant and 3 other members of the .... - mjs - 03-17-2020 05:17 PM

Brooklyn Nets tested positive. I guess the NBA cancelled games just in time...if not a little too late. I would think athletes, in their prime, probably have minimal risk of serious complications- but, of course, they can transfer it to older coaches, owners, arena staff, and maybe even fans.

RE: Kevin Durant and 3 other members of the .... - ez272 - 03-17-2020 09:51 PM

Yeah I would say they did not cancel soon enough.

RE: Kevin Durant and 3 other members of the .... - mjs - 03-18-2020 12:32 AM

(03-17-2020 09:51 PM)ez272 Wrote:  Yeah I would say they did not cancel soon enough.

Part of the problem appears to be that many really healthy, young athletes don't seem all that affected by the virus. Donovan Mitchell and Durant both reported feeling "fine". They never would have even been tested if not for Gobert testing positive initially. So the question is- How many relatively healthy young folks are running around with the virus, unknowingly passing it to others?

RE: Kevin Durant and 3 other members of the .... - ez272 - 03-18-2020 06:17 AM

(03-18-2020 12:32 AM)mjs Wrote:  
(03-17-2020 09:51 PM)ez272 Wrote:  Yeah I would say they did not cancel soon enough.

Part of the problem appears to be that many really healthy, young athletes don't seem all that affected by the virus. Donovan Mitchell and Durant both reported feeling "fine". They never would have even been tested if not for Gobert testing positive initially. So the question is- How many relatively healthy young folks are running around with the virus, unknowingly passing it to others?

Yep