CSNbbs
Thanks Rob - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: UNCW (/forum-686.html)
+----- Thread: Thanks Rob (/thread-896312.html)

Thanks Rob - billthebighawksfan - 03-13-2020 10:36 PM

I just wanted to thank you Rob for being who you are. We love you as a coach and most importantly as a person. You did a great job representing UNCW as the interim head coach and did some cool stuff that surprised many a good team by making someone else beat you when a team was one-dimensional- you just don't see that and that was cool. You got the players to buy in when everything was going against us. And, you got the fans to buy in too. Trask was electric when it seemed that it couldn't be, but you and your staff did it.

Not much else to write other than that I hope that Siddle will consider you as the top assistant going forward. We have a good staff here too so Siddle doesn't need to look far to get get good coaches. Regardless of how it turns out, I admired your spirit and abilties. I've coached my 2 sons and was into it as much as the players too, so I like that style. You have a great gift at communicating to players your love of the game. My hope is that it continues here but if not, it will somewhere. And, they will be better for it no doubt! Good job my brother!