CSNbbs
QUARANTINE! -- off topic posts are welcome since no sports - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: OVCbbs (/forum-17.html)
+---- Forum: Ohio Valley Team Talk (/forum-784.html)
+----- Forum: Little Rock (/forum-291.html)
+----- Thread: QUARANTINE! -- off topic posts are welcome since no sports (/thread-896189.html)

QUARANTINE! -- off topic posts are welcome since no sports - Robert C - 03-12-2020 06:39 PM

Stay right here, don't hide. Don't let the board catch the virus and die! Let's keep talking to keep our spirits up. Just keep it civil and stay away from politics.

RE: QUARANTINE! -- off topic posts are welcome since no sports - MICHAELSPAPPY - 03-12-2020 07:50 PM

Well, I could tell you about all my scintillating personal virtues, but that would not occupy much space.

RE: QUARANTINE! -- off topic posts are welcome since no sports - ez272 - 03-12-2020 09:15 PM

So, who do you think the starters will be next year? Lol.

RE: QUARANTINE! -- off topic posts are welcome since no sports - MICHAELSPAPPY - 03-13-2020 07:50 AM

In all seriousness, I hope that is harder to answer than we might think. Evans, Wyatt and Bankston should be in the mix, and you always hope that someone on the bench will take a giant step forward and challenge the starters. And of course Bankston was a starter at the first of the year.

RE: QUARANTINE! -- off topic posts are welcome since no sports - since74 - 03-13-2020 10:49 AM

(03-12-2020 09:15 PM)ez272 Wrote:  So, who do you think the starters will be next year? Lol.

I don’t underestimate the possibility of Evans replacing Stulic as starter or possibility of new recruit, though a new recruit would have to be pretty darn good.

RE: QUARANTINE! -- off topic posts are welcome since no sports - since74 - 03-13-2020 10:54 AM

(03-13-2020 07:50 AM)MICHAELSPAPPY Wrote:  In all seriousness, I hope that is harder to answer than we might think. Evans, Wyatt and Bankston should be in the mix, and you always hope that someone on the bench will take a giant step forward and challenge the starters. And of course Bankston was a starter at the first of the year.

I don’t see Kamani or Ruot losing their slots. Maybe Kris to replace Ben with Evans taking over as the 3rd starting guard?

RE: QUARANTINE! -- off topic posts are welcome since no sports - MICHAELSPAPPY - 03-13-2020 11:42 AM

I don't anticipate any changes, but I always hope someone will be stepping up his game to the extent that it happens.

RE: QUARANTINE! -- off topic posts are welcome since no sports - MICHAELSPAPPY - 03-16-2020 08:49 AM

Robert C, they are not working with us very hard, are they? Hey, I am not afraid to throw out stupid opinions (especially since those are about the only sort I have).

Keep the board going! Don't let yourselves get out of the Little Rock Trojan habit.

I'll keep hammering away at my blog, so drop in any time.