CSNbbs
Bill Clinton Said He Had Oral Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxiety’ - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Bill Clinton Said He Had Oral Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxiety’ (/thread-895596.html)

Pages: 1 2

Bill Clinton Said He Had Oral Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxiety’ - usmbacker - 03-06-2020 12:47 AM

What a sick baStard.....He and Epstein, two peas in a pod.

Quote:He’s never heard of Prozac?

Bill Clinton waves off his tawdry affair with then-White House intern Monica Lewinsky in a new documentary — by saying it was something he did “to manage my anxiety.”

The ex-president, in the upcoming Hulu series “Hillary” about his wife, likens working in the Oval Office to being a boxer “staggering” around after a 15-round prize fight that’s been extended to 30-rounds.

“And here’s something that’ll take your mind off it for a while,” Clinton, 73, says of his two-year tryst with Lewinsky that began in 1995 when she was 22.

“Everybody’s life has pressures and disappointments, terrors, fears of whatever,” he continues.

“Things I did to manage my anxieties for years.”

Link

RE: Bill Clinton Said He Had Oral Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxiety’ - JRsec - 03-06-2020 01:03 AM

(03-06-2020 12:47 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  

What a sick baStard.....He and Epstein, two peas in a pod.

Quote:He’s never heard of Prozac?

Bill Clinton waves off his tawdry affair with then-White House intern Monica Lewinsky in a new documentary — by saying it was something he did “to manage my anxiety.”

The ex-president, in the upcoming Hulu series “Hillary” about his wife, likens working in the Oval Office to being a boxer “staggering” around after a 15-round prize fight that’s been extended to 30-rounds.

“And here’s something that’ll take your mind off it for a while,” Clinton, 73, says of his two-year tryst with Lewinsky that began in 1995 when she was 22.

“Everybody’s life has pressures and disappointments, terrors, fears of whatever,” he continues.

“Things I did to manage my anxieties for years.”

Link

And the lefts icon of progressivism and feminism, Hillary Rodham Clinton, supported him to access power! The left needs to rethink their lives!

RE: Bill Clinton Said He Had Oral Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxiety’ - shere khan - 03-06-2020 07:28 AM

03-lmfao

Love the Stalinesqe Hillary cameo between them.

03-lmfao

Still better than jug ears.

Come on Bill. Tell em to frick off. Dont go quietly

RE: Bill Clinton Said He Had Oral Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxiety’ - Owl 69/70/75 - 03-06-2020 08:28 AM

A case of life sucks, but your wife doesn't?

RE: Bill Clinton Said He Had Oral Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxiety’ - stinkfist - 03-06-2020 09:34 AM

(03-06-2020 08:28 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  A case of life sucks, but your wife doesn't?

lol....she she gave hummers to Humas....

RE: Bill Clinton Said He Had Oral Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxiety’ - Redwingtom - 03-06-2020 09:39 AM

He needs to show us his doctor's prescription!

RE: Bill Clinton Said He Had Oral Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxiety’ - ECUGrad07 - 03-06-2020 09:42 AM

I mean... it helps...?

RE: Bill Clinton Said He Had Oral Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxiety’ - bullet - 03-06-2020 09:52 AM

Sounds like Bill has a case of Bidenism.

RE: Bill Clinton Said He Had Oral Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxiety’ - CliftonAve - 03-06-2020 09:55 AM

I have a pretty stressful job too and there's been a lady that's been flirting with me at the gym recently, but I don't think my wife would buy this defense.

RE: Bill Clinton Said He Had Oral Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxiety’ - ODUsmitty - 03-06-2020 09:59 AM

(03-06-2020 08:28 AM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  A case of life sucks, but your wife doesn't?

I am sure she tried, but her piss bag kept flopping down and getting in the way.

RE: Bill Clinton Said He Had Oral Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxiety’ - Owl 69/70/75 - 03-06-2020 10:06 AM

(03-06-2020 09:59 AM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  
I am sure she tried, but her piss bag kept flopping down and getting in the way.

If her piss bag got in the way of doing that, she clearly wasn't doing it right.

RE: Bill Clinton Said He Had Oral Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxiety’ - salukiblue - 03-06-2020 10:09 AM

At least Trump was cheating on Melania with Karen McDougal (although Stormy was like a disease ridden slag).

RE: Bill Clinton Said He Had Oral Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxiety’ - rath v2.0 - 03-06-2020 11:09 AM

Good Lord the Clinton’s are sociopaths.

Once, just once, be an adult and own it.

RE: Bill Clinton Said He Had Oral Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxiety’ - salukiblue - 03-06-2020 11:15 AM

(03-06-2020 11:09 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Good Lord the Clinton’s are sociopaths.

Like DJT? Own it or just offer hush money and NDA's?

RE: Bill Clinton Said He Had Oral Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxiety’ - Redwingtom - 03-06-2020 11:31 AM

(03-06-2020 11:15 AM)salukiblue Wrote:  
(03-06-2020 11:09 AM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Good Lord the Clinton’s are sociopaths.

Like DJT? Own it or just offer hush money and NDA's?

Yeah...that's a bit rich coming from a trump cultist.

RE: Bill Clinton Said He Had Oral Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxiety’ - SuperFlyBCat - 03-06-2020 11:31 AM

(03-06-2020 10:09 AM)salukiblue Wrote:  At least Trump was cheating on Melania with Karen McDougal (although Stormy was like a disease ridden slag).

While Trump is POTUS?

RE: Bill Clinton Said He Had Oral Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxiety’ - GoodOwl - 03-06-2020 12:22 PM

Quote:The ex-president, in the upcoming Hulu series “Hilliary” about his wife,

It would be one thing for Billybubs to be speaking anew with a big reveal about this in a production named after HIM as a kind of retrospective on HIS presidency....but the thing that's difficult to 'swallow', if you will, is that THIS production is called "Hilliary" and named for his "wife." Shows how narcissism and inherited family dysfunction are the real problems with both of the Clintons, their actions being just symptoms of their disease. The Clintons seem to be the very definition of obtuse.

RE: Bill Clinton Said He Had Oral Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxiety’ - stinkfist - 03-06-2020 12:25 PM

(03-06-2020 12:22 PM)GoodOwl Wrote:  
Quote:The ex-president, in the upcoming Hulu series “Hilliary” about his wife,

It would be one thing for Billybubs to be speaking anew with a big reveal about this in a production named after HIM as a kind of retrospective on HIS presidency....but the thing that's difficult to 'swallow', if you will, is that THIS production is called "Hilliary" and named for his "wife." Shows how narcissism and inherited family dysfunction are the real problems with both of the Clintons, their actions being just symptoms of their disease. The Clintons seem to be the very definition of obtuse.

lmmfao....it's why I call her hill-lair-liar....

capitol hill, sets the trap, and lies out her piss bag mouth....

RE: Bill Clinton Said He Had Oral Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxiety’ - Eagleaidaholic - 03-06-2020 12:28 PM

(03-06-2020 09:39 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  He needs to show us his doctor's prescription!

He must have gotten it from Dr. Love
[Image: calling-dr-love-jena-rockwood.jpg]

RE: Bill Clinton Said He Had Oral Sex With Monica Lewinsky To ‘Manage My Anxiety’ - stinkfist - 03-06-2020 12:35 PM

(03-06-2020 12:28 PM)Eagleaidaholic Wrote:  
(03-06-2020 09:39 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  He needs to show us his doctor's prescription!

He must have gotten it from Dr. Love
[Image: calling-dr-love-jena-rockwood.jpg]

lol....

"Ooh, it's cold gin time again
You know it'll always win
Cold gin time again
You know it's the only thing
That keeps us together, ow"