CSNbbs
Schiff Warns of Acquittal Precedent: Trump ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians’ - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Schiff Warns of Acquittal Precedent: Trump ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians’ (/thread-893696.html)

Pages: 1 2

Schiff Warns of Acquittal Precedent: Trump ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians’ - usmbacker - 02-04-2020 10:06 AM

You Dems have a real winner in Schiff, your leader of the troops in this impeachment farce. Yep, you guys really know how to choose a winner.

[Image: Schiff-face.png]

Quote:Representative Adam Schiff (D., Calif.) said Monday that “a whole range of utterly unacceptable conduct in a president would now be beyond reach” if the Senate acquits President Trump in his impeachment trial.

Schiff, the lead House impeachment manager, said during closing arguments in the trial that “Trump could offer Alaska to the Russians in exchange for support in the next election, or decide to move to Mar-a-Lago permanently and let Jared Kushner run the country, delegating to him the decision whether to go to war.”

Link

RE: Schiff Warns of Acquittal Precedent: Trump ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians’ - gdunn - 02-04-2020 10:07 AM

Scare tactics.. Yea that'll win them over.

RE: Schiff Warns of Acquittal Precedent: Trump ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians’ - BuffaloTN - 02-04-2020 10:08 AM

I'd rather give them California. Then Schitty can be Putin's biatch.

RE: Schiff Warns of Acquittal Precedent: Trump ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians’ - VA49er - 02-04-2020 10:09 AM

Dude is dillusional. They really picked a winner with this one. Empeachment was always a long shot, but this dude leading things virtually guaranteed failure from the very beginning

RE: Schiff Warns of Acquittal Precedent: Trump ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians’ - Eldonabe - 02-04-2020 10:16 AM

(02-04-2020 10:06 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  You Dems have a real winner in Schiff, your leader of the troops in this impeachment farce. Yep, you guys really know how to choose a winner.

Quote:Representative Adam Schiff (D., Calif.) said Monday that “a whole range of utterly unacceptable conduct in a president would now be beyond reach” if the Senate acquits President Trump in his impeachment trial.

Schiff, the lead House impeachment manager, said during closing arguments in the trial that “Trump could offer Alaska to the Russians in exchange for support in the next election, or decide to move to Mar-a-Lago permanently and let Jared Kushner run the country, delegating to him the decision whether to go to war.”

Link

As much as I would love to get in that guys head for a minute and see what makes him tick, I am equally afraid to see the mental gymnastics he must go through to put together an even remotely coherent sentence at this point....

RE: Schiff Warns of Acquittal Precedent: Trump ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians’ - UofMstateU - 02-04-2020 10:17 AM

He knows there are some gullible libturds who will swallow that and believe it. Thats who he is speaking to. The gullible libturds.

RE: Schiff Warns of Acquittal Precedent: Trump ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians’ - ECUGrad07 - 02-04-2020 10:18 AM

(02-04-2020 10:16 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  
(02-04-2020 10:06 AM)usmbacker Wrote:  You Dems have a real winner in Schiff, your leader of the troops in this impeachment farce. Yep, you guys really know how to choose a winner.

Link

As much as I would love to get in that guys head for a minute and see what makes him tick, I am equally afraid to see the mental gymnastics he must go through to put together an even remotely coherent sentence at this point....

1) Absolute hatred for Donald Trump.
2) Unhealthy desire to be famous.
3) Low intelligence.

RE: Schiff Warns of Acquittal Precedent: Trump ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians’ - Claw - 02-04-2020 10:18 AM

I think Soros and other leaders of the left believe Trump is a cult of personality like Obama was.

They are attacking him that way.

Do they realize that is not the case yet? Or do they have to lose another election first?

RE: Schiff Warns of Acquittal Precedent: Trump ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians’ - VA49er - 02-04-2020 10:25 AM

(02-04-2020 10:18 AM)Claw Wrote:  I think Soros and other leaders of the left believe Trump is a cult of personality like Obama was.

They are attacking him that way.

Do they realize that is not the case yet? Or do they have to lose another election first?

and JUST like that I have that song in my head. Good thing it is a great song! 04-cheers

RE: Schiff Warns of Acquittal Precedent: Trump ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians’ - TigerBlue4Ever - 02-04-2020 10:32 AM

HAHAHAHAHA

RE: Schiff Warns of Acquittal Precedent: Trump ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians’ - UTSAMarineVet09 - 02-04-2020 10:34 AM

OH MUH RUSSIA!

RE: Schiff Warns of Acquittal Precedent: Trump ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians’ - fsquid - 02-04-2020 10:49 AM

It's called hyperbole, something that is as old as politics itself.

RE: Schiff Warns of Acquittal Precedent: Trump ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians’ - ECUGrad07 - 02-04-2020 11:02 AM

(02-04-2020 10:49 AM)fsquid Wrote:  It's called hyperbole, something that is as old as politics itself.

"Hyperbole" (which is a VERY generous way to put the BS Schiff has been spouting) has no place in an impeachment trial, or during the preceding investigation. Yet, that seems to be all Schiff had, and continues to have.

RE: Schiff Warns of Acquittal Precedent: Trump ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians’ - WKUYG - 02-04-2020 11:16 AM

What this impeachment does is to insure Shiffty a place in history something that he wanted so bad he could taste it. The problem with wanting something so bad it distorts you ability to see how history is going to portray you. With comments like these it clearly shows what this impeachment really is. I have no doubt history is not going to be very kind to Shiffty and this is going to be classic text book on how not to impeach a president at some point long into the future.

RE: Schiff Warns of Acquittal Precedent: Trump ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians’ - gdunn - 02-04-2020 11:21 AM

(02-04-2020 11:16 AM)WKUYG Wrote:  What this impeachment does is to insure Shiffty a place in history something that he wanted so bad he could taste it. The problem with wanting something so bad it distorts you ability to see how history is going to portray you. With comments like these it clearly shows what this impeachment really is. I have no doubt history is not going to be very kind to Shiffty and this is going to be classic text book on how not to impeach a president at some point long into the future.

Doubt it.. There'll be little to mention of Schiff's antics because it'll be put out by a liberal publisher or if it's unbiased his actions will have little consequences in the books.

RE: Schiff Warns of Acquittal Precedent: Trump ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians’ - usmbacker - 02-04-2020 11:27 AM

(02-04-2020 11:02 AM)ECUGrad07 Wrote:  
(02-04-2020 10:49 AM)fsquid Wrote:  It's called hyperbole, something that is as old as politics itself.

"Hyperbole" (which is a VERY generous way to put the BS Schiff has been spouting) has no place in an impeachment trial, or during the preceding investigation. Yet, that seems to be all Schiff had, and continues to have.

Hyperbole my azz. The guy means every lie he spouts out about our President. The guy is a full blown nut job.

RE: Schiff Warns of Acquittal Precedent: Trump ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians’ - bullet - 02-04-2020 11:28 AM

How about sending Schiff and Pelosi to the Russians? Doubtful there is anything classified they haven't leaked, deliberately or not, already.

RE: Schiff Warns of Acquittal Precedent: Trump ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians’ - rath v2.0 - 02-04-2020 11:31 AM

That dude makes Maxine Waters look even keeled.

He’s a nut case.

RE: Schiff Warns of Acquittal Precedent: Trump ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians’ - GeminiCoog - 02-04-2020 12:06 PM

This coming from the guy who not only knows the so-called whistleblower, but is actually the guy's father-in-law.

CONFLICT OF INTEREST!

(Sorry, green. Had to do it. lol)

RE: Schiff Warns of Acquittal Precedent: Trump ‘Could Offer Alaska to the Russians’ - UCGrad1992 - 02-04-2020 12:39 PM

(02-04-2020 10:18 AM)ECUGrad07 Wrote:  
(02-04-2020 10:16 AM)Eldonabe Wrote:  As much as I would love to get in that guys head for a minute and see what makes him tick, I am equally afraid to see the mental gymnastics he must go through to put together an even remotely coherent sentence at this point....

1) Absolute hatred for Donald Trump.
2) Unhealthy desire to be famous.
3) Low intelligence.

Ding. Ding. Ding. I'll wager he keeps pictures of the POTUS in strategic areas of his home and office so he can talk tough to psych himself up each day. Dude looks like an owl on LSD. Whatever. Wallow in hate Shifty...