CSNbbs
This used to be the most fun board of all.... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------- Forum: NTR Sports (/forum-675.html)
+------- Thread: This used to be the most fun board of all.... (/thread-893455.html)

This used to be the most fun board of all.... - Chi-Town - 01-30-2020 05:33 PM

...just started reading/posting again recently after years away. Where is Georgia when you need him? All of the relative newbies on the main board just keep repeating shite.

RE: This used to be the most fun board of all.... - k2tigers - 01-30-2020 05:59 PM

Oh no!

My first post on this board 20 years ago (probably was responding to a post that I thought was demeaning to the city I grew up in, and the birthplace I call Memphis, TN.) - was to you and this other poster who called himself fsquid...I remember you guys were HS classmates at CBHS if I'm not mistaken....

Regarding your post, it went from a HH-controlled place, where there were only Tiger fans and the other evil "basketball - only's"
to a place where Football Only's rue the day!

you've been gone too many years.....
Tell your bud fsquid hello....

RE: This used to be the most fun board of all.... - Chi-Town - 01-30-2020 07:13 PM

(01-30-2020 05:59 PM)k2tigers Wrote:  Oh no!

My first post on this board 20 years ago (probably was responding to a post that I thought was demeaning to the city I grew up in, and the birthplace I call Memphis, TN.) - was to you and this other poster who called himself fsquid...I remember you guys were HS classmates at CBHS if I'm not mistaken....

Regarding your post, it went from a HH-controlled place, where there were only Tiger fans and the other evil "basketball - only's"

LOL, you got the CBHS part right, but squid and I are only alums together, not buddies, that I recall. But then again my mind is 20 years older than that first post and more than that removed from HS! I can remember times when I went weeks without checking the DF, I was always here. Hell, I recall three boards prior to the DF, or CSNbbs....cheers K2....

RE: This used to be the most fun board of all.... - fsquid - 01-30-2020 07:59 PM

(01-30-2020 05:59 PM)k2tigers Wrote:  Oh no!

baby, I'm still here.

RE: This used to be the most fun board of all.... - New Here 101 - 01-30-2020 08:46 PM

NTR

RE: This used to be the most fun board of all.... - TigerTitan - 03-13-2020 01:34 AM

(01-30-2020 05:33 PM)Chi-Town Wrote:  ...just started reading/posting again recently after years away. Where is Georgia when you need him? All of the relative newbies on the main board just keep repeating shite.

I started reading again recently. Not as much of the blood bath it used to be. Still better than the idiotic Facebook fan pages with two dozen posts on the same subject and overly-sensitive lady fans who discuss what color we're wearing to the next game.

Good to see some familiar screen names still hanging around.
#GTG

RE: This used to be the most fun board of all.... - MvETigers - 03-13-2020 08:05 PM

My friend got me following this board years ago and I had been simply reading.

It has gotten quite a bit more civil, after a lot of old time posters got ran off, but the discussions/debates are sometimes weird.

I do have to laugh at anyone that thinks there are "football only" fans that cheer for Memphis. It might be the funniest thing I have read on this board, but I guess to each their own.

RE: This used to be the most fun board of all.... - snowtiger - 03-14-2020 06:22 AM

Her own
(To each)

Our own
(To us)

Their own
(To them)

03-zzz

RE: This used to be the most fun board of all.... - Hernando Hills Tiger - 03-17-2020 09:04 PM

(01-30-2020 05:33 PM)Chi-Town Wrote:  ...just started reading/posting again recently after years away. Where is Georgia when you need him? All of the relative newbies on the main board just keep repeating shite.

You can find Georgia on the double secret Fry board:

https://memphissports.freeforums.net/board/1/general-board

RE: This used to be the most fun board of all.... - BandwagonJumper - 03-18-2020 10:13 AM

(01-30-2020 08:46 PM)New Here 101 Wrote:  NTR

New Here 101 doesn't have a line thru his name anymore.

Any bets on if he returns? Or is he big mad over how he was treated?

RE: This used to be the most fun board of all.... - Tiger87 - 03-18-2020 10:20 AM

He'll "return". Did he ever really leave?

RE: This used to be the most fun board of all.... - BandwagonJumper - 03-18-2020 12:00 PM

(03-18-2020 10:20 AM)Tiger87 Wrote:  Did he ever really leave?

[Image: magic-eight-ball-animated-gif-4.gif]

RE: This used to be the most fun board of all.... - snowtiger - 03-18-2020 12:07 PM

'Relax' said the mod man,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'