CSNbbs
WAC Basketball week 12 (WAC week 4) - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: WACbbs (/forum-376.html)
+--- Thread: WAC Basketball week 12 (WAC week 4) (/thread-892809.html)

Pages: 1 2

WAC Basketball week 12 (WAC week 4) - NMSUPistolPete - 01-20-2020 02:33 AM

Wednesday
California Baptist vs. Chicago State

Thursday
Grand Canyon vs. Seattle University
Cal State Bakersfield vs. Utah Valley

Friday
Dixie State vs. Colorado Mesa

Saturday
UT Rio Grande Valley vs. New Mexico State
Grand Canyon vs. Utah Valley
California Baptist vs. UM Kansas City
Cal State Bakersfield vs. Seattle University
Tarleton State @ Dallas Baptist
Dixie State vs. Western Colorado

RE: WAC Basketball week 12 (WAC week 4) - PojoaquePosse - 01-21-2020 10:41 AM

(01-20-2020 02:33 AM)NMSUPistolPete Wrote:  Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Pistol, can I make a suggestion? First off, I appreciate you taking the time to start these threads. It takes some work and research on your part. Thank you for that.

Can you either list the home team second (ie, NMSU vs UTPANAMRIOGV) or state NMSU @ UTESPNCBSNBCRGV. Thanks for your consideration.

RE: WAC Basketball week 12 (WAC week 4) - dancingNMSUaggie - 01-21-2020 12:06 PM

(01-21-2020 10:41 AM)PojoaquePosse Wrote:  

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Pistol, can I make a suggestion? First off, I appreciate you taking the time to start these threads. It takes some work and research on your part. Thank you for that.

Can you either list the home team second (ie, NMSU vs UTPANAMRIOGV) or state NMSU @ UTESPNCBSNBCRGV. Thanks for your consideration.

Wow. Look it up yourself. Good grief. WAC website has the entire years schedule. Thanks Pistol for everything you do.

RE: WAC Basketball week 12 (WAC week 4) - dancingNMSUaggie - 01-21-2020 12:16 PM

I'll go out on a limb and say the GCU vs. Seattle game is probably the biggest game of the week.

RE: WAC Basketball week 12 (WAC week 4) - NMSUPistolPete - 01-21-2020 01:28 PM

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

In these threads when both teams are WAC members, I have been listing the home team first (vs.); for clarification. If only one of the teams in a game is a WAC member (or future WAC member), I have been listing the WAC team first followed by either vs. or @ denoting where the game is being played.

RE: WAC Basketball week 12 (WAC week 4) - PojoaquePosse - 01-21-2020 02:11 PM

(01-21-2020 01:28 PM)NMSUPistolPete Wrote:  

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

In these threads when both teams are WAC members, I have been listing the home team first (vs.); for clarification. If only one of the teams in a game is a WAC member (or future WAC member), I have been listing the WAC team first followed by either vs. or @ denoting where the game is being played.

Perfect. That's all I need to know. Didn't realize you already had a nomenclature in place.

RE: WAC Basketball week 12 (WAC week 4) - PojoaquePosse - 01-21-2020 02:20 PM

(01-21-2020 12:06 PM)dancingNMSUaggie Wrote:  

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Wow. Look it up yourself. Good grief. WAC website has the entire years schedule. Thanks Pistol for everything you do.

So I need to go to a second site to try and get the complete picture? I praised Pistol and made a simple request. I ask a simple question, I get a simple answer and Pistol didn't have to do anything extra except respond to my post. He pointed out how he always takes into account who is home/away. All of which had nothing to do with you.

Banned from Aggie Alert and still picking fights. You hear that? Your own kind don't want you around on our board. One track mind that's obsessed about GCU and then say they are not a rival. When in fact, they are YOUR biggest rival because you obsess over them. It's all you talk about. All you mention. Every single thread or post, you bring GCU into it somehow. Pathetic. No self awareness at all to know how you come off and how silly you look. 07-coffee3

RE: WAC Basketball week 12 (WAC week 4) - dancingNMSUaggie - 01-21-2020 03:21 PM

I let KK know in a private message I was history from that site. I wasn't even aware he banned me. You were fighting all the time with other people on that site so give me a break. Most true Aggie fans think that message board is a joke and guys like you are the real cause whining when someone doesn't agree with you. Picking fights? You are the one on this site that has to mention me by name and I'm not even in the conversation so look in the mirror Glass House.

RE: WAC Basketball week 12 (WAC week 4) - gleadley - 01-21-2020 03:29 PM

Can't we all just get along?

RE: WAC Basketball week 12 (WAC week 4) - dancingNMSUaggie - 01-21-2020 03:42 PM

(01-21-2020 03:29 PM)gleadley Wrote:  Can't we all just get along?

Im probably heading to Phoenix for the Aggie/Lopes game. If your there gleadley a beer is on me. Some people take themselves way to serious and don't get the difference between smack talk and personal attacks.

RE: WAC Basketball week 12 (WAC week 4) - gleadley - 01-21-2020 03:44 PM

(01-21-2020 03:42 PM)dancingNMSUaggie Wrote:  

Im probably heading to Phoenix for the Aggie/Lopes game. If your there gleadley a beer is on me. Some people take themselves way to serious and don't get the difference between smack talk and personal attacks.

Unfortunately won't be making the game, but safe travels and enjoy. Aggies set up for another great season and hopefully a deeper post-season run.

RE: WAC Basketball week 12 (WAC week 4) - dancingNMSUaggie - 01-21-2020 04:09 PM

(01-21-2020 03:44 PM)gleadley Wrote:  

Unfortunately won't be making the game, but safe travels and enjoy. Aggies set up for another great season and hopefully a deeper post-season run.

We will see. Bad news on the horizon. I'll just leave it at that for now.

RE: WAC Basketball week 12 (WAC week 4) - NMSUPistolPete - 01-21-2020 06:21 PM

(01-21-2020 04:09 PM)dancingNMSUaggie Wrote:  

Bad news with regard to player health? Player availability? Or, with regards to the basketball program in general?

RE: WAC Basketball week 12 (WAC week 4) - dancingNMSUaggie - 01-21-2020 07:40 PM

(01-21-2020 06:21 PM)NMSUPistolPete Wrote:  

Bad news with regard to player health? Player availability? Or, with regards to the basketball program in general?

Players health.

RE: WAC Basketball week 12 (WAC week 4) - NMSUPistolPete - 01-21-2020 08:16 PM

(01-21-2020 07:40 PM)dancingNMSUaggie Wrote:  
(01-21-2020 06:21 PM)NMSUPistolPete Wrote:  
(01-21-2020 03:42 PM)dancingNMSUaggie Wrote:  Im probably heading to Phoenix for the Aggie/Lopes game. If your there gleadley a beer is on me. Some people take themselves way to serious and don't get the difference between smack talk and personal attacks.

Players health.

I figure Trev Queen's leg injury is more serious. Earlier in the season, Queen was favoring his elbow but he played through the pain. Now he is noticeably hobbled. If he is done for the year, I'm not sure NMSU has enough firepower to win the WAC... and if they still do, they will get bumped from the NCAA tourney right away; probably in a route.

RE: WAC Basketball week 12 (WAC week 4) - Country_Wisdom_359 - 01-21-2020 09:05 PM

That’s a huge loss. Hate to hear that and I certainly wish him a speedy recovery. He’s very talented. I won’t forget the punishment he laid on GCU in last year’s championship game...

RE: WAC Basketball week 12 (WAC week 4) - dancingNMSUaggie - 01-22-2020 10:35 AM

Pistol. I private messaged you.

RE: WAC Basketball week 12 (WAC week 4) - FINALFOUR1970SWEETSIXTEEN1992 - 01-22-2020 04:25 PM

It looks like Queen with be out until March in time for the WAC Tournament. Just had knee surgery this week.

RE: WAC Basketball week 12 (WAC week 4) - NMSUPistolPete - 01-24-2020 02:45 AM

6 weeks from now would put Queen's return the week prior to the WAC tournament. Queen could possibly be ready to play Cal Baptist in Las Cruces that week. And, if Queen is a quick healer and can recover in 4 weeks. He could return just in time for the road trip to GCU and Cal State Bakersfield.

RE: WAC Basketball week 12 (WAC week 4) - Country_Wisdom_359 - 01-24-2020 09:23 AM

GCU won a third straight conference game... what is this witchcraft!?!? We now have a winning conference record.