CSNbbs
TK Player Compliments - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Toledo (/forum-479.html)
+----- Thread: TK Player Compliments (/thread-892380.html)

TK Player Compliments - RocketBBallFan - 01-13-2020 06:56 PM

Since there has been criticism of TK for calling out players in the media, I thought I would point out that he also gives a lot of praise to his players. On his radio show tonight, he said the following:

"Spencer Littleson is the best defender in the league. If he isn't, it's Luke Knapke."

"Willie Jackson is the best rebounder I've had in my career."

He has also said multiple times that Marreon Jackson is the best point guard in the league.

RE: TK Player Compliments - Springboromark - 01-13-2020 09:59 PM

Yet, both Jacksons need to cut down their TO's, way too many unforced errors.

RE: TK Player Compliments - Basketball Jones - 01-13-2020 10:32 PM

Coach also said tonight that for the Rockets to get to the next level they need both Alderson and Saunders to be more consistent on a game to game basis. He is happy with the way the other 4 starters have been playing overall. He also is satisfied with TJ Smith and what he is giving in his limited minutes on the court. He also spoke highly of Luke Maranka and said while he should be red shirting this season, he has shown improvement throughout the season and has tremendous potential moving forward. He also thinks while there is not a team like last year's Buffalo, he thinks there is tremendous parity and that you have show up every league game or you will most likely lose.

RE: TK Player Compliments - indianasniff - 01-13-2020 10:50 PM

Is he going to play enough guys enough minutes to be prepared for three game in three nights to get to NCAA

Nope