CSNbbs
Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike (/thread-891669.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - TigerBlue4Ever - 01-03-2020 03:48 PM

(01-03-2020 03:38 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  Two days apart. You can't have it both ways...

[Image: ENVDlZWXsAA67Sc?format=png&name=small]

[Image: ENVDlZWX0AAlI7g?format=png&name=small]

Talking out of both sides of his mouth, what an idiot.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - rath v2.0 - 01-03-2020 03:53 PM

(01-03-2020 03:38 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  Two days apart. You can't have it both ways...

[Image: ENVDlZWXsAA67Sc?format=png&name=small]

[Image: ENVDlZWX0AAlI7g?format=png&name=small]

The idiots who keep voting for him either don’t care or have the attention span of a goldfish.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - bullet - 01-03-2020 03:55 PM

The President doesn't need congressional approval to kill terrorists.

At least as long as they aren't American citizens like some of the Democrats in the House.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - fsquid - 01-03-2020 03:59 PM

(01-03-2020 03:40 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  
(01-03-2020 01:57 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  You kill them until they get tired of dying, or you GTFO and stay TFO. Only two options.

This
Yes

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - EagleX - 01-03-2020 04:02 PM

I hope your virgins are all fat, dirtbag.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - CrimsonPhantom - 01-03-2020 04:06 PM

(01-03-2020 04:02 PM)EagleX Wrote:  I hope your virgins are all fat, dirtbag.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - UofMstateU - 01-03-2020 04:11 PM

Glad to see our magnificent president enjoying two scoops as he evaporates Obama's buddy from the planet.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - swagsurfer11 - 01-03-2020 04:12 PM

Time for regime change baby! On to Tehran!

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - UofMstateU - 01-03-2020 04:17 PM

lulz, at the comments, and the new ice cream flavor "Iraqi Road".

(01-03-2020 04:11 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Glad to see our magnificent president enjoying two scoops as he evaporates Obama's buddy from the planet.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - VA49er - 01-03-2020 04:20 PM

(01-03-2020 04:17 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  lulz, at the comments, and the new ice cream flavor "Iraqi Road".

(01-03-2020 04:11 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Glad to see our magnificent president enjoying two scoops as he evaporates Obama's buddy from the planet.

lol @ CNN. He's so far in their collective heads they can't realize they make him look good by trying to make him look bad.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - Kruciff - 01-03-2020 04:23 PM

Wasn't this board literally just celebrating the abandonment of our Kurdish allies to slaughter because it meant the US was withdrawing from the region?

Now your orange boy is embedding the US in another war in the Middle East, and you're celebrating that too?

Can someone please explain this reasoning? Because the only common link I can find is that Republicans don't actually care for strategy or consistency, they just fall in line and support whatever the person in power decides in the moment.

You people are practically frothing at the mouth for a chance to send someone else's children to fight in a war no one wants, to kill brown people that didn't want us there anyway. For what?

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - stinkfist - 01-03-2020 04:24 PM

(01-03-2020 02:35 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(01-03-2020 01:59 PM)ODU BBALL Wrote:  
(01-02-2020 09:29 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  This is going to start WWIII.

Iran's side:
China
Syria
Iraq
Russia
North Korea
Cuba
Venezuela
Turkey

US's side:
Israel + crickets

Nobody else would come to our defense.

Venezuela??? What the h*ll are they going to do .... throw some street garbage at us?

03-lmfao

Zoo Animal pelts I’d bet.

another form of 'beef jerky'....

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - swagsurfer11 - 01-03-2020 04:26 PM

(01-02-2020 09:29 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  This is going to start WWIII.

Iran's side:
China
Syria
Iraq
Russia
North Korea
Cuba
Venezuela
Turkey

US's side:
Israel + crickets

Nobody else would come to our defense.

Anybody that wants some can get some. Step on up. 05-mafia

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - stinkfist - 01-03-2020 04:27 PM

(01-03-2020 03:40 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  
(01-03-2020 01:57 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  You kill them until they get tired of dying, or you GTFO and stay TFO. Only two options.

This

it should never be option when you control global commerce and energy....I can't figure out why the 'chicken littles' are what dey yams....

in global terms, it's on the door frontage now.....

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - rath v2.0 - 01-03-2020 04:36 PM

(01-03-2020 04:23 PM)Kruciff Wrote:  Wasn't this board literally just celebrating the abandonment of our Kurdish allies to slaughter because it meant the US was withdrawing from the region?

Now your orange boy is embedding the US in another war in the Middle East, and you're celebrating that too?

Can someone please explain this reasoning? Because the only common link I can find is that Republicans don't actually care for strategy or consistency, they just fall in line and support whatever the person in power decides in the moment.

You people are practically frothing at the mouth for a chance to send someone else's children to fight in a war no one wants, to kill brown people that didn't want us there anyway. For what?

Brown people. Very enlightened and mature of you.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - stinkfist - 01-03-2020 04:36 PM

(01-03-2020 04:23 PM)Kruciff Wrote:  Wasn't this board literally just celebrating the abandonment of our Kurdish allies to slaughter because it meant the US was withdrawing from the region?

Ja, you've got it all figured out...

I challenge you to find a person on board that was looking for war...............................oh Ja, what war is he conceiving at this point.....

are you pining for cuck-dumb or ze pacifist in general....

do you really believe your end strategy as valid.....

ewe don't understand how DJT plays this one, does ya?

bull and horns......bull and horns....

he's going to splatter the masses w/o global concern if muh sandbags challenge.....

killing is a biatch.....the repercussions are much more on the other side....

stick with your stick-horsey-puckey.....and thank those with balls...

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - rath v2.0 - 01-03-2020 04:38 PM

CNN probably needs some collective Zoloft.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - VA49er - 01-03-2020 04:38 PM

What war?

It's pretty simple. We don't want to be in the ME at all; however, we are there and if attacked we respond, as it should be. It really is that simple.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - Kruciff - 01-03-2020 04:55 PM

(01-03-2020 04:38 PM)VA49er Wrote:  

What war?

It's pretty simple. We don't want to be in the ME at all; however, we are there and if attacked we respond, as it should be. It really is that simple.

What War? You don't think assassinating a world leader isn't an act of war? Sending 3500 troops isn't mobilizing for war? Russia and China aligned with Iran and sharing interests eager to take advantage of an increasingly weak and ally-less US isn't mobilizing for war?

But that ignores my original point. I'm asking how do Republicans swallow the hypocrisy of abandoning the region in the name of "withdrawal" only to further entrench the US in that very region (regardless of what you want to call it) a month later? It makes absolutely zero sense.

RE: Iranian military commander General Soleimani killed in Baghdad strike - bullet - 01-03-2020 05:02 PM

(01-03-2020 04:36 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  

Ja, you've got it all figured out...

I challenge you to find a person on board that was looking for war...............................oh Ja, what war is he conceiving at this point.....

are you pining for cuck-dumb or ze pacifist in general....

do you really believe your end strategy as valid.....

ewe don't understand how DJT plays this one, does ya?

bull and horns......bull and horns....

he's going to splatter the masses w/o global concern if muh sandbags challenge.....

killing is a biatch.....the repercussions are much more on the other side....

stick with your stick-horsey-puckey.....and thank those with balls...

He's making the price of a war very high for Iran. They have been ratcheting up activity and crossed a line. Very different reaction than Red line Neville Obama.