CSNbbs
UC Irvine MBB starting time - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - East Team Talk (/forum-463.html)
+----- Forum: Kent State (/forum-474.html)
+----- Thread: UC Irvine MBB starting time (/thread-890411.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: UC Irvine MBB starting time - Muskrat - 12-17-2019 06:12 AM

Per the RC, he "was injured during practice last week". It would have been nice if they said what kind of injury, how serious and how long he may be out.

RE: UC Irvine MBB starting time - cleveland - 12-17-2019 07:21 AM

(12-17-2019 06:12 AM)Muskrat Wrote:  Per the RC, he "was injured during practice last week". It would have been nice if they said what kind of injury, how serious and how long he may be out.

Believe he was injured during preseason as well ... wonder if it's the same thing???

RE: UC Irvine MBB starting time - Older and Older - 12-17-2019 07:54 AM

(12-16-2019 08:49 PM)dannyb73 Wrote:  
(12-16-2019 08:32 PM)fallsdog Wrote:  I’m sure it’s nothing more than a “violation of team rules”

I wouldn't be so sure of that. He didn't violate team rules.

Williams has a leg injury. He was dressed for game and had a slight limp. Wrap on leg was high. NOT grades, NOT discipline.
Let’s support this team and not assume the worst. Boy did we miss him vs UCI , 19 turnovers , tough to win. Guessing they will rest him now until Miss. State or BG.
BTW. NC A&T played zone vs UTEP in first half and will give us trouble if they do the same vs Flashes. No way is this going to be an easy win

RE: UC Irvine MBB starting time - cleveland - 12-17-2019 10:22 AM

(12-17-2019 07:54 AM)Older and Older Wrote:  
(12-16-2019 08:49 PM)dannyb73 Wrote:  
(12-16-2019 08:32 PM)fallsdog Wrote:  I’m sure it’s nothing more than a “violation of team rules”

I wouldn't be so sure of that. He didn't violate team rules.

Williams has a leg injury. He was dressed for game and had a slight limp. Wrap on leg was high. NOT grades, NOT discipline.
Let’s support this team and not assume the worst. Boy did we miss him vs UCI , 19 turnovers , tough to win. Guessing they will rest him now until Miss. State or BG.
BTW. NC A&T played zone vs UTEP in first half and will give us trouble if they do the same vs Flashes. No way is this going to be an easy win

This team has no true 'anchor' ... the loss of any one player, particularly the seniors (and Im counting Pippen as a senior) is a HUGE impact. The one stat that had not bit KSU all season was turnovers ... team had been very good with TOs until Irvine. Williams can't get back fast enough to stop that. ...