CSNbbs
[NEWS] Paul Pelosi, Jr. faces allegations of abuse, fraud - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: [NEWS] Paul Pelosi, Jr. faces allegations of abuse, fraud (/thread-889233.html)

Paul Pelosi, Jr. faces allegations of abuse, fraud - CrimsonPhantom - 12-01-2019 04:47 PM

Hunter Biden and Pelosi Jr. cashing in on their corrupt parent's names.

RE: Paul Pelosi, Jr. faces allegations of abuse, fraud - stinkfist - 12-01-2019 04:53 PM

who'd a thunk it...

whachu gotta say now ding-dong mothertruckers......

defend 'that'...

HELL HATH NO FURY

RE: Paul Pelosi, Jr. faces allegations of abuse, fraud - TigerBlue4Ever - 12-01-2019 08:51 PM

In before RWT and his buddies can come in and tell us this is nothing, there's not a thing wrong with this. Nothing to see here, move along.

This is insane, just how pervasive is this type of thing? What other sons and daughters of prominent politicians are holding these highly paid positions in foreign companies simply because of their connections? And how are the parents benefiting financially, because you just know they are. They're using Ukraine as their own personal checking account from money that is in all likelihood coming from we, the American taxpayer.

These frauds need to be taken down and we need to take our country back from the thieves and liars, they are the real enemy at the gate.

RE: Paul Pelosi, Jr. faces allegations of abuse, fraud - mptnstr@44 - 12-01-2019 09:00 PM

(12-01-2019 08:51 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  Nothing to see here, move along.

This is insane, just how pervasive is this type of thing? What other sons and daughters of prominent politicians are holding these highly paid positions simply because of their connections?

I think Americans are starting to see how the political class (and their children) end up so well heeled while and after they leave office. They peddle their influence to benefit themselves and their families. Pelosi and Biden are just the tip of the iceberg.

Remember how Chelsea got the Today Show gig back that she was paid $600,000 for?
Certainly wasn't because she has a face for TV.

RE: Paul Pelosi, Jr. faces allegations of abuse, fraud - SoMs Eagle - 12-02-2019 06:35 AM

I wonder how mom Nancy will respond when the press asks her about this? Yeah, sure they will....

RE: Paul Pelosi, Jr. faces allegations of abuse, fraud - TigerBlue4Ever - 12-02-2019 07:52 AM

(12-01-2019 09:00 PM)mptnstr@44 Wrote:  
(12-01-2019 08:51 PM)TigerBlue4Ever Wrote:  Nothing to see here, move along.

This is insane, just how pervasive is this type of thing? What other sons and daughters of prominent politicians are holding these highly paid positions simply because of their connections?

I think Americans are starting to see how the political class (and their children) end up so well heeled while and after they leave office. They peddle their influence to benefit themselves and their families. Pelosi and Biden are just the tip of the iceberg.

Remember how Chelsea got the Today Show gig back that she was paid $600,000 for?
Certainly wasn't because she has a face for TV.

Truth!

RE: Paul Pelosi, Jr. faces allegations of abuse, fraud - TigerBlue4Ever - 12-02-2019 07:58 AM

(12-02-2019 06:35 AM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  I wonder how mom Nancy will respond when the press asks her about this? Yeah, sure they will....

Is it even in the news? When I say news I mean other than the obvious right wing radical propaganda machine that is OAN. A google search yields nothing from the MSM and of course snopes claims it's false.

I have no trouble believing it.