CSNbbs
la tech vs mississippi southern - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: la tech vs mississippi southern (/thread-888712.html)

la tech vs mississippi southern - UAB Schnauzer - 11-25-2019 09:49 PM

for years I wanted to beat usm more than any other team but I didn't have any hate just respect. Memphis had the hate but it was basketball and football was just the sport we could beat them at with a fake trophy. la tech is a different matter. the hate for la tech is because of their fans. basketball, football, or water polo I want to beat them because of their fans. I enjoy when we beat la tech more than any other cusa team. especially this year because we have football and we don't have 35 25 year old seniors.

RE: la tech vs mississippi southern - Pavy78 - 11-26-2019 08:44 AM

As I exited Legion Field Saturday evening, I couldn't help but think back to that March 2015 evening in the BJCC when their student section chanted "We have football... we have football" as we beat them in basketball. Well, karma is a, well you know. I believe that's 3 in a row for your football team, correct LaTech?

RE: la tech vs mississippi southern - BlazrDawg - 11-26-2019 01:07 PM

(11-26-2019 08:44 AM)Pavy78 Wrote:  As I exited Legion Field Saturday evening, I couldn't help but think back to that March 2015 evening in the BJCC when their student section chanted "We have football... we have football" as we beat them in basketball. Well, karma is a, well you know. I believe that's 3 in a row for your football team, correct LaTech?

I guess thats why there was a fairly loud and sustained chant from our stands after the W on Saturday that "We Have Football!!!!" .

RE: la tech vs mississippi southern - BlazrDawg - 11-26-2019 01:09 PM

As an aside about the La Tech fan base,,, We were treated quit well last fall when we went to the game in Ruston by several of their fans that we came in contact with before the game. Plus, after the game in which our D pretty much stymied their offense, we didnt hear much from their student section as we were leaving the stands and walking to our car.

RE: la tech vs mississippi southern - the_blazerman - 11-26-2019 02:05 PM

That would be the - UAB players are taunting & throwing stuff at the La Tech students game.

RE: la tech vs mississippi southern - UAB Schnauzer - 11-26-2019 02:46 PM

(11-26-2019 02:05 PM)the_blazerman Wrote:  That would be the - UAB players are taunting & throwing stuff at the La Tech students game.

Similar time UAB fans throwing urine at Memphis fans and players?