CSNbbs
Clowns and fanboys - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt East Team Talk (/forum-289.html)
+----- Forum: Old Dominion (/forum-688.html)
+------ Forum: Smack Board (/forum-935.html)
+------ Thread: Clowns and fanboys (/thread-888289.html)

Clowns and fanboys - Mo Blue Den You - 11-21-2019 01:42 PM

(11-20-2019 10:41 PM)mturn017 Wrote:  
(11-20-2019 10:29 PM)Razor Ramon Monarch Wrote:  Always next year......

Always always always.

1 regular season and 1 CUSA tourney championship and no ncaa tourney wins

At what point do you guys join the club and expect better?

No at large worthy teams in his entire Odu tenure

Mike Rhoades and vcu are running laps around jones already.

Aim mediocre guys, it’s the odu way these days.

Convenient timing.

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT?

Yall clowned him from last year and look who got the last laugh.

We have clowns on this board and none of their names are Razor.

RE: JMU vs ODU - Wed 11/20, 7:00pm - odu09 - 11-21-2019 01:46 PM

(11-21-2019 01:42 PM)Mo Blue Den You Wrote:  

Always always always.

Convenient timing.

Don't know what is worse. The posts from Razor, or the posts from his Fanboys.

At least you deleted the post that said "I'm glad we lost." Great thing you decided to rewrite that based on how ridiculous that statement is.

When is the next meeting for the fanclub? I bet that's a great time. Hopefully I'm on the banned list since I'm happy we won a conference championship last year.

RE: JMU vs ODU - Wed 11/20, 7:00pm - Mo Blue Den You - 11-21-2019 02:02 PM

(11-21-2019 01:46 PM)odu09 Wrote:  

Always always always.

Convenient timing.

At least you deleted the post that said "I'm glad we lost." Great thing you decided to rewrite that based on how ridiculous that statement is.

When is the next meeting for the fanclub? I bet that's a great time. Hopefully I'm on the banned list since I'm happy we won a conference championship last year.

First of all i didnt delete my comment. ODUDrunkard did because I was name calling similar to your fanboy comment.

ODUDrunkard, delete away since he called me a name and the AUP is the Bible here.

The statement wasnt ridiculous at all. Everyones body language except Curry and Wades sucked. They all sulk and look at the bench when they mess up, and Green is the worst when it comes to that. Then he slaps his hands like "shucks".

You keep looking through your sunshine and rainbow sunglasses. You riding to the next game on a Unicorn?

RE: JMU vs ODU - Wed 11/20, 7:00pm - T-Mac - 11-21-2019 02:10 PM

Always always always.

Convenient timing.

Wait, we clowned him last year after literally all of his predictions were shot down in one fell swoop. Who had the last laugh last year? We won the regular season championship, won the CUSA tournament, went to the Dance...and didn't win the NCAA tournament. Is your argument that Razor got the last laugh because our season ended with a loss?04-jawdrop

RE: JMU vs ODU - Wed 11/20, 7:00pm - odu09 - 11-21-2019 02:12 PM

(11-21-2019 02:02 PM)Mo Blue Den You Wrote:  

Always always always.

Convenient timing.

First of all i didnt delete my comment. ODUDrunkard did because I was name calling similar to your fanboy comment.

ODUDrunkard, delete away since he called me a name and the AUP is the Bible here.

The statement wasnt ridiculous at all. Everyones body language except Curry and Wades sucked. They all sulk and look at the bench when they mess up, and Green is the worst when it comes to that. Then he slaps his hands like "shucks".

You keep looking through your sunshine and rainbow sunglasses. You riding to the next game on a Unicorn?

If "fanboy" is on the same stratosphere as the bleeped out word you called all of us, then sure, I could see it getting deleted.

And I said the statement you made "I'm glad we lost" is ridiculous. Players who don't have great body language during a loss in which they were double digit favorites doesn't bother me, especially when they have the grit to make a comeback and be a fingertip away from a win. But you and your club mates can keep looking for all the negatives as much as possible to criticize, if that's the way you'd like to watch a basketball game. It doesn't sound very enjoyable at all. Especially when you are rooting for our team to lose, hence "I'm glad we lost."

I believe even the eternal optimists on here knew this season would be shaky to start after BJ and Caver graduated. But since you asked, yes, my ride is a unicorn, though I cannot really afford one (they are very rare) so I use my uni-uber app to get there.

RE: Clowns and fanboys - Monarchist13 - 11-21-2019 02:17 PM

Always always always.

Convenient timing.

I'm not gonna hide any of these posts since y'all are happy to go at it. But I did put them in purgatory on the smack board.

By the way, Mo, complaining about moderation on the boards is also against the AUP. If you want to complain about me or any other mods, take it to PM.

RE: Clowns and fanboys - Monarchist13 - 11-21-2019 02:20 PM

(11-21-2019 02:15 PM)Mo Blue Den You Wrote:  
(11-21-2019 02:10 PM)T-Mac Wrote:  

Always always always.

Convenient timing.

Wait, we clowned him last year after literally all of his predictions were shot down in one fell swoop. Who had the last laugh last year? We won the regular season championship, won the CUSA tournament, went to the Dance...and didn't win the NCAA tournament. Is your argument that Razor got the last laugh because our season ended with a loss?04-jawdrop

Guess you comprehend better from pictures and illustrations.

No that isnt remotely close to the argument. Someone earlier stated "wheres Razor so he can guarentee we dont win blah blah blah". The dude hasnt even posted on here since last years winning team and yet some of you still felt the need to go after him and troll. Bunch of old dudes just learning about the internet it seems. I dont know Razor from Adam and Im sure as hell not his fan boy but when yall poke the bear and it finally shows up, DONT ACT SURPRISED AND POST STUPID **** LIKE HOW CONVENIENT.

Very hypocritical.

Keeping my promise of not hiding your posts in this thread but moving it to purgatory.

RE: Clowns and fanboys - Monarchist13 - 11-21-2019 02:31 PM

(11-21-2019 02:25 PM)Mo Blue Den You Wrote:  LMAO

Softer than your average noodles!

And another one.

RE: Clowns and fanboys - Mo Blue Den You - 11-21-2019 02:33 PM

(11-21-2019 02:12 PM)odu09 Wrote:  
(11-20-2019 10:41 PM)mturn017 Wrote:  Convenient timing.

If "fanboy" is on the same stratosphere as the bleeped out word you called all of us, then sure, I could see it getting deleted.

And I said the statement you made "I'm glad we lost" is ridiculous. Players who don't have great body language during a loss in which they were double digit favorites doesn't bother me, especially when they have the grit to make a comeback and be a fingertip away from a win. But you and your club mates can keep looking for all the negatives as much as possible to criticize, if that's the way you'd like to watch a basketball game. It doesn't sound very enjoyable at all. Especially when you are rooting for our team to lose, hence "I'm glad we lost."

I believe even the eternal optimists on here knew this season would be shaky to start after BJ and Caver graduated. But since you asked, yes, my ride is a unicorn, though I cannot really afford one (they are very rare) so I use my uni-uber app to get there.

The name i called you was an idiot and clown. What bleeped out was the other word for poop and that wasnt asigning it as a name to anyone so understand what you're griping about.

RE: Clowns and fanboys - Mo Blue Den You - 11-21-2019 02:34 PM

(11-21-2019 02:31 PM)ODUDrunkard13 Wrote:  
(11-21-2019 02:25 PM)Mo Blue Den You Wrote:  LMAO

Softer than your average noodles!

And another one.

This was describing our players in a game that we LOST AT HOME TO JMU.

Please move it back lmao. We cant do that either?

RE: Clowns and fanboys - mturn017 - 12-18-2019 12:43 PM

LOL. Just opened this thread. Didn't realize I was a part of it. FTR, I don't have a problem with Razor. I agree with a lot of his points though don't go the full monty of negativity towards the program that he does. My comment though was pointed to the fact that we don't hear peep from him until ODU falls on it's face. I welcome him to become more active and share his views. I've seen him give credit where it's due before so I know he's not completely without reason or negative. Clown out.

RE: Clowns and fanboys - CameramanJ - 12-18-2019 09:29 PM

...how soft is the average noodle, though?

RE: Clowns and fanboys - Monarchist13 - 12-24-2019 09:32 AM

(12-18-2019 12:43 PM)mturn017 Wrote:  LOL. Just opened this thread. Didn't realize I was a part of it. FTR, I don't have a problem with Razor. I agree with a lot of his points though don't go the full monty of negativity towards the program that he does. My comment though was pointed to the fact that we don't hear peep from him until ODU falls on it's face. I welcome him to become more active and share his views. I've seen him give credit where it's due before so I know he's not completely without reason or negative. Clown out.

I wouldn't say you were a part of it. An overly aggro response to you and the ensuing bickering is what got moved. Your original post remains in the other thread.