CSNbbs
Eric the non whistleblower has a go fund me account - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Eric the non whistleblower has a go fund me account (/thread-887419.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Eric the non whistleblower has a go fund me account - bullet - 11-12-2019 12:00 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/icig-complaint-ukraine-whistleblower

Raised a quarter mill. And that is illegal.

"A newly filed complaint to the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) alleges that the whistleblower whose allegations touched off House Democrats' impeachment inquiry may have violated federal law by indirectly soliciting more than a quarter-million dollars from mostly anonymous sources via a GoFundMe page.

The complaint, which was filed last week and obtained by Fox News, alleged the donations from roughly 6,000 individuals "clearly constitute" gifts to a current intelligence official that may be restricted because of the employee's official position pursuant to 5 CFR 2635.203 and other statutes. To date, the GoFundMe has raised over $227,000...."

RE: Eric the non whistleblower has a go fund me account - SuperFlyBCat - 11-12-2019 12:07 PM

LOL clown show.

RE: Eric the non whistleblower has a go fund me account - stinkfist - 11-12-2019 12:09 PM

I can't wait to watch that mothertrucker burn in public....

TORCHING

RE: Eric the non whistleblower has a go fund me account - rath v2.0 - 11-12-2019 12:10 PM

Swamp is not sending it’s best and brightest...

RE: Eric the non whistleblower has a go fund me account - SuperFlyBCat - 11-12-2019 12:50 PM

(11-12-2019 12:10 PM)rath v2.0 Wrote:  Swamp is not sending it’s best and brightest...

People have so much TDS. I read a NY Times article earlier this year maybe. Nigerian couple with 2 kids, tourist visa, lands at JFK. They take a Taxi to a Nigerian Church in NYC. Pastor sets them up in a homeless shelter. Dad starts driving for uber (how did he get a license and insurance?) Kids get enrolled in school. One kid becomes a chess prodigy, wins tournament. Teacher writes article for NY Times, sets up gofundme. Money pours in with 99% of the comments phuck Trump blah blah, it was over 300K.
Need to check back in on this and see if they got deported.

RE: Eric the non whistleblower has a go fund me account - Jugnaut - 11-12-2019 12:57 PM

Sad that folks give hundreds of thousands to partisans like this instead of kids with diseases on GoFundMe.

RE: Eric the non whistleblower has a go fund me account - gdunn - 11-12-2019 01:10 PM

If what he did was on the up and up, why does he need a GoFundMe or is it he being paid for trying to take down the Don?

RE: Eric the non whistleblower has a go fund me account - Attackcoog - 11-12-2019 01:14 PM

(11-12-2019 12:00 PM)bullet Wrote:  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/icig-complaint-ukraine-whistleblower

Raised a quarter mill. And that is illegal.

"A newly filed complaint to the Intelligence Community Inspector General (ICIG) alleges that the whistleblower whose allegations touched off House Democrats' impeachment inquiry may have violated federal law by indirectly soliciting more than a quarter-million dollars from mostly anonymous sources via a GoFundMe page.

The complaint, which was filed last week and obtained by Fox News, alleged the donations from roughly 6,000 individuals "clearly constitute" gifts to a current intelligence official that may be restricted because of the employee's official position pursuant to 5 CFR 2635.203 and other statutes. To date, the GoFundMe has raised over $227,000...."

lol...when you go after Republicans using every possible twisted definition of behavior in order to create an alleged violation of the law---you better be on your best law abiding behavior yourself (which is almost impossible for power mad democrats).

RE: Eric the non whistleblower has a go fund me account - stinkfist - 11-12-2019 01:33 PM

(11-12-2019 12:57 PM)Jugnaut Wrote:  Sad that folks give hundreds of thousands to partisans like this instead of kids with diseases on GoFundMe.

XACLY!

this would be my guy [Image: danny-thomas-6.jpg]over time...

RE: Eric the non whistleblower has a go fund me account - GoodOwl - 11-12-2019 01:41 PM

[Image: empty-metal-popcorn-bowl-88368127.jpg] Anybody got any more? I'm runnin' out!

RE: Eric the non whistleblower has a go fund me account - SoMs Eagle - 11-12-2019 01:51 PM

(11-12-2019 01:10 PM)gdunn Wrote:  If what he did was on the up and up, why does he need a GoFundMe or is it he being paid for trying to take down the Don?

People are paying him. Obviously. Democrats set another bad precedent. Clearly against the law. When will he be perf walked?

RE: Eric the non whistleblower has a go fund me account - UTSAMarineVet09 - 11-12-2019 01:52 PM

Time to buckle up!

RE: Eric the non whistleblower has a go fund me account - SoMs Eagle - 11-12-2019 02:01 PM

Where are the libs (or as they call themselves, moderates) weighing in on this subject. They always seem to be late to the game. Waiting on talking points I guess...

RE: Eric the non whistleblower has a go fund me account - stinkfist - 11-12-2019 02:27 PM

(11-12-2019 02:01 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  Where are the libs (or as they call themselves, moderates) weighing in on this subject. They always seem to be late to the game. Waiting on talking points I guess...

I think we're all (finally) on ignore...

I can live with that...

when the tank reads "E", it's tough to move 'fo-wod'....

RE: Eric the non whistleblower has a go fund me account - UofMstateU - 11-12-2019 02:30 PM

These are the idiots Obama had running things, which is why Putin and China and Iran ran roughshed over them like childsplay.

RE: Eric the non whistleblower has a go fund me account - SuperFlyBCat - 11-12-2019 03:41 PM

(11-12-2019 02:30 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  These are the idiots Obama had running things, which is why Putin and China and Iran ran roughshed over them like childsplay.

X 1,000

RE: Eric the non whistleblower has a go fund me account - Redwingtom - 11-12-2019 04:07 PM

Cool story bro.

But I missed the part of the complaint that identifies that either Eric or the actual whistleblower was the person who created this account, or that the money would go to either of them.

Perhaps you could cite that for me?

03-zzz

RE: Eric the non whistleblower has a go fund me account - Oman - 11-12-2019 04:32 PM

(11-12-2019 04:07 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Cool story bro.

But I missed the part of the complaint that identifies that either Eric or the actual whistleblower was the person who created this account, or that the money would go to either of them.

03-zzz

lighten up Francis. This isn't a courtroom.

and by "either of them" i assume you men the same person?

RE: Eric the non whistleblower has a go fund me account - Redwingtom - 11-12-2019 04:40 PM

(11-12-2019 04:32 PM)Oman Wrote:  
(11-12-2019 04:07 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Cool story bro.

03-zzz

lighten up Francis. This isn't a courtroom.

and by "either of them" i assume you men the same person?

Well, until we know for certain...

But sorry, the guy titled the thread as if the guy set up the account on his own when their is NO evidence of that.

I would hope you'd hold me to the same standard.

RE: Eric the non whistleblower has a go fund me account - B_Hawk06 - 11-12-2019 04:43 PM

Tom has a valid point here. As long as the requesting authority and monies gifted don't point directly back to the whistleleaker, this is a non issue. I know these folks are a few corn kernels shy of a full cob, but I'm willing to bet they addressed that precaution. If not... dumber than I thought.

Interestingly though, Tom will defend staunchly that sort of trickery but will go all in for the impeachment on items with even less evidence of wrong doing.