CSNbbs
UAB vs Southern Miss Official Watch Party - Iron City Grill - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: UAB vs Southern Miss Official Watch Party - Iron City Grill (/thread-886965.html)

UAB vs Southern Miss Official Watch Party - Iron City Grill - IronCityGrill - 11-07-2019 11:41 AM

The Blazers are on the road again this week playing Southern Miss! Join us and other Blazer Fans in the Iron City Grill to cheer the team on to victory. #WinAsOne

Iron City Grill is the OFFICIAL UAB BLAZER Watch Party Location! ?

There will be drink specials, delicious food, and our favorite football team on the screens! ?

More info: https://www.facebook.com/events/518471822069019/

RE: UAB vs Southern Miss Official Watch Party - Iron City Grill - BlazerGreen - 11-07-2019 12:00 PM

I've been to several shows over the years at Iron City but I've never actually sat down there. To have a place to sit, you have to rent a table for $175-500(!). That's in addition to the price of your tickets.

Will IC ever have seating available for the common man?

RE: UAB vs Southern Miss Official Watch Party - Iron City Grill - Pavy78 - 11-07-2019 12:34 PM

(11-07-2019 12:00 PM)BlazerGreen Wrote:  I've been to several shows over the years at Iron City but I've never actually sat down there. To have a place to sit, you have to rent a table for $175-500(!). That's in addition to the price of your tickets.

All the seats for the peasants are on the away side facing the sun. 03-lmfao

RE: UAB vs Southern Miss Official Watch Party - Iron City Grill - BlazerMatt - 11-07-2019 01:04 PM

I know. Let’s go complain to the city council and urge them to delay opening the doors to iron city again until they come up with a new layout for the space that serves the best interests of the common man and the city. We can instead have the watch party next August after the redesign has been completed!

RE: UAB vs Southern Miss Official Watch Party - Iron City Grill - BlazrDawg - 11-07-2019 01:10 PM

(11-07-2019 12:00 PM)BlazerGreen Wrote:  I've been to several shows over the years at Iron City but I've never actually sat down there. To have a place to sit, you have to rent a table for $175-500(!). That's in addition to the price of your tickets.

I've been to several Blazer Watch "parties" , which are usually held in the Grill section, and it doesnt cost anything other than whatever food/drinks you may order. Just grab a seat at the bar or at a table, eat, cheer, and enjoy.

RE: UAB vs Southern Miss Official Watch Party - Iron City Grill - BlazerGreen - 11-07-2019 02:10 PM

I meant to highlight that last line but I'm severely colorblind. Couldn't figure out which one was blue.

Just poking a little fun. I like Iron City just fine.

RE: UAB vs Southern Miss Official Watch Party - Iron City Grill - LairDweller - 11-07-2019 04:24 PM

(11-07-2019 01:10 PM)BlazrDawg Wrote:  

I've been to several Blazer Watch "parties" , which are usually held in the Grill section, and it doesnt cost anything other than whatever food/drinks you may order. Just grab a seat at the bar or at a table, eat, cheer, and enjoy.

i think you missed the point

RE: UAB vs Southern Miss Official Watch Party - Iron City Grill - BlazrDawg - 11-07-2019 08:49 PM

(11-07-2019 04:24 PM)LairDweller Wrote:  
(11-07-2019 01:10 PM)BlazrDawg Wrote:  

i think you missed the point

Well, the topic of the thread was about a watch party for our game against USM,,,and it looks like it devolved into snarky comments about Iron City as a venue. Maybe we need to point it back to what the discussion was supposed to be about.

RE: UAB vs Southern Miss Official Watch Party - Iron City Grill - rook360 - 11-07-2019 08:53 PM

Think I'll be there with two lil blazers

RE: UAB vs Southern Miss Official Watch Party - Iron City Grill - UAB Band Dad - 11-09-2019 01:35 PM

(11-07-2019 08:49 PM)BlazrDawg Wrote:  Well, the topic of the thread was about a watch party for our game against USM,,,and it looks like it devolved into snarky comments about Iron City as a venue. Maybe we need to point it back to what the discussion was supposed to be about.

The snarky comments are a result of Iron City's owner being behind the effort to alter the stadium deal at the last moment. Many Blazers have not gotten over that yet, and are expressing their displeasure by voting with their wallets.

A little more time goes by without that nonsense resurfacing and things will get back to normal.

RE: UAB vs Southern Miss Official Watch Party - Iron City Grill - UAB Band Dad - 11-09-2019 01:38 PM

The NFL network offers a seven day free trial subscription over several formats if any want to go that route. The drawback to is that they will not allow you to watch live but only a playback after the game is over.

RE: UAB vs Southern Miss Official Watch Party - Iron City Grill - BlazerGreen - 11-09-2019 02:27 PM

(11-09-2019 01:38 PM)UAB Band Dad Wrote:  The NFL network offers a seven day free trial subscription over several formats if any want to go that route. The drawback to is that they will not allow you to watch live but only a playback after the game is over.

Fubo TV has the NFL Network live and a 7 Day Free Trial.

RE: UAB vs Southern Miss Official Watch Party - Iron City Grill - ATTALLABLAZE - 11-10-2019 10:29 AM

I won’t be back at Iron City until Steve gets his head out of his rectum.