CSNbbs
Rob Murphy Discusses Book on the Odd Couple Podcast with Chris Broussard and Rob Park - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Eastern Michigan (/forum-478.html)
+----- Thread: Rob Murphy Discusses Book on the Odd Couple Podcast with Chris Broussard and Rob Park (/thread-886959.html)

Rob Murphy Discusses Book on the Odd Couple Podcast with Chris Broussard and Rob Park - KPJ - 11-07-2019 09:55 AM

Worth taking a listen.
I've got the book and enjoyed the read.
https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/content/2019-11-06-rob-murphy-shares-his-incredible-basketball-journey/

RE: Rob Murphy Discusses Book on the Odd Couple Podcast with Chris Broussard and Rob Park - holybovine - 11-07-2019 11:14 AM

That might be the last book on earth I would ever read.

At least he is willing to promote the things that are important to him.

RE: Rob Murphy Discusses Book on the Odd Couple Podcast with Chris Broussard and Rob Park - EAGLE KING - 11-07-2019 11:31 AM

(11-07-2019 11:14 AM)holybovine Wrote:  That might be the last book on earth I would ever read.

Agreed. In all of his time here, this is the biggest thing he has ever promoted. More than his program, players, alumni anything. ME, ME, ME.

RE: Rob Murphy Discusses Book on the Odd Couple Podcast with Chris Broussard and Rob Park - emu79 - 11-07-2019 01:13 PM

(11-07-2019 11:31 AM)EAGLE KING Wrote:  
(11-07-2019 11:14 AM)holybovine Wrote:  That might be the last book on earth I would ever read.

Agreed. In all of his time here, this is the biggest thing he has ever promoted. More than his program, players, alumni anything. ME, ME, ME.

All true unforunately. Creighton is 360 degrees opposite it is always about the school the program his players and their families very little about him