CSNbbs
11/5 South Dakota State - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: WACbbs (/forum-376.html)
+---- Forum: WAC Southwest Division (/forum-1009.html)
+----- Forum: Texas - Rio Grande Valley (/forum-992.html)
+----- Thread: 11/5 South Dakota State (/thread-886244.html)

11/5 South Dakota State - edinburger - 10-29-2019 06:22 PM

Looks like all the other WAC teams besides UTRGV decided to celebrate November 5 as Marshmallow Day. Chicago St, UMKC, UVU, GCU, NMSU, Seattle, and CSUB are all taking on non-D1 teams. At least Cal Baptist is playing D1: #324 Jackson State, at home.

South Dakota State (#128) away looks a little tough. I won't panic if we lose it.

Any predictions on the remaining two starters for the game? Levi, Varner, Jackson, X, Y.

RE: 11/5 South Dakota State - Vaqueronation - 10-30-2019 12:28 AM

It's probably good for us that its both our first games. They basically have new starters and a new coach. They did get a pretty talented transfer from memphis though. Maybe we can take advantage of chemistry issues. Hopefully we have good shooting this year. That always ends up killing us every year.

As for the other starters I would say Fontaine and McClain.

RE: 11/5 South Dakota State - edinburger - 11-05-2019 11:04 PM

Well, had to miss it for work and family duties, but the box score's a little worrying. Only 4 assists? Was it just run up and shoot?

RE: 11/5 South Dakota State - WACfan86 - 11-06-2019 11:22 PM

Pretty much run up a shoot, however, I am pleased with the Levi offensive outburst. That would more of my expectations of Levi.

RE: 11/5 South Dakota State - Vaqueronation - 11-07-2019 02:40 AM

Not gonna be able to see any of the espn+ games unfortunately. Nice to see Dibiamaka got 23 minutes. I have a good feeling about that guy. I want to see how bakersfield does against them. That should kind of tell us where we're at.