CSNbbs
WAC Season Tickets and Schedule - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: WACbbs (/forum-376.html)
+--- Thread: WAC Season Tickets and Schedule (/thread-884241.html)

WAC Season Tickets and Schedule - MCanaday9 - 10-04-2019 01:11 AM

I’ve been a season ticket holder for UVU the last two years and generally enjoyed it. My son was under 3 so he got in for free so we got extra value. Now that he’s too old to sit on laps, I’m having a hard time justifying dropping extra money, especially after looking at UVUs home schedule this year.

I was wondering if other team fans would enlighten me, save me time, and help me out. I’m looking for season ticket prices, home games, home games against D1 teams, and any perks. I’ve always been a bit bothered that I don’t feel appreciated by UVU for being a STH and not a donor of their club. I’ve showed up to some road games as well, #WACVegas the last 3 years, and there’s no extra perks to it. <Steps off soapbox>

Any help would be appreciated!

UVU- $50 GA corners $180 reserved middle
14 (11 vs D-1) best non-con is vs Weber St
No extra perks

UMKC- $119 reserved ($350 crown access for halftime meals and possible drinks. Nice)
13 (10) vs. Toledo

WAC Season Tickets and Schedule - Johnny Crunch - 10-04-2019 07:24 AM

NMSU 9th row behind home bench $640 for two, so 320 each, not including Aggie Athletic Club donation. The Club donation isnt a specified amount, just a requirement to be a member.

By contrast my SMU season tickets are $2220 for four plus a per seat mandatory/specified amount donation to the Mustang Club