CSNbbs
Individual Game Tickets - Basketball - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: Individual Game Tickets - Basketball (/thread-884140.html)

Individual Game Tickets - Basketball - KidMemphis - 10-02-2019 07:00 PM

Been awhile since I have traveled back to Memphis for a game. Wondering if anyone can fill me in on what they know about buying individual game tickets.

I call the Ticket Office and they say they are not for sale yet and there is no date for when they will go on sale. Is that true? Because both people I talked to sounded rude and disinterested in helping. Secondly, I see game tickets for the game I want to take my family to posted on StubHub and VividSeats but there aren’t a lot and they are all in upper deck. Kind of confusing. Can anyone with experience or knowledge here advise me? Thanks guys.

RE: Individual Game Tickets - Basketball - k2tigers - 10-02-2019 07:03 PM

Bump

I want to know asap too

RE: Individual Game Tickets - Basketball - KidMemphis - 10-03-2019 02:47 PM

Anyone? Please and thank you.

(10-02-2019 07:03 PM)k2tigers Wrote:  Bump

I want to know asap too

RE: Individual Game Tickets - Basketball - cmt - 10-03-2019 03:59 PM

I think they will continue to sell season tickets through November. Single game tickets through the university box office will be hard to come by. But there are always tickets available day of the game. Tried to buy NC State games through the ticket office and they weren't ready a couple of weeks ago, we bought through ticket master.

RE: Individual Game Tickets - Basketball - covingtontiger - 10-03-2019 04:12 PM

I always see scalpers selling tickets on the street. Heck, I bought 4 tickets on the street the day of our NC game vs. Kansas in San Antonio. You can always buy, it's just a question of how much they cost.

RE: Individual Game Tickets - Basketball - BandwagonJumper - 10-03-2019 04:45 PM

RE: Individual Game Tickets - Basketball - gulfcoastgal - 11-06-2019 08:00 PM

Yesterday, Assoc. AD Steve Macy said over 14,000 season tickets have been sold.

RE: Individual Game Tickets - Basketball - UMTiger02 - 11-07-2019 12:06 AM

(10-02-2019 07:00 PM)KidMemphis Wrote:  Been awhile since I have traveled back to Memphis for a game. Wondering if anyone can fill me in on what they know about buying individual game tickets.

I call the Ticket Office and they say they are not for sale yet and there is no date for when they will go on sale. Is that true? Because both people I talked to sounded rude and disinterested in helping. Secondly, I see game tickets for the game I want to take my family to posted on StubHub and VividSeats but there aren’t a lot and they are all in upper deck. Kind of confusing. Can anyone with experience or knowledge here advise me? Thanks guys.

If you buy single games there aren’t gonna be any lower level seats. Unless you buy from a season ticket holder you’re gonna be up top

RE: Individual Game Tickets - Basketball - 3601 - 11-07-2019 01:46 PM

(11-07-2019 12:06 AM)UMTiger02 Wrote:  
(10-02-2019 07:00 PM)KidMemphis Wrote:  Been awhile since I have traveled back to Memphis for a game. Wondering if anyone can fill me in on what they know about buying individual game tickets.

If you buy single games there aren’t gonna be any lower level seats. Unless you buy from a season ticket holder you’re gonna be up top

There are a few in the LL available for Alcorn State. I think they are all singles in Section 117.

RE: Individual Game Tickets - Basketball - KidMemphis - 11-07-2019 02:17 PM

Ah, didn't know that...I've been waiting for some LL to show up on Stubhub for weeks now. Will the scalpers be selling LL seats or should I just suck it up and buy the upper levels now?

[/quote]

RE: Individual Game Tickets - Basketball - cmt - 11-07-2019 02:22 PM

Buy the cheapest seat you can get to insure you can get in, but then hope the scalpers have something you want on your way in. All the good seats are long gone.

RE: Individual Game Tickets - Basketball - Tiger1983 - 11-07-2019 03:10 PM

(11-06-2019 08:00 PM)gulfcoastgal Wrote:  Yesterday, Assoc. AD Steve Macy said over 14,000 season tickets have been sold.

It makes sense because announced attendance for the SC St game was 16,003 and I very roughly guess actual attendance was around 11K.

RE: Individual Game Tickets - Basketball - KidMemphis - 11-07-2019 03:58 PM

Thanks for advice. Just purchased.

(11-07-2019 02:22 PM)cmt Wrote:  Buy the cheapest seat you can get to insure you can get in, but then hope the scalpers have something you want on your way in. All the good seats are long gone.