CSNbbs
Ben Leroy sighting ? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Northern Illinois (/forum-468.html)
+----- Thread: Ben Leroy sighting ? (/thread-883792.html)

Ben Leroy sighting ? - jjprender - 09-28-2019 05:26 PM

Is he done for the year? I know Pugh is. Lance DeVauex? He done as well

RE: Ben Leroy citing ? - NorthCoast - 09-28-2019 05:49 PM

Nothing's been confirmed about DeVeaux but he may very well be done for the year, as Pugh is, but it's possible that he will return.

Nothing that I know of has come out about Leroy but it's not looking good for him returning anytime soon.

One thing about getting injuries "out of the way" early is that if some of these guys heal up they may be fine come November when injuries usually start taking a toll on the team.

Getting Toledo and Eastern Michigan as two of the last three games of the regular season should turn out to be a very good thing, not just because of the rash of early injuries but also because this Offense may need more time than anticipated to start clicking on all cylinders.

RE: Ben Leroy citing ? - JoeNovak - 09-29-2019 07:03 PM

(09-28-2019 05:49 PM)NorthCoast Wrote:  Nothing's been confirmed about DeVeaux but he may very well be done for the year, as Pugh is, but it's possible that he will return.

Nothing that I know of has come out about Leroy but it's not looking good for him returning anytime soon.

One thing about getting injuries "out of the way" early is that if some of these guys heal up they may be fine come November when injuries usually start taking a toll on the team.

Getting Toledo and Eastern Michigan as two of the last three games of the regular season should turn out to be a very good thing, not just because of the rash of early injuries but also because this Offense may need more time than anticipated to start clicking on all cylinders.

They said on the radio that Pugh as well as Deveaux are out for the year. I haven’t heard anything about Deveaux prior to this but that’s what Bill Baker’s partner stated.

RE: Ben Leroy citing ? - badmoonrising13 - 09-29-2019 08:43 PM

Sighting

RE: Ben Leroy sighting ? - Red Dog - 10-01-2019 09:50 AM

I saw Leroy on the sideline at Vandy. Seemed to be moving around well...

RE: Ben Leroy sighting ? - RedandBlackAttack - 10-01-2019 09:59 AM

Is he injured?? Or is Hammock redshirting him because he hasn't yet!?

RE: Ben Leroy sighting ? - NorthCoast - 10-04-2019 09:28 PM

Rumor is Leroy was practicing this week.

We'll know tomorrow if he actually plays.

GO NIU!

Kick 'em in the Ball State. 03-nutkick

RE: Ben Leroy sighting ? - epasnoopy - 10-05-2019 05:51 PM

Well, we saw Leroy after Kramer was disqualified from the game.

RE: Ben Leroy sighting ? - NorthCoast - 10-05-2019 05:53 PM

(10-05-2019 05:51 PM)epasnoopy Wrote:  Well, we saw Leroy after Kramer was disqualified from the game.

He was in prior, but yeah, he played.