CSNbbs
Any Pacific Northwest Tiger fans going to Portland? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: Any Pacific Northwest Tiger fans going to Portland? (/thread-883349.html)

Any Pacific Northwest Tiger fans going to Portland? - HornLakeTiger - 09-22-2019 09:26 AM

I'll be in Portland on 11/12 for the basketball game, then flying to Houston a couple days later for the football game.

Any of y'all in the Pacific Northwest going to the Moda Center that night? Holler at me and let's get a beer. 04-cheers

RE: Any Pacific Northwest Tiger fans going to Portland? - MetroChamp - 09-22-2019 10:16 AM

I’m considering it. I called the ticket office and it seems like there isn’t really a designated Tigers area or allotment of tickets for the UofM. Is that correct?

RE: Any Pacific Northwest Tiger fans going to Portland? - HornLakeTiger - 09-22-2019 10:27 AM

(09-22-2019 10:16 AM)MetroChamp Wrote:  I’m considering it. I called the ticket office and it seems like there isn’t really a designated Tigers area or allotment of tickets for the UofM. Is that correct?

It appears that way. I'm about to buy mine from the tourney site.

https://pkinvitational.com/

RE: Any Pacific Northwest Tiger fans going to Portland? - snowtiger - 09-22-2019 11:37 AM

which hotel are people staying in?

RE: Any Pacific Northwest Tiger fans going to Portland? - memphisike - 09-22-2019 02:43 PM

Stay at downtown Marriott, it's on the waterfront and not to far from the arena, my wife is from Portland and went to Oregon, we always stay there and always been pleased.We would be going but have a must attend wedding.
BTW, make sure and buy a box of voo doo donuts, peeps line up around the block for them

RE: Any Pacific Northwest Tiger fans going to Portland? - 21-17 Best Time I Ever Ha - 09-22-2019 06:38 PM

I'm hoping to meet my son in Portland for the game. He is a Duck in Eugene, but he also loves his Tigers! This will be great! As I firm up my plans, I would love to meet up with some Tigers.

RE: Any Pacific Northwest Tiger fans going to Portland? - BandwagonJumper - 09-22-2019 07:06 PM

(09-22-2019 02:43 PM)memphisike Wrote:  Stay at downtown Marriott, it's on the waterfront and not to far from the arena, my wife is from Portland and went to Oregon, we always stay there and always been pleased.We would be going but have a must attend wedding.
BTW, make sure and buy a box of voo doo donuts, peeps line up around the block for them

I just picked up a box about 10 mins ago in city walk.

Pretty tasty.

RE: Any Pacific Northwest Tiger fans going to Portland? - MetroChamp - 09-29-2019 10:46 PM

Anybody happen to know which bench will be the Tigers’? Looking to try to buy tickets near’ish.

RE: Any Pacific Northwest Tiger fans going to Portland? - AmazingTigerMan - 09-30-2019 12:24 AM

My stepdaughter is also a Duck. Her boyfriend lives in Portland, so we may all go up for the game. I always get the Memphis Mafia when I go to Voodoo doughnuts in Eugene. 03-cloud9

RE: Any Pacific Northwest Tiger fans going to Portland? - umbluegray - 09-30-2019 12:31 AM

(09-22-2019 02:43 PM)memphisike Wrote:  Stay at downtown Marriott, it's on the waterfront and not to far from the arena, my wife is from Portland and went to Oregon, we always stay there and always been pleased.We would be going but have a must attend wedding.

You know those Voo Doo Donuts have a Memphis connection.

RE: Any Pacific Northwest Tiger fans going to Portland? - Tigerfan935 - 09-30-2019 03:47 AM

Tickets have been purchased. I'm driving up for it.

Already talking mad **** to all these ducks.