CSNbbs
ACC EXPANSION HURTS WHAT THE MOST?? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SECbbs (/forum-285.html)
+---- Forum: SEC East Team Talk (/forum-237.html)
+----- Forum: South Carolina (/forum-244.html)
+----- Thread: ACC EXPANSION HURTS WHAT THE MOST?? (/thread-8819.html)

- leechrdavdar - 05-19-2003 10:52 PM

:eek: EQUIVALENTLY

- DawgNBama - 05-20-2003 07:35 AM

Do not disgrace the Dawg icon with your name, leechdavdar!!! :mad:
I don't care about UT or UF, since they have about as much class as you do, but do not touch my UGA DAWGS!!!!

For all SC fans out there, we UGA fans DO NOT claim Leechdavdar as one of our own!!!

- Drakeman - 05-20-2003 08:10 AM

That's okay. We know who he is. He's a CU fan.

I didn't vote because IMO ACC expansion hurts neither.

- SCBronco - 05-20-2003 11:14 AM

DawgNBama Wrote:Do not disgrace the Dawg icon with your name, leechdavdar!!! :mad:
I don't care about UT or UF, since they have about as much class as you do, but do not touch my UGA DAWGS!!!!

For all SC fans out there, we UGA fans DO NOT claim Leechdavdar as one of our own!!!
Dude leeidiot is an old AST poster who managed to find his way over here. He is a tater fan at best. Probably never been inside death valley or a tater classroom. More than likely he won't be here long before he is booted.

- leechrdavdar - 05-20-2003 11:38 AM

SCBronco Wrote:
DawgNBama Wrote:Do not disgrace the Dawg icon with your name, leechdavdar!!!   :mad:

Dude leeidiot is an old AST poster who managed to find his way over here. He is a tater fan at best. Probably never been inside death valley or a tater classroom. More than likely he won't be here long before he is booted.
take your ast back to ast . 03-puke 03-puke 03-puke

- Galactus - 05-20-2003 11:51 AM

Hey, will you look at that! The "ignore" button really works!! :D 04-cheers 04-bow

- leechrdavdar - 05-21-2003 12:26 PM

[quote="leechrdavdar"][quote="SCBronco"][quote="DawgNBama"]Do not disgrace the Dawg icon with your name, leechdavdar!!!

- Drakeman - 05-21-2003 03:18 PM

what happened to cindy????????? :)

- SteelCock - 05-21-2003 06:55 PM

Why does Lee think it's racist to say that Strom has a black daughter. Whether or not she's his child, how is that in anyway racist? :stupid: 03-confused

- leechrdavdar - 05-21-2003 08:01 PM

SteelCock Wrote:Why does Lee think it's racist to say that Strom has a black daughter. Whether or not she's his child, how is that in anyway racist? :stupid: 03-confused
point being ,look at his other post?????????????you cocks are so thick headed. look bottom line is this, he is precevied to be black so he is allowed to flame.and thats the truth .and yes en-light of his other post ,this was a racist statement.besides storm's people say the same.after the trial i can talk more about this.. :wave:

- leechrdavdar - 05-21-2003 08:05 PM

Drakeman Wrote:what happened to cindy????????? :)
ex-wife is from ga. but i say wife because ,the bibles says once married always married .he only gave a rite of divorce , because of the hardening of mans heart.

<!--EDIT|leechrdavdar|May 22 2003, 08:31 PM-->

- DawgNBama - 05-22-2003 07:25 AM

I somewhat agree with that.
Moses did indeed give writs of divorce, back in the day.