CSNbbs
Toledo loses starting senior center for the season (FB) - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Northern Illinois (/forum-468.html)
+----- Thread: Toledo loses starting senior center for the season (FB) (/thread-880129.html)

Toledo loses starting senior center for the season (FB) - MPython - 08-02-2019 04:51 PM

https://www.toledoblade.com/sports/ut/2019/08/02/university-of-toledo-senior-center-bryce-harris-out-for-season-with-knee-injury/stories/20190802145

RE: Toledo loses starting senior center for the season (FB) - BDB5yp - 08-02-2019 05:31 PM

That sucks. Speedy recovery hopefully..... We need our MAC teams at full strength to start the year.....

RE: Toledo loses starting senior center for the season (FB) - MaddDawgz02 - 08-02-2019 07:19 PM

Toledo will be fine in a watered down MAC this year if they can keep that QB healthy. He is a special talent. Their entire season rests on his shoulders. I know you can say that about a lot of team, but I think it is especially true in UT's case this year.

RE: Toledo loses starting senior center for the season (FB) - Boca Rocket - 08-02-2019 08:09 PM

(08-02-2019 07:19 PM)MaddDawgz02 Wrote:  Toledo will be fine in a watered down MAC this year if they can keep that QB healthy. He is a special talent. Their entire season rests on his shoulders. I know you can say that about a lot of team, but I think it is especially true in UT's case this year.

Carter Bradley has moved up to #2 QB on the Depth Chart.

RE: Toledo loses starting senior center for the season (FB) - NorthCoast - 08-03-2019 10:03 AM

That's a terrible way to end your college career. I wonder if he still has a redshirt available or perhaps a medical 6th year.

RE: Toledo loses starting senior center for the season (FB) - Rocket_Fanatic - 08-05-2019 02:48 PM

(08-02-2019 07:19 PM)MaddDawgz02 Wrote:  Toledo will be fine in a watered down MAC this year if they can keep that QB healthy. He is a special talent. Their entire season rests on his shoulders. I know you can say that about a lot of team, but I think it is especially true in UT's case this year.

I wouldn’t call Guadagni a special talent but he’s shown flashes of being a decent QB. Key for Toledo is defense and wide receivers. If both don’t get the job done, we’re looking at no more than 7 wins