CSNbbs
Any of yall catch the bit on Tigers today on cbs? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------ Thread: Any of yall catch the bit on Tigers today on cbs? (/thread-874315.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Any of yall catch the bit on Tigers today on cbs? - uskjtc02 - 04-17-2019 08:26 PM

(04-17-2019 09:40 AM)DALLAS TIGER 78 Wrote:  Rose almost left that team. The other day in a statement, I believe was CBS Sports, he called Cal THE DEVIL and said he almost quit the team. He also said “I hate him”.

Wow! Hate is a very strong word. I got my azz whooped for saying that when I was a kid. You didn’t say that in my father’s house.

RE: Any of yall catch the bit on Tigers today on cbs? - Keeper - 04-17-2019 09:47 PM

(04-17-2019 09:40 AM)DALLAS TIGER 78 Wrote:  
(04-09-2019 02:54 PM)tigerderek Wrote:  
(04-09-2019 02:23 PM)salukiblue Wrote:  So the goofs who are saying he will "fail" once the one and done rule is gone--what players will be available?

The BEST college players who will play (likely 2+ years).

You are saying he still won't a large chunk of those top players? And then he'll have them for at least two years, some three or all four.

Think of that '08 team and how good those guys were compared to how they were two years earlier. Just let Cal develop a team of 2 and 3 year guys and see how he does.

Good lord.

I get what you’re saying but take rose off that team or shawne Williams off the 06 team or Evans off the team in 09... how far do those teams go?

Rose almost left that team. The other day in a statement, I believe was CBS Sports, he called Cal THE DEVIL and said he almost quit the team. He also said “I hate him”.

Whoa, maybe he is getting ready to finally sit for an interview with the NCAA.