CSNbbs
Dems weaponize the IRS.....again - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Dems weaponize the IRS.....again (/thread-874195.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Dems weaponize the IRS.....again - SoMs Eagle - 04-04-2019 10:27 AM

Dems demand Trump’s tax returns

Quote:Unlike the chairmen of other committees, Mr. Neal is not relying on a subpoena or standard congressional processes. Instead, he is invoking an authority enshrined in the tax code granted only to the tax-writing committees in Congress that gives the chairmen of the House Ways and Means Committee and the Senate Finance Committee the power to request tax information on any filer.”

I guess now when the republicans regain the house they can start demanding the IRS hand over their political enemies tax returns so they can go ‘fishing’.
Democrats hate the constitution and America. They wear their desperation on their sleeve....

RE: Dems weaponize the IRS.....again - stinkfist - 04-04-2019 10:32 AM

SoMs....it's the beauty of DJT....

back the dogs in the corner, and all they do is woofy-woof....

RE: Dems weaponize the IRS.....again - UofMTigerTim - 04-04-2019 10:32 AM

I have been watching this unfold. Once again this sets a precedent that will come back and bite them.

RE: Dems weaponize the IRS.....again - stinkfist - 04-04-2019 10:39 AM

(04-04-2019 10:32 AM)UofMTigerTim Wrote:  I have been watching this unfold. Once again this sets a precedent that will come back and bite them.

w/o question...the entire lot are idiots...

RE: Dems weaponize the IRS.....again - SoMs Eagle - 04-04-2019 10:40 AM

Maybe the Senate finance committee should ask for Nadler’s, Swallwell’s, Biden’s and any other dems they would like to go over with a fine tooth comb. We all know you can find something wrong in every business tax return ever filed. Standards are often different in different districts. I know. I’ve been there.

RE: Dems weaponize the IRS.....again - stinkfist - 04-04-2019 10:44 AM

(04-04-2019 10:40 AM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  Maybe the Senate finance committee should ask for Nadler’s, Swallwell’s, Biden’s and any other dems they would like to go over with a fine tooth comb. We all know you can find something wrong in every business tax return ever filed. Standards are often different in different districts. I know. I’ve been there.

now you know why I designed mine to fly under the radar...

if they want ya, they have various designs to get ya...

if I had my druthers, I would initiate zero employment taxes and replace with a fully embodied consumption tax....

RE: Dems weaponize the IRS.....again - SoMs Eagle - 04-04-2019 10:47 AM

(04-04-2019 10:44 AM)stinkfist Wrote:  
(04-04-2019 10:40 AM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  Maybe the Senate finance committee should ask for Nadler’s, Swallwell’s, Biden’s and any other dems they would like to go over with a fine tooth comb. We all know you can find something wrong in every business tax return ever filed. Standards are often different in different districts. I know. I’ve been there.

now you know why I designed mine to fly under the radar...

if they want ya, they have various designs to get ya...

if I had my druthers, I would initiate zero employment taxes and replace with a fully embodied consumption tax....

And make everyone write THE check on 4/15.

RE: Dems weaponize the IRS.....again - DavidSt - 04-04-2019 10:48 AM

The thing is that the Dems want to do the job that the Republicans refused to do. Everybody knew that Trump did business with the Russians including a Russian mob who bought residence in Trump Tower. The Russians dirty money gets laundered through other people. Trump is one of their choices to do this thing. Trump accepted dirty money which is illegal. He should check the background of people before making deals with them.

RE: Dems weaponize the IRS.....again - SoMs Eagle - 04-04-2019 10:53 AM

(04-04-2019 10:48 AM)DavidSt Wrote:  The thing is that the Dems want to do the job that the Republicans refused to do. Everybody knew that Trump did business with the Russians including a Russian mob who bought residence in Trump Tower. The Russians dirty money gets laundered through other people. Trump is one of their choices to do this thing. Trump accepted dirty money which is illegal. He should check the background of people before making deals with them.

You should get in touch with Nadler. I’m sure he would be very interested in your evidence.

Otherwise the demanding of tax returns to LOOK FOR A CRIME is the biggest crime going on here.

RE: Dems weaponize the IRS.....again - bullet - 04-04-2019 11:15 AM

That's a law that should be changed.

RE: Dems weaponize the IRS.....again - NCeagle - 04-04-2019 11:20 AM

why is trump so afraid of releasing his tax returns. We all know the auditing reason is BS. Why is he scared?

RE: Dems weaponize the IRS.....again - SoMs Eagle - 04-04-2019 11:31 AM

(04-04-2019 11:20 AM)NCeagle Wrote:  why is trump so afraid of releasing his tax returns. We all know the auditing reason is BS. Why is he scared?

The answer is simple. He’s isn’t scared. He just knows his opposition. They are scrambling for anything to turn into a talking point. That is why they want his returns. It will be;
1. He didn’t pay enough.
2. He used tax shelters.
3. He’s not as/more rich than he claims.
4. Etc., etc., etc.

Also as I’ve stated before, one IRS agent can tell you your return is fine and another will pop you with a fine and penalties. The tax laws are there for power and the ones who wrote them know better than anyone.

RE: Dems weaponize the IRS.....again - Crebman - 04-04-2019 11:35 AM

(04-04-2019 10:53 AM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  
(04-04-2019 10:48 AM)DavidSt Wrote:  The thing is that the Dems want to do the job that the Republicans refused to do. Everybody knew that Trump did business with the Russians including a Russian mob who bought residence in Trump Tower. The Russians dirty money gets laundered through other people. Trump is one of their choices to do this thing. Trump accepted dirty money which is illegal. He should check the background of people before making deals with them.

You should get in touch with Nadler. I’m sure he would be very interested in your evidence.

Otherwise the demanding of tax returns to LOOK FOR A CRIME is the biggest crime going on here.

This is what is crap.....and they can do it to anyone they don't like......the very definition of government trampling a citizens rights. Remember - 4 years of those returns they want, Trump was a private citizen like anyone else.

RE: Dems weaponize the IRS.....again - Claw - 04-04-2019 11:38 AM

(04-04-2019 11:20 AM)NCeagle Wrote:  why is trump so afraid of releasing his tax returns. We all know the auditing reason is BS. Why is he scared?

He isn't only protecting himself, he is protecting every person and business entity that might be connected in any way to his returns.

Once the Democrats started attacking his personal lawyer and close associates, they forever removed any chance of Trump ever willingly releasing his tax returns. He is not going to open all of his businesses and associates to that kind of attack.

I don't blame him.

I suspect he will refuse to do this and it will go to court. Even the House has no right to illegal search and seizure without due process. Ultimately he will win unless the House has some actual probable cause.

RE: Dems weaponize the IRS.....again - TTT - 04-04-2019 11:41 AM

Dems didn't like the outcome to Mueller's Report, so they are back to his tax returns. It'll never end. Sour grapes. The Democratic Party is a giant salt mine. So salty.

RE: Dems weaponize the IRS.....again - bullet - 04-04-2019 11:49 AM

(04-04-2019 11:38 AM)Claw Wrote:  

He isn't only protecting himself, he is protecting every person and business entity that might be connected in any way to his returns.

Once the Democrats started attacking his personal lawyer and close associates, they forever removed any chance of Trump ever willingly releasing his tax returns. He is not going to open all of his businesses and associates to that kind of attack.

I don't blame him.

I suspect he will refuse to do this and it will go to court. Even the House has no right to illegal search and seizure without due process. Ultimately he will win unless the House has some actual probable cause.

I suspect this would require some Congressional purpose. Otherwise it is an unconsitutional "search and seizure" or usurpation of executive branch powers.
Simply wanted to attack the president is not a Congressional purpose.

Dems weaponize the IRS.....again - JMUDunk - 04-04-2019 11:50 AM

Didn’t like Muellers report? They still haven’t come to grips with the 16 election.

Pretty pathetic, really.

RE: Dems weaponize the IRS.....again - TTT - 04-04-2019 11:53 AM

(04-04-2019 11:50 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Didn’t like Muellers report? They still haven’t come to grips with the 16 election.

Pretty pathetic, really.

The Dems KNEW Hillary would win, but when she didn't nothing made sense. Their entire concept of reality was shattered. Instead of reflecting they turned to conspiracy theories. It's the only way to explain it! "Were we wrong about America? NO! IT WAS CLEARLY RUSSIA!"

RE: Dems weaponize the IRS.....again - stinkfist - 04-04-2019 11:55 AM

(04-04-2019 11:35 AM)Crebman Wrote:  
(04-04-2019 10:53 AM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  

This is what is crap.....and they can do it to anyone they don't like......the very definition of government trampling a citizens rights. Remember - 4 years of those returns they want, Trump was a private citizen like anyone else.

it's no different that 'muh russia'....

these biatches make the dixie mafia look like tiddly-twinks...

I'm still trying to figure out how Sessions-the-Cuck is still an option in 'bammers....

my bad, it's 'bammers...

there's nothing easy about the swamp....

RE: Dems weaponize the IRS.....again - Redwingtom - 04-04-2019 12:29 PM

(04-04-2019 11:41 AM)TTT Wrote:  Dems didn't like the outcome to Mueller's Report, so they are back to his tax returns. It'll never end. Sour grapes. The Democratic Party is a giant salt mine. So salty.

We.
Haven't.
Seen.
The.
Mueller.
Report.
YET!