CSNbbs
Joe Biden Blames Sexual Assaults On ‘White Man’s Culture’ - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Joe Biden Blames Sexual Assaults On ‘White Man’s Culture’ (/thread-873741.html)

Joe Biden Blames Sexual Assaults On ‘White Man’s Culture’ - usmbacker - 03-27-2019 05:38 PM

And he’s supposed to be the centrist of the bunch? “No man has the right to lay a hand on a woman,” can't wait for the Biden Memes with that quote.

Quote:Women have been suffering in “a white man’s culture” — which has continually turned a blind eye to sexual assault and misconduct, according to former Vice President Joe Biden, who propped up Anita Hill as an example.

“To this day I regret I couldn’t come up with a way to give her the kind of hearing she deserved,” Biden said Tuesday while speaking at an event to combat sexual violence on college campuses.

“But I also realized there was a real and perceived problem the [Senate Judiciary] committee faced: They’re a bunch of white guys.”

The 76-year-old Democrat continued, “No, I mean it sincerely — a bunch of white guys…hearing this testimony. So…when Anita Hill came to testify, she faced a committee that didn’t fully understand what the hell it was all about.”

Biden, who was Judiciary chairman for the 1991 Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings, got criticized heavily for his handling of the Hill situation. Thomas was accused of harassing Hill, who is black, while he was her supervisor.

Link

RE: Joe Biden Blames Sexual Assaults On ‘White Man’s Culture’ - CrimsonPhantom - 03-27-2019 05:43 PM

He should know!

RE: Joe Biden Blames Sexual Assaults On ‘White Man’s Culture’ - Native Georgian - 03-27-2019 07:07 PM

More and more convinced that he has absolutely no shot at the nomination. If he really does go through with it (running the campaign) it will just be the Democrat version of ¡Jeb! in 2015-16.

RE: Joe Biden Blames Sexual Assaults On ‘White Man’s Culture’ - DustMyBroom - 03-27-2019 07:17 PM

“I’m an old white guy, sure, but ignore all those hands on girls in creepy places and my entire political career...I really dig how you progressive hep cats think!”

RE: Joe Biden Blames Sexual Assaults On ‘White Man’s Culture’ - stinkfist - 03-27-2019 08:00 PM

there's no way he announces....

and the beauty of it, is he's leading muh poles....

g'dam....ya can't make this shite up....

RE: Joe Biden Blames Sexual Assaults On ‘White Man’s Culture’ - ECUGrad07 - 03-27-2019 09:04 PM

Ohhhh creepy Joe... this one is too easy. Lmao.