CSNbbs
Dem Judiciary Chair: We Don’t Care About Mueller Report, We Know There Was Collusion - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Dem Judiciary Chair: We Don’t Care About Mueller Report, We Know There Was Collusion (/thread-873456.html)

Dem Judiciary Chair: We Don’t Care About Mueller Report, We Know There Was Collusion - usmbacker - 03-24-2019 01:35 PM

These guys are just imploding all over themselves, they just can’t take it.

Quote:House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler confirmed Sunday that Congress will continue to investigate President Donald Trump regardless of the conclusions reached by special counsel Robert Mueller.

“We know there was collusion,” Nadler insisted several times during an appearance on CNN’s “State of the Union” with guest host Dana Bash. “Why there’s been no indictments, we don’t know.”

Link

RE: Dem Judiciary Chair: We Don’t Care About Mueller Report, We Know There Was Collusion - Owl 69/70/75 - 03-24-2019 01:53 PM

Here's the problem with the "can't indict a president" argument. You can indict anyone else. And the advance word is that no further indictments are coming. So Mueller puts Manafort away for not checking a box on his tax return, but doesn't indict anybody for actual conspiracy?

I'm not spiking the football. I'm not doing anything until the report is out. The only thing I want, as I've said from the beginning, is for the same rule to be applied with equal vigor to all. And frankly, I don't see a snowball's chance in hell of that happening. So I see nothing to celebrate.

RE: Dem Judiciary Chair: We Don’t Care About Mueller Report, We Know There Was Collusion - q5sys - 03-24-2019 02:00 PM

Anyone remember when the Left told the Right to 'Trust the FBI and the Justice Department' because they had access to information and data about the Hillary Email Scandal that everyone else didn't... so we should accept their decision. They called people on the right who didn't agree with the outcome; crazy, delusional, etc. Anyone who 'knew better than the FBI's statements' was a conspiracy theorist.

Hmm... funny how now they don't trust the FBI and the Justice Department now that they don't get what they want... but they insist they aren't crazy, delusional, etc and they 'know better than the FBI'.

Once again another shining example of the left not wanting to play by the same rules they force on everyone else.

RE: Dem Judiciary Chair: We Don’t Care About Mueller Report, We Know There Was Collusion - 450bench - 03-24-2019 02:38 PM

Lib delusion is peaking at the right time for them to completely implode.
They define hypocrisy every single moment of every single day.

RE: Dem Judiciary Chair: We Don’t Care About Mueller Report, We Know There Was Collusion - Paul M - 03-24-2019 02:45 PM

(03-24-2019 02:00 PM)q5sys Wrote:  Anyone remember when the Left told the Right to 'Trust the FBI and the Justice Department' because they had access to information and data about the Hillary Email Scandal that everyone else didn't... so we should accept their decision. They called people on the right who didn't agree with the outcome; crazy, delusional, etc. Anyone who 'knew better than the FBI's statements' was a conspiracy theorist.

Hmm... funny how now they don't trust the FBI and the Justice Department now that they don't get what they want... but they insist they aren't crazy, delusional, etc and they 'know better than the FBI'.

Once again another shining example of the left not wanting to play by the same rules they force on everyone else.

The FBI found she was guilty as hell. The people who are delusional are those who think the FBI cleared her. They did not.

RE: Dem Judiciary Chair: We Don’t Care About Mueller Report, We Know There Was Collusion - Chappy - 03-24-2019 03:00 PM

Of course there was collusion.... between the DNC and Hillary to sabotage Bernie.

RE: Dem Judiciary Chair: We Don’t Care About Mueller Report, We Know There Was Collusion - shere khan - 03-24-2019 03:17 PM

03-lmfao

Nadler is a nut.

Democrats truly hate America

RE: Dem Judiciary Chair: We Don’t Care About Mueller Report, We Know There Was Collusion - CrimsonPhantom - 03-24-2019 03:20 PM

RE: Dem Judiciary Chair: We Don’t Care About Mueller Report, We Know There Was Collusion - TigerBlue4Ever - 03-24-2019 05:07 PM

I had to stop listening, in addition to his voice making me want to throat punch him to shut him up every word was a lie. Prog hypocrisy on full display for anyone with clear vision and unclouded minds.

Dem Judiciary Chair: We Don’t Care About Mueller Report, We Know There Was Collusion - Jjoey52 - 03-24-2019 05:40 PM

[Image: 18d9926bf64aac1b530e84745fce6f48.jpg][Image: 342f6e4a4f5e8a24db37b683735cca27.jpg]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: Dem Judiciary Chair: We Don’t Care About Mueller Report, We Know There Was Collusion - q5sys - 03-24-2019 05:45 PM

[Image: giphy.gif]