CSNbbs
Boca Bowl video - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: Boca Bowl video (/thread-871346.html)

Boca Bowl video - BlazrDawg - 02-26-2019 05:37 PM

Anybody got a copy of the Boca Bowl game telecast?? Id love to get a DVD of that game. A friend made a copy from his DVR but it cut off in the early 3rd quarter. My glass is half full, unfortunately.

RE: Boca Bowl video - the_blazerman - 02-26-2019 06:23 PM

I was in Nashville that night & didn't even get to see the game.

I only caught highlights.

RE: Boca Bowl video - BandGrad - 02-26-2019 08:45 PM

The game is on YouTube but I don’t know how to capture video and save it to my hard drive from YouTube.

RE: Boca Bowl video - the_blazerman - 02-26-2019 09:39 PM

Link?

All you need to do is copy the link & go to a site that converts youtube to MP4.

(google it)

From there it will give you a download of the video.

RE: Boca Bowl video - ATTALLABLAZE - 02-27-2019 07:48 AM

Most fun I’ve had with my clothes on in a long time.

RE: Boca Bowl video - CyberBlazer - 02-27-2019 10:55 AM

(02-26-2019 08:45 PM)BandGrad Wrote:  The game is on YouTube but I don’t know how to capture video and save it to my hard drive from YouTube.

Is there a link?? I know there is simulated version on youtube but I haven't been able to find the "real" game.

You can use the software, Youtube Downloader or Allavsoft to capture it as AVI, MP4 or MK4 format and convert it to a DVD format. For DVD conversion, I personally like the software, ConvertXtoDVD and I use DVDFab to burn it to DVD. I 'm sure there are a ton of other software out there that someone can recommend.

RE: Boca Bowl video - demiveeman - 02-27-2019 12:21 PM

(02-27-2019 07:48 AM)ATTALLABLAZE Wrote:  Most fun I’ve had with my clothes on in a long time.

So less fun than your last prostate exam.

RE: Boca Bowl video - ATTALLABLAZE - 02-27-2019 01:58 PM

Yes.

RE: Boca Bowl video - the_blazerman - 02-27-2019 02:18 PM

I have not been able to locate the game online.

Best thing I have seen is the highlights video of the game.

RE: Boca Bowl video - BlazerMatt - 02-27-2019 02:38 PM

It was on ESPN+ for the longest time. I actually tried to download the stream earlier this month and the link was still there but wouldn't play. The next day I tried again and the link was gone.

RE: Boca Bowl video - BlazrDawg - 03-01-2019 06:05 PM

If anybody finds anyone who has a copy, please let me know. This game is a really landmark game IMHO for UAB.

RE: Boca Bowl video - the_blazerman - 03-01-2019 06:56 PM

When we played Nebraska in football years ago I ordered a VHS tape of the game.

For several years after that I received mailings of Nebraska stuff that they sell.

You wouldn't believe all the stuff that they sell that had Nebraska stuff on it.

Why wouldn't UAB consider doing the same (in regards to selling games on DVD, etc.)?

RE: Boca Bowl video - C-Finder - 03-01-2019 09:06 PM

(03-01-2019 06:56 PM)the_blazerman Wrote:  When we played Nebraska in football years ago I ordered a VHS tape of the game.

For several years after that I received mailings of Nebraska stuff that they sell.

You wouldn't believe all the stuff that they sell that had Nebraska stuff on it.

Why wouldn't UAB consider doing the same (in regards to selling games on DVD, etc.)?

Maybe UAB don't be making much profits from merchandise even if the football team won a bowl game; UAB just won its first ever bowl compare to Nebraska, who is (or was) a powerhouse, can still sell to their large fanbase.