CSNbbs
Woman Hits Man With MAGA Hat Multiple Times, Called Him ‘Motherf**ker’ - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Woman Hits Man With MAGA Hat Multiple Times, Called Him ‘Motherf**ker’ (/thread-871065.html)

Pages: 1 2

Woman Hits Man With MAGA Hat Multiple Times, Called Him ‘Motherf**ker’ - usmbacker - 02-22-2019 01:18 PM

Trump haters are such lovely, rational people....

Quote:FALMOUTH, Mass. – A woman on Cape Cod is facing charges for assaulting a man wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat.

Rosiane Santos, 41, of Falmouth was charged with disorderly conduct and assault and battery.

Santos told police she was upset the man was wearing the hat in a Mexican restaurant.

Content Continues Below

The man wearing the hat, 23-year-old Bryton Turner of Mashpee, was so annoyed with the woman’s antics that he pulled out his phone and started recording her.

The incident occurred last Friday at the “Casa Vallarta” Mexican restaurant in Falmouth.

Keep reading here....

RE: Woman Hits Man With MAGA Hat Multiple Times, Called Him ‘Motherf**ker’ - SuperFlyBCat - 02-22-2019 01:23 PM

At least she was intoxicated!

RE: Woman Hits Man With MAGA Hat Multiple Times, Called Him ‘Motherf**ker’ - CrimsonPhantom - 02-22-2019 01:24 PM

What kind of caretaker is she? If it involves a man, woman, child, pet or plant, police should do an immediate welfare check.

Woman Hits Man With MAGA Hat Multiple Times, Called Him ‘Motherf**ker’ - JMUDunk - 02-22-2019 01:43 PM

Dude is from Mashpee.

That’s just awesome.

RE: Woman Hits Man With MAGA Hat Multiple Times, Called Him ‘Motherf**ker’ - stinkfist - 02-22-2019 02:05 PM

(02-22-2019 01:43 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  Dude is from Mashpee.

That’s just awesome.

Mashpee Wampanoag Tribe = lizzy borden warren

RE: Woman Hits Man With MAGA Hat Multiple Times, Called Him ‘Motherf**ker’ - CliftonAve - 02-22-2019 02:40 PM

(02-22-2019 01:24 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  What kind of caretaker is she? If it involves a man, woman, child, pet or plant, police should do an immediate welfare check.

Ever see the movie Misery?

[Image: tumblr_mmmdx1QO9w1rbv0h3o1_500.gif]

RE: Woman Hits Man With MAGA Hat Multiple Times, Called Him ‘Motherf**ker’ - CrimsonPhantom - 02-22-2019 04:48 PM

(02-22-2019 02:40 PM)CliftonAve Wrote:  
(02-22-2019 01:24 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  What kind of caretaker is she? If it involves a man, woman, child, pet or plant, police should do an immediate welfare check.

Yeah, turns out she's RBG's caretaker.

RE: Woman Hits Man With MAGA Hat Multiple Times, Called Him ‘Motherf**ker’ - olliebaba - 02-22-2019 06:30 PM

Omigosh, where'd you find a video of my Ex? Oh, it's not my ex, it just looks like her in her old fashioned tirades.

RE: Woman Hits Man With MAGA Hat Multiple Times, Called Him ‘Motherf**ker’ - GeminiCoog - 02-22-2019 06:34 PM

Don't you get it, guys? She's being super tolerant!

RE: Woman Hits Man With MAGA Hat Multiple Times, Called Him ‘Motherf**ker’ - cb4029 - 02-22-2019 06:38 PM

[Image: samuel-l-jackson.jpg]

RE: Woman Hits Man With MAGA Hat Multiple Times, Called Him ‘Motherf**ker’ - ODUsmitty - 02-22-2019 10:59 PM

(02-22-2019 06:30 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  

Omigosh, where'd you find a video of my Ex? Oh, it's not my ex, it just looks like her in her old fashioned tirades.
Please tell me she has a collection of little glass animal figurines.....!

RE: Woman Hits Man With MAGA Hat Multiple Times, Called Him ‘Motherf**ker’ - usmbacker - 02-26-2019 06:17 PM

Woman Charged With Attacking Falmouth Man Wearing MAGA Hat Now In ICE Custody

[Image: 2ahrvau.jpg]

I do love this so....Karma is a b#tch

Quote:The woman who was charged with confronting a man wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat inside a Falmouth Mexican restaurant is now in ICE custody. The department said she was in the country illegally.

Police said Rosiane Santos walked by Bryton Turner as he was eating dinner at Casa Vallarta and knocked the hat off his head. She then allegedly confronted him verbally.

Turner recorded video showing some of the confrontation.

Falmouth Police charged Santos with disorderly conduct following the incident earlier this month. On Tuesday, ICE took her into custody.

“Deportation officers with ICE’s Fugitive Operations Team arrested Rosiane Santos, an unlawfully present citizen of Brazil, today near Falmouth, Massachusetts,” said ICE spokesman John Mohan. “Santos is currently facing local charges for assault and other offenses. She is presently in ICE custody and has been entered into removal proceedings before the federal immigration courts.”

Keep reading here....

RE: Woman Hits Man With MAGA Hat Multiple Times, Called Him ‘Motherf**ker’ - CrimsonPhantom - 02-26-2019 06:28 PM

(02-26-2019 06:17 PM)usmbacker Wrote:  Woman Charged With Attacking Falmouth Man Wearing MAGA Hat Now In ICE Custody

[Image: 2ahrvau.jpg]

I do love this so....Karma is a b#tch

Quote:The woman who was charged with confronting a man wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat inside a Falmouth Mexican restaurant is now in ICE custody. The department said she was in the country illegally.

Police said Rosiane Santos walked by Bryton Turner as he was eating dinner at Casa Vallarta and knocked the hat off his head. She then allegedly confronted him verbally.

Turner recorded video showing some of the confrontation.

Falmouth Police charged Santos with disorderly conduct following the incident earlier this month. On Tuesday, ICE took her into custody.

“Deportation officers with ICE’s Fugitive Operations Team arrested Rosiane Santos, an unlawfully present citizen of Brazil, today near Falmouth, Massachusetts,” said ICE spokesman John Mohan. “Santos is currently facing local charges for assault and other offenses. She is presently in ICE custody and has been entered into removal proceedings before the federal immigration courts.”

Keep reading here....

03-lmfao

03-lmfao

03-lmfao

RE: Woman Hits Man With MAGA Hat Multiple Times, Called Him ‘Motherf**ker’ - UofMstateU - 02-26-2019 07:15 PM

bwahahahahahahahaha bye, bittch!

RE: Woman Hits Man With MAGA Hat Multiple Times, Called Him ‘Motherf**ker’ - CrimsonPhantom - 02-27-2019 02:42 PM

Fupacho Grande Has Lived The Life Of Luxury On Martha’s Vineyard Despite Discrimination, Oppression, And Bullying From MAGA Hats

She arrived in Martha's vineyard in 94 on a Visa and has been here illegally ever since.

RE: Woman Hits Man With MAGA Hat Multiple Times, Called Him ‘Motherf**ker’ - Ohio Poly - 02-27-2019 04:32 PM

I wonder what would happen if someone went out into redneck country with a "Trump Sucks" hat on.

Sorry, I'm not going to be the one to try it...

RE: Woman Hits Man With MAGA Hat Multiple Times, Called Him ‘Motherf**ker’ - VA49er - 02-27-2019 04:34 PM

This is FANTASTIC. This woman's hate is going to get her deported. Best part is she brought it all on herself. I bet she's kicking herself in the culo right about now.

RE: Woman Hits Man With MAGA Hat Multiple Times, Called Him ‘Motherf**ker’ - usmbacker - 02-27-2019 04:41 PM

(02-27-2019 04:34 PM)VA49er Wrote:  This is FANTASTIC. This woman's hate is going to get her deported. Best part is she brought it all on herself. I bet she's kicking herself in the culo right about now.

It truly is karma at its finest.

RE: Woman Hits Man With MAGA Hat Multiple Times, Called Him ‘Motherf**ker’ - geosnooker2000 - 02-27-2019 04:41 PM

Don't ya just love today's lexicon? "Caretaker". They mean babysitter. A caretaker is someone who works at a cemetery.

"worker" - you mean employee
"flight attendant" - you mean steward or stewardess
"server" - you mean waiter or waitress

Maddening what has been done to the language.

RE: Woman Hits Man With MAGA Hat Multiple Times, Called Him ‘Motherf**ker’ - geosnooker2000 - 02-27-2019 04:49 PM

(02-27-2019 04:32 PM)Ohio Poly Wrote:  I wonder what would happen if someone went out into redneck country with a "Trump Sucks" hat on.

Sorry, I'm not going to be the one to try it...

You wouldn't be touched. You would prolly get some looks, doe. I might point out, however, that there is a difference here. He was in a public place of service. Like, I would not be (or at least SHOULD NOT be) afraid to go to a bar in Memphis with a MAGA hat on, but I would be stupid to just walk down Hollywood Ave. in Memphis, a errr,ehm, residential street with one on.