CSNbbs
[news]. Has Mom been tested for STD’s. A Paul Manafort story. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: [news]. Has Mom been tested for STD’s. A Paul Manafort story. (/thread-870706.html)

Pages: 1 2

[news]. Has Mom been tested for STD’s. A Paul Manafort story. - Machiavelli - 02-17-2019 03:42 PM

https://spectator.us/mom-tested-stds-manaforts-home-life/

He only hires the best people.

RE: [news]. Has Mom been tested for STD’s. A Paul Manafort story. - Attackcoog - 02-17-2019 04:08 PM

You seem awfully cool with the idea of hacked messages. I wonder who did it.....Russians?? Hmmm.

RE: [news]. Has Mom been tested for STD’s. A Paul Manafort story. - banker - 02-17-2019 04:14 PM

I would love to get a hold of the Clinton family phone records from the 90's onward, or the Obama girls from the White House years.

RE: [news]. Has Mom been tested for STD’s. A Paul Manafort story. - shere khan - 02-17-2019 05:25 PM

Well this changes my mind. Im voting for a democrat.

03-lmfao

Reeeeeeeeeee03-hissyfit

RE: [news]. Has Mom been tested for STD’s. A Paul Manafort story. - gdunn - 02-17-2019 07:05 PM

Is this truly news? Cause it’s from an unreliable source that I liken to Conservative Treehouse.

RE: [news]. Has Mom been tested for STD’s. A Paul Manafort story. - Owl 69/70/75 - 02-17-2019 07:29 PM

I don't think anyone would defend Manafort as a decent human being. Remember that Trump was a neophyte to the political game, and did not have access to traditional republican establishment power brokers. He made hiring mistakes. Manafort was one of them. He fired him.

RE: [news]. Has Mom been tested for STD’s. A Paul Manafort story. - WKUYG - 02-17-2019 08:07 PM

I personally dont get a **** about someone sex life...stay out of other peoples bedrooms.

I will put it out there, once you got power and once you got money, there's only a couple more trips people will take. It's sex and drugs, some do both but most will do at least one. At some point after having both....you look for the freaky. I would hate to see into the closet of the OP or any other person. But if we did I would say the odds are 90% there's some kink that someone will look at as being strange, at some point in their married life.

Stay the **** out of peoples bedrooms.

RE: [news]. Has Mom been tested for STD’s. A Paul Manafort story. - bullet - 02-17-2019 09:35 PM

(02-17-2019 07:05 PM)gdunn Wrote:  Is this truly news? Cause it’s from an unreliable source that I liken to Conservative Treehouse.

If Vox told Mach Trump was one of the Watergate plumbers, but got protected by Nixon, he would believe it.

RE: [news]. Has Mom been tested for STD’s. A Paul Manafort story. - EagleX - 02-17-2019 10:31 PM

even if it is true, unless mom was boinking vladmir putin with state secrets tattooed on her tits, none of this is relevant in the slightest -- but I'm sure pervy little adam schiff will be breathing heavily through this pile of crap before morning.

RE: [news]. Has Mom been tested for STD’s. A Paul Manafort story. - gdunn - 02-17-2019 11:44 PM

I wanna make sure I get the rules right. It was absolutely horrible and wrong to hack The DNC’s emails but fine and dandy to hack Manaforts phone for texts?

RE: [news]. Has Mom been tested for STD’s. A Paul Manafort story. - miko33 - 02-18-2019 08:06 AM

Can you show us a case where a politician has only good people around him/her??? I'd love to see one.

RE: [news]. Has Mom been tested for STD’s. A Paul Manafort story. - 49RFootballNow - 02-18-2019 08:23 AM

(02-18-2019 08:06 AM)miko33 Wrote:  Can you show us a case where a politician has only good people around him/her??? I'd love to see one.

I found it!

[Image: gf9lkmjodzkohjwd6q3o.jpg]

RE: [news]. Has Mom been tested for STD’s. A Paul Manafort story. - stinkfist - 02-18-2019 08:23 AM

(02-17-2019 10:31 PM)EagleX Wrote:  even if it is true, unless mom was boinking vladmir putin with state secrets tattooed on her tits, none of this is relevant in the slightest -- but I'm sure pervy little adam schiff will be breathing heavily through this pile of crap before morning.

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

RE: [news]. Has Mom been tested for STD’s. A Paul Manafort story. - Machiavelli - 02-18-2019 09:34 AM

Again,

The part about the Kremlin placing Manafort into the campaign along with him being able to be so easily blackmailed? The answers are right there in front of you.

Anyone?

RE: [news]. Has Mom been tested for STD’s. A Paul Manafort story. - swagsurfer11 - 02-18-2019 09:36 AM

They need to make a movie about Manafort.

RE: [news]. Has Mom been tested for STD’s. A Paul Manafort story. - bullet - 02-18-2019 09:51 AM

(02-18-2019 09:34 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Again,

The part about the Kremlin placing Manafort into the campaign along with him being able to be so easily blackmailed? The answers are right there in front of you.

Anyone?

So they recruited him to infiltrate Nixon's campaign and be a plumber? That's how he avoided getting caught? Hid in the Russian embassy?

RE: [news]. Has Mom been tested for STD’s. A Paul Manafort story. - WKUYG - 02-18-2019 10:14 AM

Anyone?

Why are you the only one that can see this? Mueller with 20 or 30 people working for him and 10s of millions of dollars didn't mention it once.

Why would Russia need to place anyone into the campaign....when they already had the future President? That damn Vladimir Putin had it all!

Quote:March 29, 2016: Manafort joins the Trump campaign

The Trump campaign announced it had brought on Manafort, a veteran political strategist, to help the real estate mogul prevent delegates from bolting and choosing another nominee at the Republican National Convention in July. Although Trump led the Republican field in both votes and delegates, he was still unpopular among many Republicans, and it was unclear if he would end up with the necessary delegates to prevent a floor fight at the convention. Manafort was picked in part because he was instrumental in Gerald Ford’s successful floor fight in at the 1976 convention.

August 19, 2016: Manafort resigns

RE: [news]. Has Mom been tested for STD’s. A Paul Manafort story. - MrMxyzptlk - 02-18-2019 11:45 AM

The Atlantic (March 2018) says it all started when he joined the Young Republicans:

American Hustler

RE: [news]. Has Mom been tested for STD’s. A Paul Manafort story. - Crebman - 02-18-2019 12:19 PM

(02-18-2019 10:14 AM)WKUYG Wrote:  

Anyone?

Why are you the only one that can see this? Mueller with 20 or 30 people working for him and 10s of millions of dollars didn't mention it once.

Why would Russia need to place anyone into the campaign....when they already had the future President? That damn Vladimir Putin had it all!

Quote:March 29, 2016: Manafort joins the Trump campaign

The Trump campaign announced it had brought on Manafort, a veteran political strategist, to help the real estate mogul prevent delegates from bolting and choosing another nominee at the Republican National Convention in July. Although Trump led the Republican field in both votes and delegates, he was still unpopular among many Republicans, and it was unclear if he would end up with the necessary delegates to prevent a floor fight at the convention. Manafort was picked in part because he was instrumental in Gerald Ford’s successful floor fight in at the 1976 convention.

August 19, 2016: Manafort resigns

The height of hypocrisy - Mach and his ilk foaming at the mouth about Trump ever talking to anyone from Russia, yet they were silent when Obama was caught by hot mic telling the Russians he would have more flexibility after the election..........

[news]. Has Mom been tested for STD’s. A Paul Manafort story. - JMUDunk - 02-18-2019 12:21 PM

(02-18-2019 09:51 AM)bullet Wrote:  

Anyone?

So they recruited him to infiltrate Nixon's campaign and be a plumber? That's how he avoided getting caught? Hid in the Russian embassy?

In the study with the candlestick...