CSNbbs
More Lebron drama - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------- Forum: NTR Sports (/forum-675.html)
+------- Thread: More Lebron drama (/thread-869288.html)

More Lebron drama - memtigbb - 01-27-2019 02:02 PM

After having his racist rants, missing 15 games, his camp is trying to get Walton fired.

He is going to do the Lakers same as he did Cleveland. He will make all the decisions, choose all of his teammates and their contracts, pick his coach, then blame everyone else when they arent winning how he wants to win.

RE: More Lebron drama - ncrdbl1 - 01-27-2019 03:07 PM

(01-27-2019 02:02 PM)memtigbb Wrote:  After having his racist rants, missing 15 games, his camp is trying to get Walton fired.

He is going to do the Lakers same as he did Cleveland. He will make all the decisions, choose all of his teammates and their contracts, pick his coach, then blame everyone else when they arent winning how he wants to win.

What do you expect from him? This is the same guy who went around and tried to confiscate all cell phones at a camp when a player posterized him in a pickup game. The same guy who refused to take 5 minutes to meet with a St Jude patient at the Forum before a game in Memphis.

RE: More Lebron drama - Mimi - 01-27-2019 08:45 PM

Lord.

RE: More Lebron drama - snowtiger - 01-28-2019 12:15 AM

My my. Such sturm und drang.

It couldn’t happen to a nicer team.

RE: More Lebron drama - holyterror - 01-28-2019 08:20 AM

Lebron has mentioned running for president, FWIW.

RE: More Lebron drama - memphistiger89 - 01-28-2019 07:31 PM

(01-28-2019 08:20 AM)holyterror Wrote:  Lebron has mentioned running for president, FWIW.

President of what?

RE: More Lebron drama - Mimi - 01-28-2019 07:32 PM

No.

RE: More Lebron drama - EarthBoundMisfit - 01-28-2019 07:54 PM

I've disliked LeBron since he came into the NBA.
When he was still in high school, his mother took out a loan based on "LeBron's future earnings" to buy a humvee.
This just goes to show how a pattern of entitlement that he has had all this time deveolped. As he gets older, he just keeps getting more and more self absorbed.
It was REALLY sweet seeing Dirk Nowitzki win his NBA ring at LeBron James and Dwayne Wade's expense.

RE: More Lebron drama - TigerinFL - 01-28-2019 08:13 PM

can't stand the guy. talk about someone who flops it Kang James. I've seen him "appear" to take a charge that barely touched him and he rolls around on the floor like Jackie Fargo came off the top rope with a chair and hit him in the head. just grabbing his head and looking like he has a major concussion.

one minute later he's running up and down the floor like there's no problem.

RE: More Lebron drama - fishman6581 - 02-01-2019 09:58 PM

Most narcissistic person in the history of the sport.