CSNbbs
AZ Rancher Responds to Pelosi Calling Border Wall 'Immoral' - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: AZ Rancher Responds to Pelosi Calling Border Wall 'Immoral' (/thread-868297.html)

Pages: 1 2

AZ Rancher Responds to Pelosi Calling Border Wall 'Immoral' - CrimsonPhantom - 01-12-2019 01:22 PM

Quote:Arizona rancher Fred Davis responded to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's repeated claim that a border wall would be "immoral," saying President Trump's long-promised wall would protect American citizens, including Border Patrol agents.

"They can't actually be on the border safely without that fence. It protects them, as well as the rest of the country," Davis said on "Fox & Friends First."

Davis, who invited Pelosi to tour his ranch near the U.S.-Mexico border in 2014 to see the immigration crisis firsthand, revealed that areas along the border near him have "no protection whatsoever."

"This has been going on 40 years for us," Davis said, arguing that $5 billion for the wall would be a small investment, particularly compared to the costs of illegal immigration.

He cited troubling numbers from Border Patrol officials that reveal the border crisis is very real, including that one day this week South Texas border agents apprehended more than 400 illegal immigrants, including 133 who were not from Mexico or Central America.

Link

RE: AZ Rancher Responds to Pelosi Calling Border Wall 'Immoral' - Tom in Lazybrook - 01-12-2019 01:29 PM

Well if that rancher wants his wall, then I suppose he needs to be contacting the GOP and telling them to cave on Dreamers, asylum processing, due process for immigrants, oversight of ICE/CBP, etc.

I send him my thoughts and prayers. Seems to be the generic response to any real crisis, so lets apply it to fake ones.

RE: AZ Rancher Responds to Pelosi Calling Border Wall 'Immoral' - Owl 69/70/75 - 01-12-2019 01:49 PM

(01-12-2019 01:29 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  Well if that rancher wants his wall, then I suppose he needs to be contacting the GOP and telling them to cave on Dreamers, asylum processing, due process for immigrants, oversight of ICE/CBP, etc.
I send him my thoughts and prayers. Seems to be the generic response to any real crisis, so lets apply it to fake ones.

So democrats say they don't want illegal immigration, but their actions say they do want it. If I were Trump, I'd trade the wall for a rational comprehensive immigration policy.

And Pelosi probably wants all ranchers dead.

RE: AZ Rancher Responds to Pelosi Calling Border Wall 'Immoral' - Fo Shizzle - 01-12-2019 02:25 PM

(01-12-2019 01:49 PM)Owl 69/70/75 Wrote:  
(01-12-2019 01:29 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  Well if that rancher wants his wall, then I suppose he needs to be contacting the GOP and telling them to cave on Dreamers, asylum processing, due process for immigrants, oversight of ICE/CBP, etc.

So democrats say they don't want illegal immigration, but their actions say they do want it. If I were Trump, I'd trade the wall for a rational comprehensive immigration policy.

We know what Pelosi wants...more brainwashed voters for her horrid ideology.

RE: AZ Rancher Responds to Pelosi Calling Border Wall 'Immoral' - SuperFlyBCat - 01-12-2019 02:31 PM

DACA is in the courts now, multiple cases all kinds of cases. Asylum claims are processed daily. What is due process for immigrants? Green card applications are processed daily, and if they are approved they can get on a plane and fly to the USA. Some cases they can drive or take a bus. So no none of what you suggest would do anything for the Rancher.

RE: AZ Rancher Responds to Pelosi Calling Border Wall 'Immoral' - Tom in Lazybrook - 01-12-2019 04:01 PM

(01-12-2019 02:31 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  

DACA is in the courts now, multiple cases all kinds of cases. Asylum claims are processed daily. What is due process for immigrants? Green card applications are processed daily, and if they are approved they can get on a plane and fly to the USA. Some cases they can drive or take a bus. So no none of what you suggest would do anything for the Rancher.

ICE and CBP are blocking asylum applications at legal points of entry. Due process means LAWYERS representing each asylum seeker and an appeals process for denials as well as oversight for judges that don't follow guidelines.

---

As far as helping the rancher, help him with what? Keeping the country lily white? No thanks. Border control? Fair border control and NO WALL without concessions from Trump. He started taking hostages with DACA. Turnabout is fair play.

Hey, I don't know what immigration or a wall has to do with funding the Coast Guard or Corrections Officers salaries, but Trump has decided to play that game, so I maybe you should talk to him about linking a bunch of stuff together.

RE: AZ Rancher Responds to Pelosi Calling Border Wall 'Immoral' - SuperFlyBCat - 01-12-2019 04:09 PM

(01-12-2019 04:01 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  

ICE and CBP are blocking asylum applications at legal points of entry. Due process means LAWYERS representing each asylum seeker and an appeals process for denials as well as oversight for judges that don't follow guidelines.

---

As far as helping the rancher, help him with what? Keeping the country lily white? No thanks. Border control? Fair border control and NO WALL without concessions from Trump. He started taking hostages with DACA. Turnabout is fair play.

Hey, I don't know what immigration or a wall has to do with funding the Coast Guard or Corrections Officers salaries, but Trump has decided to play that game, so I maybe you should talk to him about linking a bunch of stuff together.
You need links to back this up. You have gone full blown racist.

RE: AZ Rancher Responds to Pelosi Calling Border Wall 'Immoral' - Kronke - 01-12-2019 04:10 PM

pelosi is boxed in. Trump is winning, and needs to press the issue. Hell, go back to $25 billion for DACA. Let's shore this baby up!

[Image: w-mapfederalland0125-600.jpg]

RE: AZ Rancher Responds to Pelosi Calling Border Wall 'Immoral' - SuperFlyBCat - 01-12-2019 04:12 PM

(01-12-2019 04:10 PM)Kronke Wrote:  pelosi is boxed in. Trump is winning, and needs to press the issue. Hell, go back to $25 billion for DACA. Let's shore this baby up!

03-lmfao04-cheers

RE: AZ Rancher Responds to Pelosi Calling Border Wall 'Immoral' - SoMs Eagle - 01-12-2019 04:27 PM

(01-12-2019 02:25 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  

Pelosi just wants power and to win. Nothing else matters. SHE is what is most important. Same with RWT.

RE: AZ Rancher Responds to Pelosi Calling Border Wall 'Immoral' - SoMs Eagle - 01-12-2019 04:29 PM

(01-12-2019 02:25 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  

Pelosi just wants power and to win. Nothing else matters. SHE is what is most important. Same with RWT.

RE: AZ Rancher Responds to Pelosi Calling Border Wall 'Immoral' - fsquid - 01-12-2019 04:33 PM

Just let the ranchers shoot them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: AZ Rancher Responds to Pelosi Calling Border Wall 'Immoral' - gdunn - 01-12-2019 04:55 PM

Can we go ahead and agree that the left sees the wall as gerrymandering and voter suppression.

RE: AZ Rancher Responds to Pelosi Calling Border Wall 'Immoral' - CrimsonPhantom - 01-12-2019 05:48 PM

(01-12-2019 04:10 PM)Kronke Wrote:  pelosi is boxed in. Trump is winning, and needs to press the issue. Hell, go back to $25 billion for DACA. Let's shore this baby up!

The problem with that map is its made up of a lot of barbwire fencing.

RE: AZ Rancher Responds to Pelosi Calling Border Wall 'Immoral' - stinkfist - 01-12-2019 05:50 PM

(01-12-2019 05:48 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  

The problem with that map is its made up of a lot of barbwire fencing.

which only works for the 4 legged variety....

RE: AZ Rancher Responds to Pelosi Calling Border Wall 'Immoral' - umbluegray - 01-12-2019 05:51 PM

For those who get it, the offer of payers is quite uplifting.

But I understand the confusion.

RE: AZ Rancher Responds to Pelosi Calling Border Wall 'Immoral' - UofMstateU - 01-12-2019 06:31 PM

ICE and CBP are blocking asylum applications at legal points of entry.

Wrong. LEGAL points of entry under international law are the closest border points from the country in which an asylum seeker is retreating. For these people in the caravan, that would be southern Mexico, or central american countries. Not the USA.

RE: AZ Rancher Responds to Pelosi Calling Border Wall 'Immoral' - stinkfist - 01-12-2019 06:44 PM

(01-12-2019 06:31 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

Wrong. LEGAL points of entry under international law are the closest border points from the country in which an asylum seeker is retreating. For these people in the caravan, that would be southern Mexico, or central american countries. Not the USA.

is ol' tom distorting facts again??? who'd a thunk it....

RE: AZ Rancher Responds to Pelosi Calling Border Wall 'Immoral' - SuperFlyBCat - 01-12-2019 06:52 PM

(01-12-2019 06:31 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  

[Image: denied-stamp.png]

And Mexico already offered asylum.

AZ Rancher Responds to Pelosi Calling Border Wall 'Immoral' - Jjoey52 - 01-12-2019 07:32 PM

---

I know you love to play the race card, which means you are a racist. Race has nothing to do with this. Doesn’t matter what race an illegal is, illegal crossings need to be stopped.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk