CSNbbs
Democrats have never been this confident - SNL parody video - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Democrats have never been this confident - SNL parody video (/thread-862402.html)

Pages: 1 2

Democrats have never been this confident - SNL parody video - Fort Bend Owl - 11-04-2018 10:00 AM

See SNL can make fun of Democrats too.

They also briefly made fun of Alec Baldwin (one of their own) in the cold open, although I won't link to that one - it would be too painful for most of you to watch since it lampoons the caravan crisis.

RE: Democrats have never been this confident - SNL parody video - solohawks - 11-04-2018 10:11 AM

I've said it for months, if the Dems dont win the House Tuesday their behavior moving forward will make us long for the past two years of Dem pouting

RE: Democrats have never been this confident - SNL parody video - Native Georgian - 11-04-2018 10:43 AM

(11-04-2018 10:00 AM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  See SNL can make fun of Democrats too.
Thats true. They “can” make fun of Democrats.

You might say it happens once a Blue moon.

RE: Democrats have never been this confident - SNL parody video - SoMs Eagle - 11-04-2018 12:33 PM

(11-04-2018 10:11 AM)solohawks Wrote:  I've said it for months, if the Dems dont win the House Tuesday their behavior moving forward will make us long for the past two years of Dem pouting

Dem talking head Mary Ann Marsh said on Fox if they don’t win it’s because of the Russians. No, really, she absolutely did...

RE: Democrats have never been this confident - SNL parody video - blah - 11-04-2018 01:39 PM

(11-04-2018 10:00 AM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  

They also briefly made fun of Alec Baldwin (one of their own) in the cold open, although I won't link to that one - it would be too painful for most of you to watch since it lampoons the caravan crisis.

Were they making fun of democrats or trying to get their base to get out and vote because they know they need the votes?

RE: Democrats have never been this confident - SNL parody video - UofMstateU - 11-04-2018 01:52 PM

(11-04-2018 01:39 PM)blah Wrote:  

Were they making fun of democrats or trying to get their base to get out and vote because they know they need the votes?

That exactly what I thought as well.

RE: Democrats have never been this confident - SNL parody video - Kronke - 11-04-2018 01:54 PM

The slim shady meth head dude was sure to insult a Navy Seal that lost his eye to an IED in Afghanistan. Then he cried about his girlfriend breaking up with him.

Such comedy.

RE: Democrats have never been this confident - SNL parody video - Kronke - 11-04-2018 02:02 PM

Just watched the video. Sorry, SNL just doesn't have any talent anymore. There was a good joke there, but none of those actors have any subtlety or ability to deliver it, whatsoever.

RE: Democrats have never been this confident - SNL parody video - UofMstateU - 11-04-2018 02:21 PM

(11-04-2018 02:02 PM)Kronke Wrote:  Just watched the video. Sorry, SNL just doesn't have any talent anymore. There was a good joke there, but none of those actors have any subtlety or ability to deliver it, whatsoever.

I thought the cat did a fine job.

RE: Democrats have never been this confident - SNL parody video - Owl 69/70/75 - 11-04-2018 02:43 PM

(11-04-2018 01:52 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(11-04-2018 01:39 PM)blah Wrote:  

That exactly what I thought as well.

Same here. I thought it could almost be legitimate, because it's not much different from most of what I see in democrat adverts.

Here's what I don't understand. The left puts out absolutely vile and revolting stuff about the right, then does some fluff thing like this and says, "See we make fun of the left, too." The two are not the same.

RE: Democrats have never been this confident - SNL parody video - gdunn - 11-04-2018 02:55 PM

(11-04-2018 01:54 PM)Kronke Wrote:  The slim shady meth head dude was sure to insult a Navy Seal that lost his eye to an IED in Afghanistan. Then he cried about his girlfriend breaking up with him.

Such comedy.

I mean he lost his eye hunting down the people that destroyed the WTC on 9/11, you know the day Pete Davidson's dad died or whatever.

What a douche

RE: Democrats have never been this confident - SNL parody video - UofMstateU - 11-04-2018 03:27 PM

(11-04-2018 02:55 PM)gdunn Wrote:  
(11-04-2018 01:54 PM)Kronke Wrote:  The slim shady meth head dude was sure to insult a Navy Seal that lost his eye to an IED in Afghanistan. Then he cried about his girlfriend breaking up with him.

Such comedy.

I mean he lost his eye hunting down the people that destroyed the WTC on 9/11, you know the day Pete Davidson's dad died or whatever.

What a douche

I'm actually surprised dude had a "girlfriend."

RE: Democrats have never been this confident - SNL parody video - CrimsonPhantom - 11-04-2018 03:57 PM

(11-04-2018 03:27 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  
(11-04-2018 02:55 PM)gdunn Wrote:  

Such comedy.

What a douche

I'm actually surprised dude had a "girlfriend."
[Image: 34w2khq4tcw11.jpg]

RE: Democrats have never been this confident - SNL parody video - CrimsonPhantom - 11-04-2018 04:04 PM

[Image: doq9n79pbdw11.jpg]

RE: Democrats have never been this confident - SNL parody video - fsquid - 11-04-2018 04:07 PM

Yea Pete Davidson is not having the best year

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Democrats have never been this confident - SNL parody video - CrimsonPhantom - 11-04-2018 04:14 PM

(11-04-2018 04:07 PM)fsquid Wrote:  Yea Pete Davidson is not having the best year

Grande was probably upset by the groping and other things that went on at Aretha Franklin's funeral.

Davidson told her to chill and suck it up.

Grande told him he can chill without her.

RE: Democrats have never been this confident - SNL parody video - CrimsonPhantom - 11-04-2018 04:21 PM

(11-04-2018 04:14 PM)CrimsonPhantom Wrote:  
(11-04-2018 04:07 PM)fsquid Wrote:  Yea Pete Davidson is not having the best year

Grande was probably upset by the groping and other things that went on at Aretha Franklin's funeral.

Davidson told her to chill and suck it up.

Grande told him he can chill without her.

For get what I said. Here's the real reason they broke up:

[Image: 920x920.jpg]

RE: Democrats have never been this confident - SNL parody video - CrimsonPhantom - 11-05-2018 04:47 PM

RE: Democrats have never been this confident - SNL parody video - Kaplony - 11-05-2018 04:52 PM

Thanks for reinforcing my decision to stop watching SNL. If this is what passes for comedy for you leftists it's no wonder y'all are a bunch of miserable people.

RE: Democrats have never been this confident - SNL parody video - miko33 - 11-05-2018 10:47 PM

(11-05-2018 04:52 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  Thanks for reinforcing my decision to stop watching SNL. If this is what passes for comedy for you leftists it's no wonder y'all are a bunch of miserable people.

The word of the day when it comes to discussing the Dems is ass. SNL has been ass for awhile, and you can throw in guys like Kimmel and Trevor Noah as being devoid of talent and for stinking up late nite comedy too. In the past political comedy used to be nuanced and more focused on the banality of politicians in general - where it was funny to see the veneer of respectability stripped away from the opportunistic twats that most elected officials were. Now we really no longer have comedians on late nite TV. We have left leaning political commentators who provide "analysis" of limited worth who are trying to be funny. It's basically a marathon of assfest when you watch late nite comedy anymore.