CSNbbs
Bueller about to get Kavanaughed? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Bueller about to get Kavanaughed? (/thread-861968.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Bueller about to get Kavanaughed? - TechRocks - 10-30-2018 02:30 PM

Quote:Jack Burkman, a conservative commentator who claims to be a registered lobbyist, said in a tweet Tuesday that “we will reveal the first of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s sex assault victims” on Thursday.

Special counsel Robert Mueller has referred to the FBI allegations that women were “offered money” to make “false claims” about him, a spokesman said Tuesday.

“When we learned last week of allegations that women were offered money to make false claims about the Special Counsel, we immediately referred the matter to the FBI for investigation,” spokesman Peter Carr says.

Mueller is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and possible coordination between the Kremlin and Trump’s campaign.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/30/mueller-accuses-opponents-of-offering-money-to-make-false-claims-about-him.html

07-coffee3

RE: Bueller about to get Kavanaughed? - UofMstateU - 10-30-2018 02:55 PM

How in the world would it be ethical for the guy who is being accused to refer the accusers to the FBI?

RE: Bueller about to get Kavanaughed? - Redwingtom - 10-30-2018 03:08 PM

(10-30-2018 02:55 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  How in the world would it be ethical for the guy who is being accused to refer the accusers to the FBI?

Isn't he doing the ethical thing...asking the FBI to look in to the matter rather than doing anything on his own?

Regardless, it's pretty clear that this is not going to end well for this lobbyist. Mueller's not going to ask for an investigation if he's guilty of anything.

Also, I heard about this last night before this story broke...and that there are women who are saying this guy was offering them money to make stuff up.

RE: Bueller about to get Kavanaughed? - fsquid - 10-30-2018 03:14 PM

believe the women.

RE: Bueller about to get Kavanaughed? - Lord Stanley - 10-30-2018 03:20 PM

Believe all accusers (of Republicans)

RE: Bueller about to get Kavanaughed? - Redwingtom - 10-30-2018 03:21 PM

Quote:Washington (AFP) - The FBI is investigating an alleged scheme to pay women to accuse Russia collusion probe chief Robert Mueller of sexual harassment in a bid to discredit him, Mueller's office said Tuesday.

The scheme was uncovered after one woman who said she worked for Mueller decades ago told several journalists she had been offered $20,000 to accuse him of sexual misconduct.
FBI looking into bid to smear Russia probe chief Mueller

So in other words, this is I D E N T I C A L to Kavanaugh other than the accusers being paid and the accused requesting an FBI investigation. 03-wink

RE: Bueller about to get Kavanaughed? - Redwingtom - 10-30-2018 03:21 PM

(10-30-2018 03:20 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  Believe all accusers (of Republicans)

Mueller is a Republican. 03-wink 04-cheers

RE: Bueller about to get Kavanaughed? - Lord Stanley - 10-30-2018 03:29 PM

(10-30-2018 03:21 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(10-30-2018 03:20 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  Believe all accusers (of Republicans)

Mueller is a Republican. 03-wink 04-cheers

Oddly enough, it's helpful in this situation 03-lmfao

RE: Bueller about to get Kavanaughed? - EverRespect - 10-30-2018 03:44 PM

I opposed it when the democrats did it and I will equally oppose it if the republicans try it.

Bros before hos

RE: Bueller about to get Kavanaughed? - bullet - 10-30-2018 05:09 PM

(10-30-2018 03:44 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  I opposed it when the democrats did it and I will equally oppose it if the republicans try it.

Bros before hos

If they paid them to lie-I wonder if that is a crime if they just say it in the media?

Slander or libel, but a crime?

Somehow it wouldn't surprise me with Mueller. He's pretty arrogant.

RE: Bueller about to get Kavanaughed? - Eagleaidaholic - 10-30-2018 05:11 PM

(10-30-2018 05:09 PM)bullet Wrote:  
(10-30-2018 03:44 PM)EverRespect Wrote:  I opposed it when the democrats did it and I will equally oppose it if the republicans try it.

Bros before hos

If they paid them to lie-I wonder if that is a crime if they just say it in the media?

Slander or libel, but a crime?

Somehow it wouldn't surprise me with Mueller. He's pretty arrogant.
Bet they don't get paid as much as Blasey-Ford.

RE: Bueller about to get Kavanaughed? - Attackcoog - 10-30-2018 05:50 PM

(10-30-2018 03:08 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(10-30-2018 02:55 PM)UofMstateU Wrote:  How in the world would it be ethical for the guy who is being accused to refer the accusers to the FBI?

Isn't he doing the ethical thing...asking the FBI to look in to the matter rather than doing anything on his own?

Regardless, it's pretty clear that this is not going to end well for this lobbyist. Mueller's not going to ask for an investigation if he's guilty of anything.

Also, I heard about this last night before this story broke...and that there are women who are saying this guy was offering them money to make stuff up.

How on earth would that be Mueller's call? A sexual assault complaint against himself is not even in the zip code of his authority. The authorities will investigate the charge and if the person is lying---that will be dealt with. If the allegations are true---Mueller better lawyer up.

RE: Bueller about to get Kavanaughed? - Attackcoog - 10-30-2018 05:53 PM

(10-30-2018 03:21 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
Quote:Washington (AFP) - The FBI is investigating an alleged scheme to pay women to accuse Russia collusion probe chief Robert Mueller of sexual harassment in a bid to discredit him, Mueller's office said Tuesday.

The scheme was uncovered after one woman who said she worked for Mueller decades ago told several journalists she had been offered $20,000 to accuse him of sexual misconduct.
FBI looking into bid to smear Russia probe chief Mueller

So in other words, this is I D E N T I C A L to Kavanaugh other than the accusers being paid and the accused requesting an FBI investigation. 03-wink

Its is IDENTICAL in that you are assuming your preferred twitter allegation is "true". The proof is likley going to be as non-existent as a Blazey Ford corroboration.

RE: Bueller about to get Kavanaughed? - umbluegray - 10-30-2018 06:13 PM

(10-30-2018 03:14 PM)fsquid Wrote:  believe the women.

Well, there's that.

RE: Bueller about to get Kavanaughed? - umbluegray - 10-30-2018 06:14 PM

Let's just say there's no russia info to release as the oct surprise. Could this be his attempt to salvage some type of surprise?

RE: Bueller about to get Kavanaughed? - TechRocks - 10-30-2018 06:20 PM

RWT, ya think Swetnick (via CPL) had no financial motive, or are you one of those who's still, with her?

RE: Bueller about to get Kavanaughed? - shere khan - 10-30-2018 06:32 PM

Credible accusations. He needs to prove his innocence. Whether he actually did it or not doesnt matter, hes now tainted.

(Isnt that how it works, im not sure because....im sane)

RE: Bueller about to get Kavanaughed? - THE NC Herd Fan - 10-30-2018 06:38 PM

Muller wants FBI investigation, apparently he's innocent this is all a smear campaign with paid accusers. 01-wingedeagle

RE: Bueller about to get Kavanaughed? - TechRocks - 10-30-2018 06:46 PM

(10-30-2018 06:38 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  Muller wants FBI investigation, apparently he's innocent this is all a smear campaign with paid accusers. 01-wingedeagle

Bueller sending this to the FBI is PROOF that he's innocent because we all know that organization would never do anything underhanded to protect their own.

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

RE: Bueller about to get Kavanaughed? - bullet - 10-30-2018 07:34 PM

(10-30-2018 06:46 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  
(10-30-2018 06:38 PM)THE NC Herd Fan Wrote:  Muller wants FBI investigation, apparently he's innocent this is all a smear campaign with paid accusers. 01-wingedeagle

Bueller sending this to the FBI is PROOF that he's innocent because we all know that organization would never do anything underhanded to protect their own.

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

Again, what is the crime? As long as nobody has lied to the FBI or to Congress, what does the FBI have to do with it?