CSNbbs
Loving the Gators loss after they jumped us v. BYE - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: Loving the Gators loss after they jumped us v. BYE (/thread-861729.html)

Loving the Gators loss after they jumped us v. BYE - atsKnight - 10-27-2018 05:59 PM

The voters are doing everything they can to disrespect the AAC and I love the comeuppance. They're trying to raise up any P5 they can, they want any G5 ranked except our teams.

It's really satisfying to watch these hyped teams lose.

RE: Loving the Gators loss after they jumped us v. BYE - atsKnight - 10-27-2018 06:26 PM

I didn't think that I was spamming posts, but every time I make a reply to the USF-Houston thread, my name is the last post on the top three threads and that makes me uncomfortable.

How long do I have to wait in between posts? Can someone reply to one of these threads so that I don't have to be THAT GUY dominating the board?

RE: Loving the Gators loss after they jumped us v. BYE - johnbragg - 10-27-2018 06:46 PM

(10-27-2018 06:26 PM)atsKnight Wrote:  I didn't think that I was spamming posts, but every time I make a reply to the USF-Houston thread, my name is the last post on the top three threads and that makes me uncomfortable.

How long do I have to wait in between posts? Can someone reply to one of these threads so that I don't have to be THAT GUY dominating the board?

I agree.

RE: Loving the Gators loss after they jumped us v. BYE - atsKnight - 10-27-2018 06:49 PM

(10-27-2018 06:46 PM)johnbragg Wrote:  
(10-27-2018 06:26 PM)atsKnight Wrote:  I didn't think that I was spamming posts, but every time I make a reply to the USF-Houston thread, my name is the last post on the top three threads and that makes me uncomfortable.

I agree.
Thank you.

Wait, dammit...

RE: Loving the Gators loss after they jumped us v. BYE - otown - 10-27-2018 06:59 PM

Its gonna be hop scotch. Look for WSU to hop if they pull it off at Stanford.

RE: Loving the Gators loss after they jumped us v. BYE - Hokie Mark - 10-28-2018 09:17 PM

https://americanrx.blogspot.com/2018/10/bowl-projections-102818.html

I'm seeing bowl projections that pit UCF vs. Florida in the Peach Bowl. I cannot tell you just how much I want to see UCF play Florida!

FWIW, RedditCFB is pushing this:

[Image: DqjR85TWoAI6iuA.jpg:large]

https://americanrx.blogspot.com/2018/10/tweets-102718.html

RE: Loving the Gators loss after they jumped us v. BYE - goodknightfl - 10-29-2018 06:43 AM

(10-27-2018 05:59 PM)atsKnight Wrote:  The voters are doing everything they can to disrespect the AAC and I love the comeuppance. They're trying to raise up any P5 they can, they want any G5 ranked except our teams.

It's really satisfying to watch these hyped teams lose.

The only reason they jumped us, was setting up two highly ranked teams playing in the Fla/Ga bowl in Jax.

RE: Loving the Gators loss after they jumped us v. BYE - Meatwad - 10-29-2018 08:46 AM

you shouldn't be laughing at UF , it was much more nefarious. it was less about UF and more about having a top 10 showdown in j'ville and georgia having the opportunity for a top 10 win to get back in the playoff race.

observe how they overrate these teams just before an important game, the P5 (especially the SEC) affiliated voters have this down pat.