CSNbbs
Southern Miss vs UTSA - game day thread - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: Southern Miss vs UTSA - game day thread (/thread-860932.html)

Pages: 1 2

Southern Miss vs UTSA - game day thread - SApuro - 10-18-2018 06:37 PM

Never too early to kick off the biggest conference game of the week (at least in my eyes).

Make or break week for both teams. Hectic schedule allows attendance of 1-2 games a year. Picked up Row 1 tickets for this must see battle for .500.

To the Top!
Birds up!

RE: Southern Miss vs UTSA - game day thread - Lizard Breath - 10-19-2018 03:23 AM

UTSA loses if Grundy is QB.

RE: Southern Miss vs UTSA - game day thread - va-eagle - 10-19-2018 07:01 AM

(10-18-2018 06:37 PM)SApuro Wrote:  Never too early to kick off the biggest conference game of the week (at least in my eyes).

Make or break week for both teams. Hectic schedule allows attendance of 1-2 games a year. Picked up Row 1 tickets for this must see battle for .500.

To the Top!
Birds up!

I see you root for USM and UTSA. How'd that come about?

Glad you are getting to attend the game. Hopefully we have a solid turnout.

I expect our coaching staff will lean on our true freshman RB and not our senior RB this game. I think this is the game USM finally gets its running game going. If we can do that, we'll be even more successful in our passing game.

RE: Southern Miss vs UTSA - game day thread - Irish Rowdy - 10-19-2018 07:05 AM

(10-19-2018 07:01 AM)va-eagle Wrote:  
(10-18-2018 06:37 PM)SApuro Wrote:  Never too early to kick off the biggest conference game of the week (at least in my eyes).

To the Top!
Birds up!

I expect our coaching staff will lean on our true freshman RB and not our senior RB this game. I think this is the game USM finally gets its running game going. If we can do that, we'll be even more successful in our passing game.

I think he attended USM when the Navy had him based on the Gulf Coast.

RE: Southern Miss vs UTSA - game day thread - usm99 - 10-19-2018 07:48 AM

To the Top!
Birds up!

Not surprised there as attendance has continued to decline. It does allow for more sights/sounds from the sideline but on the flip side it will be more difficult to see the whole field clearly as row one is pretty much like standing on the sideline and looking over/around the players to see the action. Glad to have you in town and make sure to make your way through campus pregame as I feel pretty confident you'll be invited to partake in quite a few beverages and food.

RE: Southern Miss vs UTSA - game day thread - SApuro - 10-19-2018 10:02 AM

To the Top!
Birds up!

I attend Southern - finishing up my Doctorate (3 years and counting). TTT

Originally from San Antonio and recently returned home. I root for all things local. Birds up!

Prediction: USM 31 UTSA 17

RE: Southern Miss vs UTSA - game day thread - va-eagle - 10-19-2018 10:46 AM

(10-19-2018 10:02 AM)SApuro Wrote:  

To the Top!
Birds up!

I attend Southern - finishing up my Doctorate (3 years and counting). TTT

Originally from San Antonio and recently returned home. I root for all things local. Birds up!

Prediction: USM 31 UTSA 17

Either way, you'll be a winner Sat.

RE: Southern Miss vs UTSA - game day thread - SApuro - 10-20-2018 06:43 PM

Decent crowd and great weather. 6-0 USM but Roadrunners on the move.

RE: Southern Miss vs UTSA - game day thread - EagleX - 10-20-2018 07:00 PM

can we merge this with the other game thread?

RE: Southern Miss vs UTSA - game day thread - Lizard Breath - 10-20-2018 07:12 PM

I'm done with utsa until they get an offense. So probably next year. It's been too long to go with such an awful offense.

RE: Southern Miss vs UTSA - game day thread - EagleX - 10-20-2018 07:15 PM

their punter is awesome

RE: Southern Miss vs UTSA - game day thread - Lizard Breath - 10-20-2018 07:21 PM

Utsa had the worst offense in the country. If we had a half decent offense we could maybe win 6 games. But they are beyond awful. They will lose the rest of the games this year. By a lot

RE: Southern Miss vs UTSA - game day thread - EagleX - 10-20-2018 07:23 PM

shades of nick

RE: Southern Miss vs UTSA - game day thread - Lizard Breath - 10-20-2018 07:24 PM

Plus the way our coach is being paid he has no excuses to have an offense this bad. He has 1 more year before he's on the hot seat

RE: Southern Miss vs UTSA - game day thread - EagleX - 10-20-2018 07:32 PM

maddy morris still has hot tits.

RE: Southern Miss vs UTSA - game day thread - EagleX - 10-20-2018 07:36 PM

you know, I am not more fond than anyone over our streaming contract, but she's hot.

RE: Southern Miss vs UTSA - game day thread - shiftyeagle - 10-20-2018 07:38 PM

No offense, and perhaps y'all come storming back in the 2nd half, but UTSA sucks. Like bad.

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Southern Miss vs UTSA - game day thread - EagleX - 10-20-2018 07:40 PM

(10-20-2018 07:38 PM)shiftyeagle Wrote:  No offense, and perhaps y'all come storming back in the 2nd half, but UTSA sucks. Like bad.

before I argue with you, are you still in a foreign country?

RE: Southern Miss vs UTSA - game day thread - shiftyeagle - 10-20-2018 07:41 PM

What should trouble UTSA people is that we also suck. We lost to Louisiana-Monroe on this same field

RE: Southern Miss vs UTSA - game day thread - shiftyeagle - 10-20-2018 07:42 PM

No I unfortunately reside in the US again