CSNbbs
If I have offended anyone. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: If I have offended anyone. (/thread-858370.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

If I have offended anyone. - Machiavelli - 09-18-2018 10:06 AM

Please put me on ignore. I do like to tease but I mean no harm. Do unto others as you would have done to you. If I overstepped any boundaries I humbly apologize. I’m on a field trip today. Guest speaker is starting. Hope everyone is safe in the Carolina’s. Peace be unto you.

RE: If I have offended anyone. - TigerBlue4Ever - 09-18-2018 11:12 AM

Why would you apologize? Do you assume that we are capable of being offended by the things someone says on the internet.

RE: If I have offended anyone. - Lord Stanley - 09-18-2018 11:13 AM

Thank you Mach. You are a foil to the sabre and I hope you are well.

RE: If I have offended anyone. - TigerBlue4Ever - 09-18-2018 11:20 AM

On the other hand, if you feel you have offended someone and are truly sorry then good on you for manning up.

If I have offended anyone. - Jjoey52 - 09-18-2018 11:21 AM

(09-18-2018 10:06 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Please put me on ignore. I do like to tease but I mean no harm. Do unto others as you would have done to you. If I overstepped any boundaries I humbly apologize. I’m on a field trip today. Guest speaker is starting. Hope everyone is safe in the Carolina’s. Peace be unto you.

Mach, I look forward to your diatribes. They are totally wrong but entertaining. I hope you find what you are looking for in life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: If I have offended anyone. - SoMs Eagle - 09-18-2018 11:21 AM

Like wise. Don’t ever think that I want call you out though. I will with vigor and stinging rebuke.

BTW if this is the beginning of your come to Jesus moment I’m glad for you. You don’t have to become a conservative republican but you should recognize corruption and call it out wherever it exists. Including if it’s in your chosen sphere of ‘team’.

RE: If I have offended anyone. - UofMstateU - 09-18-2018 11:25 AM

1. Trump declassifies fisa warrants

2. Mach begins apology tour

Coincidence? I think not.

Maybe there's hope for you yet, Mach. 04-cheers

RE: If I have offended anyone. - Eldonabe - 09-18-2018 11:25 AM

(09-18-2018 11:21 AM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  Like wise. Don’t ever think that I want call you out though. I will with vigor and stinging rebuke.

BTW if this is the beginning of your come to Jesus moment I’m glad for you. You don’t have to become a conservative republican but you should recognize corruption and call it out wherever it exists. Including if it’s in your chosen sphere of ‘team’.

Maybe it's his come to Trump moment .... COGSCOGSCOGSCOGS

RE: If I have offended anyone. - WKUYG - 09-18-2018 11:47 AM

Or maybe he took all of his meds this morning and hasn't popped the top on that bottle of Jack. Most likely one of those because it wont be long before the back to back to back posting. Which isn't offending but if you think it is then apologizing and repeating is meaningless

RE: If I have offended anyone. - TechRocks - 09-18-2018 11:50 AM

Since Mach forgot the link.

https://csnbbs.com/forum-540.html

RE: If I have offended anyone. - stinkfist - 09-18-2018 11:55 AM

Mach....as I've always stated I, drink way more than you....toss in the shrubbery and it gets fonzie....

you're always good in my book.....we hardly ever agree, but it's fun spanking the fanny....

you guys just really suck eeeet 03-wink

RE: If I have offended anyone. - Kronke - 09-18-2018 11:55 AM

mach's mea culpa moment?

I have to admit, keeping a straight face for nearly 2 years is pretty impressive. But in the end, the madman declassifying all of stork, gummy, and soy boy comey's documents was the straw that broke the fake news camel's back.

[Image: enVolve-TRUMP-wins-2016-Presidential-Election.jpg]

RE: If I have offended anyone. - gdunn - 09-18-2018 11:56 AM

Geez who gets offended by Mach?

RE: If I have offended anyone. - Attackcoog - 09-18-2018 12:04 PM

(09-18-2018 10:06 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Please put me on ignore. I do like to tease but I mean no harm. Do unto others as you would have done to you. If I overstepped any boundaries I humbly apologize. I’m on a field trip today. Guest speaker is starting. Hope everyone is safe in the Carolina’s. Peace be unto you.

lol....Your just keepin things lively. 04-cheers

RE: If I have offended anyone. - olliebaba - 09-18-2018 01:20 PM

Mach, two words...WALKAWAY!

I promise I won't hold it against you or say I told you so, promise.

RE: If I have offended anyone. - Machiavelli - 09-18-2018 02:49 PM

A life changing event recently happened to me. I will let my friends on here know. I’m just incredibly grateful and I can’t beleive this has actually happened to me. My family has learned recently that we are heirs to something potentially very very large. If it doesn’t come to fruition I’m going to be incredibly disappointed but I believe I found out this morning as long as no one disputes an intestate will that my life has forever been changed. I just wish I would have known about this 3 years ago. Crazy how life can go sometimes. I will know within a month maybe two.

RE: If I have offended anyone. - Machiavelli - 09-18-2018 02:52 PM

Might have to start voting Republican boys........ 03-lmfao

Now those that have known me over the years know better than that. Just know there are 3 wells on the land. It’s 80x’s cleaner than coal and one well did 2.6 billion with a B ccf’s last year in 8 months. I just can’t have a heart attack with the excitement. Might have to hire a chef like Oprah did.

RE: If I have offended anyone. - shere khan - 09-18-2018 02:55 PM

You offended me. I will accept a vote for the magnificent orange emperor as an apology

Lol

Anyone that gets offended on a message board is a goofball.

Youre good bro

RE: If I have offended anyone. - umbluegray - 09-18-2018 04:56 PM

(09-18-2018 02:52 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Might have to start voting Republican boys........ 03-lmfao

Now those that have known me over the years know better than that. Just know there are 3 wells on the land. It’s 80x’s cleaner than coal and one well did 2.6 billion with a B ccf’s last year in 8 months. I just can’t have a heart attack with the excitement. Might have to hire a chef like Oprah did.

It sounds very exciting! I hope it plays out in the best interest of you and yours!

Honestly, though.... I would hope anything said on this board by anybody would be taken with a grain of salt.

If I have offended anyone. - Jjoey52 - 09-18-2018 05:52 PM

(09-18-2018 02:52 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Might have to start voting Republican boys........ 03-lmfao

Hope it comes thru. If so, be wise and spend smartly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk