CSNbbs
Alabama A&M Game - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big12bbs (/forum-260.html)
+---- Forum: Big 12 Team Talk (/forum-783.html)
+----- Forum: The Gregory A. Ruehlmann Sr. Memorial Cincinnati Board (/forum-404.html)
+----- Thread: Alabama A&M Game (/thread-857698.html)

Alabama A&M Game - DuaneNorman - 09-10-2018 12:33 PM

I wish you could see me right now. I'm holding up one finger, just holding up my pinkie. That's Alabama A&M. If you go back to 1987, and you think about football, that's what you look like, Alabama A&M.

When you look back at all the football games, and see that Cincinnati is the greatest football team in the world, that's you, Alabama A&M. You're my pinkie. Not that you're not a worthy contender, but Cincinnati is used to jumping off of mountains, Cincinnati is used to winning against the odds. Cincinnati is used to winning!

That's why, I've been ready for Cincinnati football to dominate. Watching the changes go by. That's why I've been taking advantage of every situation. That's why Cincinnati has been getting extra practice, with the good-looking ladies watching.

This is why, Alabama A&M, before you suffer a beating, I want to see what you look like. I want you to see what the greatest football team in the world looks like. And if you're not ready, Alabama A&M, you might have your football team snapped in half!

The road to the championship runs through Cincinnati. Cincinnati.

RE: Alabama A&M Game - djtothemoney - 09-10-2018 01:13 PM

I've been whistling since Saturday night Duane!