CSNbbs
Jonathan Ward - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Central Michigan (/forum-467.html)
+----- Thread: Jonathan Ward (/thread-856505.html)

Jonathan Ward - CHIPPEWA ENEMA - 08-28-2018 10:16 PM

Keep you phucking mouth shut!

RE: Jonathan Ward - arrows80 - 08-30-2018 02:15 AM

Honestly, man, I think I'm good with it. A little self confidence never hurt anyone, right?

So jacked for Saturday. If TP plays well, I think we've got a shot. But we NEED him to keep their defense honest throwing the ball. I'm not sure he can.

RE: Jonathan Ward - CHIPPEWA ENEMA - 08-30-2018 05:42 AM

Arrow, I respect you opinion, but we don't need to give them bulletin board material/inspiration. REMEMBER, it's their officials, THEIR stadium, THEIR crowd. TP may well be running for his life. And, Jonathan, expect pursuit like you've never seen. We'll see what your final stats show.

RE: Jonathan Ward - arrows80 - 08-30-2018 06:54 AM

Don't get me wrong, he better walk the walk Saturday. But I think he will (if his guys in front of him cooperate).

It's Poljan and a bunch of unproven commodities at WR that I'm most concerned about.

RE: Jonathan Ward - cmufanatic - 08-30-2018 12:19 PM

(08-30-2018 06:54 AM)arrows80 Wrote:  Don't get me wrong, he better walk the walk Saturday. But I think he will (if his guys in front of him cooperate).

It's Poljan and a bunch of unproven commodities at WR that I'm most concerned about.

players showing some confidence and swagger. Proving to me we are turning the corner from mediocrity and good things are coming our way. I like it. Bring it Mr ward, I am so jacked for saturday I cannot wait!02-13-banana