CSNbbs
Coach Cal Tweets about UNCW Reunion - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: UNCW (/forum-686.html)
+----- Thread: Coach Cal Tweets about UNCW Reunion (/thread-856043.html)

Coach Cal Tweets about UNCW Reunion - 70shawk - 08-23-2018 05:15 AM

Reunion in Wilmington. All the guys with Coach Gibson. Tall tales!

At dinner for the Wilmington reunion. Great group of guys. Forty years later and we still stay in touch.

Mark Scalf was a student with us and is now the UNC Wilmington baseball coach with 910 wins. Wow!!!

RE: Coach Cal Tweets about UNCW Reunion - billthebighawksfan - 08-23-2018 10:16 PM

Good times. I really loved the old footage of Rowsom and company. Heck even before that they had a good team with Gary Cooper, Martin twins, Wolf and Fields. That was a great 5 back in the day! The WF game was a classic!!! I first started following them hard that year!!

RE: Coach Cal Tweets about UNCW Reunion - Proff - 08-24-2018 08:52 AM

Familiar faces in the reunion plx. Not so much the bodies attached to some of them - but hey that is true for a lot of us! I am sure those guys enjoyed the get together. And yes, I am sure the truth may have taken a good beating from time to time - as always when old friends get back together.

Sent from my SM-G955U using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Coach Cal Tweets about UNCW Reunion - Seahawkhoops - 08-24-2018 09:01 AM

(08-24-2018 08:52 AM)Proff Wrote:  And yes, I am sure the truth may have taken a good beating from time to time - as always when old friends get back together.

Sent from my SM-G955U using CSNbbs mobile app

And i caught a Tuna that was Thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss big. Hahaha