CSNbbs
MAC opinions - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: MACbbs (/forum-513.html)
+---- Forum: MAC - West Team Talk (/forum-464.html)
+----- Forum: Western Michigan (/forum-469.html)
+------ Forum: The Dan Burgardt Memorial Bronco Football Forum (/forum-489.html)
+------ Thread: MAC opinions (/thread-855145.html)

MAC opinions - Fthechips - 08-10-2018 03:53 PM

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/mac-coaches-talk-anonymously-about-conference-foes-2018

I'd agree

RE: MAC opinions - brovol - 08-10-2018 04:56 PM

Hope so.

RE: MAC opinions - RunningGame - 08-11-2018 08:13 AM

For the record, I’d like to point out coaches from rival teams anonymously sound nicer and more positive than the vast majority of sports fans. You get the sense they feel bad after beating EMU.

RE: MAC opinions - brovol - 08-11-2018 09:41 AM

(08-11-2018 08:13 AM)RunningGame Wrote:  For the record, I’d like to point out coaches from rival teams anonymously sound nicer and more positive than the vast majority of sports fans. You get the sense they feel bad after beating EMU.

They didn't throw things in frustration watching us last year like we did.

RE: MAC opinions - Dirty Ernie - 08-11-2018 11:38 AM

Seriously maybe they do emphatize with losing problems maybe EMU or Kent. I don’t think a WMU game is like that. More they target us.
Wonder how they feel about a coach like Lester. Would most feel they had an advantage in game planning and game day management? I thought Solich spent most of the game with a big smirk on his face like he was confident he knew exactly what he needed to do and how to get there.

RE: MAC opinions - wmubroncopilot - 08-11-2018 11:54 AM

(08-11-2018 11:38 AM)Dirty Ernie Wrote:  Seriously maybe they do emphatize with losing problems maybe EMU or Kent. I don’t think a WMU game is like that. More they target us.
Wonder how they feel about a coach like Lester. Would most feel they had an advantage in game planning and game day management? I thought Solich spent most of the game with a big smirk on his face like he was confident he knew exactly what he needed to do and how to get there.

My guess is that most coaches have the type of personality where they almost always feel they have the game planning advantage.