CSNbbs
MBB Hoops Commit - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: MBB Hoops Commit (/thread-854660.html)

MBB Hoops Commit - the_blazerman - 08-03-2018 10:12 PM

Madison Prep wing Jahein Spencer C/O 2019 @JaheinSpencer commits to UAB on his official visit today....

RE: MBB Hoops Commit - Memphis Blazer - 08-03-2018 10:25 PM

Remember when we had August commits, but they were for the upcoming season.

RE: MBB Hoops Commit - the_blazerman - 08-04-2018 08:23 AM

Seems like this was a D Jackson recruit.

I haven't a clue of skill level from most of our commitments when they commit but I wonder sometimes if they are the top guy on our coaches' wish list or not. Only bringing it up because it is a commit thread & it isn't an indication of skill level or lack thereof of this particular player.

I don't keep up with it hardly at all anymore so I wouldn't know one way or the other myself.

Then again if you have a top guy commit and then others poach him from you what have you gained?

I do recall most on here including myself did not have a clue who Chris Cokley was.

Speaking of D Jackson, I read that he encouraged Squeaky Johnson to go back to school and complete his degree. Squeaky is in line to finish this up in December.

RE: MBB Hoops Commit - Jball - 08-04-2018 10:54 AM

(08-03-2018 10:12 PM)the_blazerman Wrote:  Madison Prep wing Jahein Spencer C/O 2019 @JaheinSpencer commits to UAB on his official visit today....

Read something that had offers from Georgetown and Mississippi State....

RE: MBB Hoops Commit - the_blazerman - 08-04-2018 01:31 PM

Yes, he had connections to Georgetown & he has had Moo U content in his twitter feed.

Apparently had a great season last year and his stock was rising.

He reminds me of a more bulky Jamar Sanders (mainly do to his position, initials, & number if I recall correctly)

RE: MBB Hoops Commit - BlazerPhil - 08-04-2018 04:09 PM

(08-04-2018 01:31 PM)the_blazerman Wrote:  Yes, he had connections to Georgetown & he has had Moo U content in his twitter feed.

Apparently had a great season last year and his stock was rising.

He reminds me of a more bulky Jamar Sanders (mainly do to his position, initials, & number if I recall correctly)

Cool ! Jamarr has always been a favorite of mine.