CSNbbs
NEW OPTION FOR UAB FOOTBALL TAILGATING - AFFORDABLE & FAMILY FRIENDLY - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: NEW OPTION FOR UAB FOOTBALL TAILGATING - AFFORDABLE & FAMILY FRIENDLY (/thread-854121.html)

NEW OPTION FOR UAB FOOTBALL TAILGATING - AFFORDABLE & FAMILY FRIENDLY - uabgamedaydoneright - 07-26-2018 03:31 PM

Hi Blazer Nation! I am the owner of Gameday Done Right and I have partnered with Blazer Gameday and UAB Athletics to offer a new premium reserved tailgating option for all home football games starting this season!

We are a local company and my wife and I live here in Birmingham. We believe in this program and community and are excited to be a part of the growth! Check us out! We would love for you to go like our social media pages for some upcoming promotions! @uabgamedaydoneright

As a perk to all Blazertalk members, get a FREE ice chest rental for a single game with the purchase of a tailgate package!

About Us:
At Gameday Done Right, we provide the ultimate tailgating experience without the hassle or stress. We take care of the equipment setup and breakdown, you show up and have fun! We are a turn-key operation focused on YOU and ensuring your gameday is a success!

Our tailgate packages are convenient, affordable and customizable. We have 4 tailgate packages to choose from starting at just $100 per game!

GO BLAZERS!

RE: NEW OPTION FOR UAB FOOTBALL TAILGATING - AFFORDABLE & FAMILY FRIENDLY - hooverblazer - 07-26-2018 03:37 PM

I'm glad to see an option like this being added. Should help enhance the tailgate scene. Thanks for getting on board!

RE: NEW OPTION FOR UAB FOOTBALL TAILGATING - AFFORDABLE & FAMILY FRIENDLY - Tree Missile - 07-26-2018 06:37 PM

Awesome. Tailgating is such a huge part of football, I'm glad to see someone trying to do it right.

How much notice is needed? Does it depend on the game?

RE: NEW OPTION FOR UAB FOOTBALL TAILGATING - AFFORDABLE & FAMILY FRIENDLY - uabgamedaydoneright - 07-26-2018 07:14 PM

(07-26-2018 03:37 PM)hooverblazer Wrote:  I'm glad to see an option like this being added. Should help enhance the tailgate scene. Thanks for getting on board!

Yes, it is going to be an awesome addition to Blazer Gamedays! We are very impressed by the loyalty and commitment of fans and are excited to be a part of something so great! See everyone in 35 days!

RE: NEW OPTION FOR UAB FOOTBALL TAILGATING - AFFORDABLE & FAMILY FRIENDLY - uabgamedaydoneright - 07-26-2018 07:20 PM

(07-26-2018 06:37 PM)Tree Missile Wrote:  Awesome. Tailgating is such a huge part of football, I'm glad to see someone trying to do it right.

How much notice is needed? Does it depend on the game?

Thank you, we are gearing up for a great season! We do have a limited number of tailgate packages available, so we always hope for a sell-out and a packed out tailgate community! With that being said, if a game is not sold out and has tailgate packages still available, we are able to accommodate reservations up to 24 hours prior to gameday.

As of right now, we have season packages or single games still available for all games; however, Homecoming is selling very quickly and we do anticipate a sell-out for this game.

GO BLAZERS!

RE: NEW OPTION FOR UAB FOOTBALL TAILGATING - AFFORDABLE & FAMILY FRIENDLY - uabgamedaydoneright - 07-31-2018 12:48 PM

Please help us spread the word - Today only we are offering a "DAYS TILL KICKOFF DISCOUNT" of 30% OFF ANY TAILGATE PACKAGE. We plan to continue this promo through the first game, but the discount will drop each day. Get a group together and get your tailgate today!

Phone: 205-535-4647

RE: NEW OPTION FOR UAB FOOTBALL TAILGATING - AFFORDABLE & FAMILY FRIENDLY - BlazrDawg - 07-31-2018 05:53 PM

(07-31-2018 12:48 PM)uabgamedaydoneright Wrote:  Please help us spread the word - Today only we are offering a "DAYS TILL KICKOFF DISCOUNT" of 30% OFF ANY TAILGATE PACKAGE. We plan to continue this promo through the first game, but the discount will drop each day. Get a group together and get your tailgate today!

Phone: 205-535-4647

Im curious as to why the season package price for package4 is actually less than package 3 on the website above? Looks like a pretty good deal but is it a typo?

RE: NEW OPTION FOR UAB FOOTBALL TAILGATING - AFFORDABLE & FAMILY FRIENDLY - dfarr - 08-01-2018 07:11 AM

Glad they used pics from the Greenbackers tailgate on their website...05-nono

RE: NEW OPTION FOR UAB FOOTBALL TAILGATING - AFFORDABLE & FAMILY FRIENDLY - GreenHornet33 - 08-05-2018 09:57 AM

good move!

RE: NEW OPTION FOR UAB FOOTBALL TAILGATING - AFFORDABLE & FAMILY FRIENDLY - oldragon - 08-06-2018 10:04 PM

This is awesome

RE: NEW OPTION FOR UAB FOOTBALL TAILGATING - AFFORDABLE & FAMILY FRIENDLY - TheGORILLA - 08-07-2018 04:23 AM

(08-06-2018 10:04 PM)oldragon Wrote:  This is awesome
Absolutely!